PDA

View Full Version : mARTINA nAVIE IS A IDIOT.

Dawn Marie
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:50 AM
wHY CAN'T SHE ENJOY THE MOMENT INSTEAD OF crying AND BITCHING ABOUT WHO DIDIN'T SHOW UP?

sHE IS SUCH A TOOL AND CONTROL FREAK.\

i AM LIKE LADY GET A LIFE AWAY FROM TENNIS!!

Diya
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:51 AM
But you are still the bigger idiot :tape:

Dawn Marie
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:54 AM
dIYA GET ORIGINAL.. COME UP WITH SOME GOOD STUFF SO i AT LEAST HAVE THE HEART TO BOUNCE BACK WITH SOME GREAT ASS REPLY!

nOW BEGONE U TOOL! LOL

Diya
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Great reply ? You can't even type properly let alone coming up with a witty retort :tape:

Dawn Marie
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:59 AM
tOOL, MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP AS i ALREADY TOLD THOSE WHO USED THEIR BRAINS aND KNOW THIS.. APPARENTLY THAT WOULD NOT BE U

Ryan
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:04 AM
I'm going to assume the awful typing is intentional, it seems like something Dawn would do to get attention for one of her pathetic threads.

Diya
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:06 AM
A messed up computer with a messed up brain... A nice duo. :tape:

Lethal combo :tape:

Diya
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:09 AM
At least the computer can be fixed. :tape:

:tape: True ! Very True :rolls:

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Wow Dawnie your threads sure do bring out the Trolls. Maybe you should get some pesticide for the Diya/Andy infestation.

Diya
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:45 AM
You can never have too many idiots ......Cybelle just came in to announce that she is the biggest idiot of them all !

:worship: Cybelle.....:tape:

earthcrystal
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:59 AM
oH DAwN...RAGgin' oN oNE Of tHE beST PLayerS evER aND caLLinG HeR aN IDiot JUst BECAusE thE TRruth HURts is PRetty siLLY. THEse ARe thE PEople THAt maDe thE cuRRENT PlaYERS riCH...iF noT foR thEM thE WTA wouLDN't evEN exiST--thEY haVE EVERy RigHT TO FeEL disSED by thE NO-ShowS.

So PFFFFFFFFFFFT on your THREAD.

Martian Willow
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:08 AM
...HAVE YOU TRIED PRESSING YOUR cAPS lOCK BUTTON dUMB mARIE...? :)

Keith
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:22 AM

I'm sorry, but this was way too funny.

decemberlove
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:40 AM

LMAO :lol:

Miranda
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:55 AM
:confused: :eek:

decemberlove
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:57 AM

ha

Sam L
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Oh Dawn, this is so embarassing for you. :o

Philbo
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Typical HORESHIT from the biggest HORESHIT speaker on these boards... Dawn "I speak shit" Maree

jellybelly
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:43 AM
wow who you are to call possible tennis best player an idiot?!

you probably half her age but she school you on tennis court even today :ras:

vogus
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:50 AM
It's too bad Martina N is unable to edit out the 90% of the total garbage that comes out of her mouth from the 10% that is actually intelligent and forthcoming. Somebody ought to give her a lesson in shutting her mouth when she hasn't got anything meaningful to say.

jellybelly
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:54 AM
It's too bad Martina N is unable to edit out the 90% of the total garbage that comes out of her mouth from the 10% that is actually intelligent and forthcoming. Somebody ought to give her a lesson in shutting her mouth when she hasn't got anything meaningful to say.

maybe you should do it as you are expert in public relations and get your all quotes scrutinized by media :rolleyes:

she is tennis legend just because she said something about your beloved steffi does not mean she suck

at least she not bash somebody behind her back on some anonymous internet messageboard :lol:

CanadianBoy21
Nov 11th, 2003, 05:25 AM
These are some quotes that perfectly describe you four;

Diya,
Whilst every girl has the right to be ugly, you seem to have abused that privelige!
Girl, you're so flat that when the painter came to do the house he said, "This wall, too?"

Andy This Andy That,
Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?
Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

earthcrystal,
Everybody has a photographic memory. You simply don't have the film.
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

Willow,
You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.

Ballbuster
Nov 11th, 2003, 05:29 AM
Sock it to em DAWN!

treufreund
Nov 11th, 2003, 07:34 AM
Martina is the bomb. She is not afraid of chastising the Williams or Steffi. GO MARTINA GO!!!!

