Nov 11th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Will be:

Justine Henin-Hardenne
Mary Pierce
Jelena Dokic
And.....

Venus Williams

Put money on it!

I won't argue with you on Venus and Justine, but I think Kim or Serena will make it through. Unless Mary loses some weight, I don't think she will get past the fourth round.

Rtael
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:18 AM
I won't argue with you on Venus and Justine, but I think Kim or Serena will make it through. Unless Mary loses some weight, I don't think she will get past the fourth round.

Which is what the off-season is for ;)

shap_half
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:23 AM
I'm going to guess that the four will be Justine, Amelie, Nastya, and Venus. I think Nastya can beat Kim and Amelie can beat Serena. These are just some predictions.

Knizzle
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:19 AM
I think the four will be Venus, Capriati, Serena and Kim.

disposablehero
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:21 AM
I'll put $500 on Venus, Mary, Jelena, and Justine.

IF you give me 300-1 odds.

Mister B
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:22 AM
Definitely the same four as this year...

bandabou
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Serena, Kim, Justine, Venus....funny, on Belgian t.v. they babbled about how Venus wouldn´t finish the year in the top 10 and that this could mean that the sisters could be meeting each other in the earlier rounds.

Would be more worried that their Belgians don´t meet Venus in the earlier rounds!

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:37 AM
I think it will either be....

Kim Justine Venus Serena if Venus and Serena are on the other sides but if they are on the same:

Kim Justine Capriati Serena

LindsayRulez
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:37 AM
the semifinalists will be Serena, Kim, Lindsay, Jen - and a prediction of mine is that Justine will lose early; I'm not sure about Venus, she never ceases to surprise me

Knizzle
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:39 AM
the semifinalists will be Serena, Kim, Lindsay, Jen - and a prediction of mine is that Justine will lose early; I'm not sure about Venus, she never ceases to surprise me

You are not sure about Venus, but Lindsay and Jen will be there?? That's kind of backwards.

bandabou
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:41 AM
You are not sure about Venus, but Lindsay and Jen will be there?? That's kind of backwards.

sssh! Don´t tell NOBODY!! :lol: ;)

LindsayRulez
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:01 AM
well, no I'm not SURE about anybody - I would normally put Venus in there, but I'm not sure how she's going to handle her long lay-off. It really depends on the draw. But yeah I guess I should say Kim, Serena, Venus, Lindsay. I kicked out Jennifer because she would probably lose to each of those players.

jellybelly
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Justine Kim Serena Amelie

or atleast that what seeding say ;)

insert Venus name above depending if she in Justine Kim or Amelie section of draw :p

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:09 AM
Four of Serena, Venus, Kim, Juju and Amelie. If Amelie gets that far and fucks up like she did today I will personally.... hmmmm better not make any truly nasty theats or I'll be banned. Hmmmm, I will personally feed her so much ice cream that she feels sick, or do something else equally nasty to her to take out my disappointment. :devil:

Oh Aaaaaaaaaaaaamelie! Come heeee-eeeere!

TNT96
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:14 AM
THE DEFINITE SEMIFINALISTS
Stevenson
Majoli
Testud
Tian Tian Sun

lizchris
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:32 AM
well, no I'm not SURE about anybody - I would normally put Venus in there, but I'm not sure how she's going to handle her long lay-off. It really depends on the draw. But yeah I guess I should say Kim, Serena, Venus, Lindsay. I kicked out Jennifer because she would probably lose to each of those players.

The last time Venus had a long layoff (in 2000)?:

Won Wimbeldon
Won the US Open
Won the Olympic Gold medal

tennisluver99
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Kim
Serena
Lindsay
Venus

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 11th, 2003, 06:12 AM
Clijsters
Dokic
Serena
Justine

Dymension
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:00 AM
Serena, Venus, Kim and Lindsay :)

I really dont think Justine is going to go well next year with all the pressure on her.

matija-seles
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:33 AM
MONICA(winner), V.Williams, J. Capriati, L.Davenport

*liana*
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:23 AM
My prediction:

*Serena: after her injury she's gonna come back stronger and hungrier.She likes winning too much not to be there.
*Kim: always does well in Australia, probably the slam where she feels most comfortable. Australia loves Kim and she loves them
*Venus:she's too good not to be there in the semi's (even after the long off season)
*fourth finalist is a toss up between Justine, jennifer, lindsay or a surprise like Dokic. Normally I'd say Justine but for the first time the pressure is all on her and I think she'll crack. I think it's gonna be Lindsay.

Of course this all depends on where Venus is placed in the draw and who's fit and healthy.

azza
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Molik
Pratt
Adamczak
Kriz :kiss:

justine&coria
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:30 AM
Justine and Serena will definetly be in the semis.
Then Clijsters, only if Venus is not in her part of draw. (if Venus is in Justine or Serena's part, she'll be eliminated)
And the 4th is Venus (if she's not in Justine or Serena's draw).
Or maybe DOkic/Mauresmo

JonBcn
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:42 AM
What about Wilawan Choptang? I feel you're all overlooking her.

NicoMary
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Pierce :hearts:
V Williams :hearts:
S Williams (or anna K :hearts: :rolleyes: )
Clijsters :)

switz
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Schnyder, Casanova, Pierce, Rubin

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Well, if we're all going to put something we'd like to see rather than what is actually likely to happen, I'll say that Amelie and Juju make it . . . along with Dani and Anna K.

mandy7
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Daniela
Kim
Jelena
Anastasya

:p

fifiricci
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:35 AM
This is a wish rather than a prediction, so I dont want loads of haters dumping on me for this, okay?

As I will be at the Aussie Open semis and am coming from the UK to see it I want to see:

Kim
Jennifer
Serena
Venus

Then I just want Kim to win it (in a thrilling three setter with fabulous tennis on and no choking)

:lol:

Great wish that I hope will come true.

Greenout
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:42 AM
It's Justine, Serena, Kim and Amelie; but the
QF's and 4th rounds are going to be really
tough ones. I forecast alot of 3 set's in 4th and
QF's at the AO 2004.

Kart
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:46 AM
THE DEFINITE SEMIFINALISTS
Stevenson
Majoli
Testud
Tian Tian Sun

You forgot Anna K.

Mironia
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:58 AM
This is a wish rather than a prediction, so I dont want loads of haters dumping on me for this, okay?

As I will be at the Aussie Open semis and am coming from the UK to see it I want to see:

Kim
Jennifer
Serena
Venus

Then I just want Kim to win it (in a thrilling three setter with fabulous tennis on and no choking)

:lol:

Great wish that I hope will come true.

Great wish list...We didn't see much of them in the last few yaers
It's going to be a real surprise if they make it 'couse they have only 13 GS wins together

DEETHELICK
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:04 AM
I think only one Williams will make it to the Semi's, so my predictions:

Venus
Kim
Jennifer
Lindsay/Amelie/Russian

jenny161185
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Venus serena Jennifer Kim

fifiricci
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Great wish list...We didn't see much of them in the last few yaers
It's going to be a real surprise if they make it 'couse they have only 13 GS wins together

As this trip is costing me so much, I want to see the greats playing at the best, not some long shot getting bageled, thanks!

vutt
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:38 AM
wow u guys are giving to much credit to Jelena'04. are you already forgotten how she played not in the distant past. And remember that’s not her home tournament. It can be easily completely opposite – very hostile ground…

My opinion - Belgian babes, Serena and yeah, dark horse - could logic is routing to someone from Russian horde, but my heart is dreaming about Dokic obviously ;)

xr6turbo
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Venus
Serena
Kim
Jen

bluna82
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:52 AM
jen
kim
amelie
venus

Wimanna
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Justine
Kim
Serena
Lindsay

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Lets be real ...we all know that the Belgium sisters has been basically steamrolling the WTA and the only people that can knock them out on a regular are the Dynamic Duo (venuserena). Mareusmo, Capriati, Davenport, and either *you pick.....Seles, Rubin, Pierce, or one of the Russians* will get to the quarters, but the Final 4 will be :

Venus
Serena
Justine
Kim

(with another all Williams final ..depending on the bracket)