PDA

View Full Version : If Amelie beats Kim tonight....

moon
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Will Pam and Mary Jo continue to mention it every match she plays
for the next year like they did for Kim this year?
Every freaking match Kim played in 2003, they mentioned how she "defeated" Venus and Serena (of course neglecting to mention that Vee was injured). Personally, I'm sooo glad this year is over, just so I don't have to hear it again. (no offense againt Kim)
Sooo, will they continue spouting the same lines (go Kimmy rah rah rah), or will they give Momo they same treatment for defeating Kim and Justine?

I don't know. but something tells me, that it was more about who Kim "defeated" rather than the fact that they were ranked #1 and #2. ;)

Knizzle
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:49 AM
Will Pam and Mary Jo continue to mention it every match she plays
for the next year like they did for Kim this year?
Every freaking match Kim played in 2003, they mentioned how she "defeated" Venus and Serena (of course neglecting to mention that Vee was injured). Personally, I'm sooo glad this year is over, just so I don't have to hear it again. (no offense againt Kim)
Sooo, will they continue spouting the same lines (go Kimmy rah rah rah), or will they give Momo they same treatment for defeating Kim and Justine?

I don't know. but something tells me, that it was more about who Kim "defeated" rather than the fact that they were ranked #1 and #2. ;)

Methinks you are right.

Hawk
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:52 AM
Don't worry it all balanced out cause with that Pammy also mentioned how Kim should've won in Aus..should've won in Scottsdale..should've won..blah blah blah :p

For everything postive there came a negative as well.

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:03 AM
:zzz: