PDA

View Full Version : Do they have doubts?

pav
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Do the people who are always starting threads telling everyone what slaughter is going to happen when the Sisters get back have nagging doubts in the back of their heads that things may never be the same again? and are they doing this to reassure themselves, it sounds a bit like the sixties song "My Boyfriends Back"

xr6turbo
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:14 AM
:rolleyes: What is the point of this thread??

lizchris
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:52 PM
Do the people who are always starting threads telling everyone what slaughter is going to happen when the Sisters get back have nagging doubts in the back of their heads that things may never be the same again? and are they doing this to reassure themselves, it sounds a bit like the sixties song "My Boyfriends Back"

Venus was out in 2000 and almost retired when she came back better and did something the YEC Champion has yet to do; win a Slam (actually, she won two that year). We are waiting to see if she can do the same in 2004.

pav
Nov 11th, 2003, 05:28 PM
:rolleyes: What is the point of this thread??
The point of this thread is shown further up in "its only just begun"...Williams/Belgiums.. all four talented great players being ripped into by each others fans, perhaps I wish My favourite players were up with them and being set upon.