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 11th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Martina = Greatest Of All Time :worship:

slice
Nov 11th, 2003, 07:58 AM
navrat is an idiot :rolleyes:

servenrichie
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:52 AM
These are some quotes that perfectly describe you four;

Diya,
Whilst every girl has the right to be ugly, you seem to have abused that privelige!
Girl, you're so flat that when the painter came to do the house he said, "This wall, too?"

Andy This Andy That,
Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?
Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

earthcrystal,
Everybody has a photographic memory. You simply don't have the film.
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

Willow,
You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
This is the funniest post I have read in the last few weeks. Enough to bring me out of my boredoom with this message board. Thanks for the laugh CanadianBoy18. You hit it right on the head.
The rest of the usual idiots are criticizing Dawn for exact the same thing they are doing. Going by their logic Martina"freezed up tennis mumie" Navratilova (for christsake, that woman or man gets defrosted for the tenniscourt and gets freezed up afterwards) cant be stupid or be an idiot because she is their favourite and a tennis legend???

As usual treu"sour puss" freund is right there sounding like a broken record as usual. Good to know that somethings never change.

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:03 AM
What did Martina say to deserve this thread? :confused:

irma
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:12 AM
what did steffi do to her to deserve a yearly bashing including about her privat life?

JonBcn
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:17 AM
What did Martina say to deserve this thread? :confused:

Apart from asking the same question many people asked - why at least one of the Williams sisters were in LA and chose not to attend that ceremony thing, I dont know. Must be something hateful like:

"Navratilova did point out that Venus Williams and Lindsay Davenport have been more involved in WTA leadership recently and hope that others will follow their example."

from http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/03kkye05a.htm (link nicked from Brian Stewart's earlier post; read the article there ;) )

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Tnx, JonBcn :kiss:

pigam
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:39 AM
She's no idiot!
Are you (wiliams-, graf-, ... fans) truely telling me you wern't dissapointed they wern't there ?!
Of course they have their own life and they can do as they want, but the WTA (and vice versa of course) has given them so much, it would be nice to see them on these occasions too, otherwise ceremonies like these are just not worth much!

Calling MN an idiot for that, is just stupid! If there is one person who has the right to say such things, it's her. I admire what she does to promote the sport! And I agree with some other posters: I fit wasn't for her (and Chris, and BJK, ...) tennis wouldn't be the international money-making sports it is today!

I -as a Graf and Venus fan- was dissapointed they didn't show up ...

servenrichie
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:54 AM
And i am fed up with this "the tour has given them so much" bullshit. They are rich and the tour is rich. They both made each other rich, so it is unfair to continue making one party feel guilty. Steffi has always been the way she is, so who has the right to criticize her? The Williamses, well who is the tour? They one that has done everything to make them feel inferior, because they are playing a "white man's sport"? The one that has refered to them as animals tec.

Come to think of the support, who is supporting whom? Apart from Billie, who still engages herself, is Navratilova supporting whom? The woman who eats and sleeps tennis and who want to remain in the limelight, if possible, die on the tennis court? Is that support? Is she not taking her prize money home instead of donating it to the dearest tour or upcoming players, I mean she made enough of it in her active career. That is what I call support. Just because some people feel the need to be constantly in the limelight should not be mistaken for support. Navratilova, Evert and the rest of them are dried up mummies, who are worth nothing and dont even get recognized anymore without tennis. So they continue drumming about support, to make themselves feel important.

BTW, Sampras has quietly quit tennis, Becker,Edberg and the rest. When you see them talking tennis, it is commenting and not coming to parade themselves before the camera as former number 1s to make themslves feel important and supposedly to support ATP (and ATP needs this support at the moment).
And to the person who asked, if I werent dissapointed that my favourites didnt show up. I wasnt. It wasnt such an important thing. They had other plans so stick it.

irma
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:00 AM
I am not dissapointed about Steffi not going to some ego tripping ceremony in the least

If she would still give pc's every month though and insults ex rivals personality and privat life then I would be deeply dissapointed

pigam
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:03 AM
The Williamses, well who is the tour? They one that has done everything to make them feel inferior, because they are playing a "white man's sport"? The one that has refered to them as animals tec.

:confused:
when did anyone say this ??? (serious question)

And to the person who asked, if I werent dissapointed that my favourites didnt show up. I wasnt. It wasnt such an important thing. They had other plans

Well, it would have been more important if they would have been there. I would have liked to see Steffy ( (one of) the greatest of all time) amoung all the others, and Venus and Serena too, cuz they are todays top-players !!!

so stick it.
I will :wavey:

JonBcn
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Wow. Some incredibly defensive people here, some of whom seem to have missed the point of the whole thing, so i'll reiterate. The ceremony was to pay tribute to the 9 women who signed the contract that paved the way for womens tennis to become the most lucrative womens sport ever. Full stop. I cannot stand BJK, but I think that if you honestly believe that the ceremony was about massaging egos you're sadly mistaken. It would have been nice if everybody could have turned out to show their continued support for the sport, and yes, their gratitute to those who paved the way for them. Nothing more, nothing less; its funny that people are making such a big deal out of it.

irma
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:09 AM
to honour a person who said you would go crazy after retirement?

sure

servenrichie
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:29 AM
Just a quick question, do you see anybody going back to the company he or she retired from, just to continue showing support to the company, because the company made him or her rich, likewise he made the company rich. It is a give and take business. I mean, it is cool, if you want to, but you should be able to take the decision of not going without being called names. Excuse the comparison, it is a bit superficial, but I cant thing of any other thing at the moment.

JonBcn
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:59 AM
I've never called anyone any names, and anyone who does is a bit dim (or have I just contradicted myself? ;)). But we are not talking about a company, it was a one-off ceremony (at 30 years; a significant anniversary) to acknowldge the women who changed the (sporting) world, and gave these women, and every aspiring pro something to dream of. Its not just the money they have earned, its every aspect of life on the womens tennis tour, from their meals to five star hotels and transport they ride, appearance fees, sponsors; privileges that were beyond the wildest drams of the original 9. It was just an acknowledgement of what they did, and if people choose not to acknowledge it, fine. but I think it reflects poorly on them.

I'm sure they all have their reasons for not attending; ASV was supposed to have prior commitments, Steffi I am sure wants to be in Houston, Venus is apparently working in Florida etc etc, but you cant blame people for questioning why some of them chose not to support the event - especially Serena (which, I think was the original point of this thread), who was close by.

gentenaire
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:44 PM

:haha: :haha:

Hilarious thread!

griffin
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:06 PM
We needed a third thread on the subject.

We really did.

tenn_ace
Nov 11th, 2003, 05:22 PM
god, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks Dumb Mauree needs professional help. (hopefully, there is an experimental drug that would help her)

jd4eva
Nov 11th, 2003, 05:55 PM
irma: without that person steffi would have had nothing to retire from. your fanatical graf ass kissing is really missing the point. regardless of whether people like bjk or not (which i certainly do not) without her our faves wouldn't be as successful as they are. a little gratitude wouldn't go astray and shame on those who refused to give the original 9 members that.

harloo
Nov 11th, 2003, 06:04 PM
And i am fed up with this "the tour has given them so much" bullshit. They are rich and the tour is rich. They both made each other rich, so it is unfair to continue making one party feel guilty. Steffi has always been the way she is, so who has the right to criticize her? The Williamses, well who is the tour? They one that has done everything to make them feel inferior, because they are playing a "white man's sport"? The one that has refered to them as animals tec.

Come to think of the support, who is supporting whom? Apart from Billie, who still engages herself, is Navratilova supporting whom? The woman who eats and sleeps tennis and who want to remain in the limelight, if possible, die on the tennis court? Is that support? Is she not taking her prize money home instead of donating it to the dearest tour or upcoming players, I mean she made enough of it in her active career. That is what I call support. Just because some people feel the need to be constantly in the limelight should not be mistaken for support. Navratilova, Evert and the rest of them are dried up mummies, who are worth nothing and dont even get recognized anymore without tennis. So they continue drumming about support, to make themselves feel important.

BTW, Sampras has quietly quit tennis, Becker,Edberg and the rest. When you see them talking tennis, it is commenting and not coming to parade themselves before the camera as former number 1s to make themslves feel important and supposedly to support ATP (and ATP needs this support at the moment).
And to the person who asked, if I werent dissapointed that my favourites didnt show up. I wasnt. It wasnt such an important thing. They had other plans so stick it.

Sums it up well

:)

Knizzle
Nov 11th, 2003, 06:10 PM
So let's resume the situation in the eye of some people:

mARTINA nAVRATILOVA IS AN IDIOT
pAM sHRIVER IS HATEFUL WOMAN
cHRIS eVERT IS TOO
jOHN mCeNROE IS TOO

So ALL tennis legends are all hateful or idiot. Except the fabulous Williams sisters of course. Venus can even play the guitar!

You are quite the drama queen.