PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Channel To Televise Fed Cup, Davis Cup and Hopman Cup Events Live

tennisIlove09
Nov 10th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Tennis Channel To Televise Fed Cup, Davis Cup and Hopman Cup Events Live

By Tennis Week
11/10/2003

The Tennis Channel is already available in more than 125 cities across the country and is continuing its efforts to expand its presence nation-wide.

Agreements to carry the first cable network devoted to tennis are in place with many of the top cable operators and satellite companies and negotiations are underway with the rest.

In response to the request of tennis fans asking "When will The Tennis Channel be available in my area?", the Channel has two suggestions to accelerate accelerate availability through consumer demand.

Simply call your cable or satellite provider and let them know you are eager to have them add The Tennis Channel to their channel lineup as soon as possible.
Here is contact information for several leading cable and satellite companies:
Comcast: (800) COMCAST or (800) 266-2278
DirecTV: (800) DIRECTV or (800) 347-3288
Dish Network: (800) 333-DISH or (800) 333-3474
Charter: Visit Charter.com to find your local Charter Customer Service number
Cablevision: Visit Cablevision.com to find your local Cablevision Customer Service number
Sign the online petition at The Tennis Channel petition to register your support and receive regular newsletters from The Tennis Channel.

Some of The Tennis Channel’s current highlights include live and complete coverage of the upcoming Fed Cup, Davis Cup and Hopman Cup competitions.

The Channel will broadcast the Fed Cup semifinals — featuring the United States vs. Belgium in one semi and host Russia against France in the other semifinal — and final November 19th-23rd. At the end of the month, the Tennis Channel travels to Melbourne, Australia for the Davis Cup final between host Australia and Spain set for November 28-30th.

James Blake and Serena Williams will join forces again to defend their Hopman Cup championship in January and the Tennis Channel will televise the action live January 3rd-10th.

Original programs include "Center Court" interviews with Michael Chang, Brad Gilbert, Roger Federer and Chanda Rubin and "No Strings" shows featuring Taylor Dent and Blake.

Rocketta
Nov 10th, 2003, 09:52 PM
eh, what good does that do when most of us don't get the Tennis Channel? :mad:

Rtael
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:19 AM
I get it :angel:

xr6turbo
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:21 AM
You might be able to see me at the Hopman Cup!! :)

Rocketta
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:26 AM
I get it :angel:

Well rub it in why don't you! :mad:

;)

Nobody's Perfecc
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:41 AM
I wish Dish Network would broadcast this channel already! There have channels that are far more obscure than a channel about one of the most popular sports in the world!