PDA

View Full Version : What a disaster for Amelie!

mishar
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:21 AM
First of all, Kim played flawless. She was great and even if Amelie were at her best, she might have beaten Amelie.

If Amelie had lost a close match, or even lost in straight sets but played well, she would have nothing to be embarassed about.

But she was embarassing tonight! I love her, she's a sweetie, she has a beautiful game, but she did nothing right tonight. It was such a big moment tonight, she played beautifully last night, rushing the net. Tonight she didn't even try to rush the net until the end. Even if Kim had passed her and beaten her, she had to do that. It was the only way she could have won. The moment got to her.

I hope she can get it together and has other opportunities in big tournaments, but I fear she is just a head case. :sad: :sad: :sad:

jd
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Why is Kim mentally strong when facing Amelie?
I'm beginning hating her now.

jellybelly
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:30 AM
being fan of amelie cause premature aging :rolleyes:

she beat Jenny and Serena in Rome and then choke 3rd set to Kim in final. still I think she do well in RG but she forget to play in Serena 1-4final :o

Patty make her look like top 50 player in Zurich but she show fighting spirit in Advanta (maybe Ai bigger choker then) but then she choke away Chanda match at YEC she play beautiful with Justine but then forget to play again with Kim :(

you think she turn page in her story of life but she always end up in square one at crucial moment :hysteric:

after last year I expect her to challenge Venus and maybe Serena this year but look at result :sad:

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 11th, 2003, 05:44 AM
I don't know, I just don't know. I wouldn't have minded if Kim had won a good, tight match. As I've said on other threads, she deserved to win this tournament in a way. But for Amelie to lose like this after coming so far...

I just feel gutted right now. I guess she does, too, but that doesn't make it any better.