PDA

View Full Version : To the Jen fans except one!

Rocketta
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:27 AM
My apologies, I kind of like Jen. My recent posts about Jennifer are not really about jennifer but just fighting idiotic fire with idiotic fire.

So my apologies...:)

Diya
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:30 AM
:tape: U and like Jen ? :rolls:

Rocketta
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:31 AM
I kind of like Jen which basically equates to I don't dislike her. :wavey:

Mase
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:34 AM

:yeah: :wavey:

Diya
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:35 AM

O I C now , its all about one's repuation (points i mean) :tape:

Rocketta
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:37 AM
:yeah: :wavey:

Hi Mase! :wavey:

Rocketta
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:38 AM
O I C now , its all about one's repuation (points i mean) :tape:

No It's not about my repuation? what is a repuation, anyway? Now if you asking about my reputation well it wasn't about that either but think what you like. That message was to all but one of Jen's fans. ;)

Trish101
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:48 AM
Hun its alright^^ rocketta youve been here for a while, you should know most people around here dont dish out bad rep just randomly! so unless your really bad we wont spank you! ;)

But its good to know we have another Jen Den Girl here! GO JEN, GO JELENA! GO RENA! GO KIM!

Keith
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:21 AM
My apologies, I kind of like Jen. My recent posts about Jennifer are not really about jennifer but just fighting idiotic fire with idiotic fire.

So my apologies...:)

Hey, you're only human! Thanks for the apology (although Im not sure what the reference is to)

In either case, you always seem like a level headed poster to me and sometimes our little devil takes over :devil:

No biggie!

Rocketta
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Hey, you're only human! Thanks for the apology (although Im not sure what the reference is to)

In either case, you always seem like a level headed poster to me and sometimes our little devil takes over :devil:

No biggie!

Oh they are around. You might happen upon one. ;) So if you happen upon those couple of threads you have the apology already. :wavey: