PDA

View Full Version : I Will Only Take Capriati Seriously If...

magassi
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Look, I always root for Jennifer but she has to come back in January with Annacone as her coach and in incredible shape. I thought she was out of shape in 2002, but when they showed a clip of her match against Kim I was shocked how fit she was compared to now. Then and only then, do I think she will definitly be a major contender for slams. However, if those 2 factors don't come in to play, Jenn will continue to hover between 5-8, will sometimes challenge top players, but not win a slam.

PS. Saying sorry to Billie Jean King would be a mental plus as well. Even if she thinks she was right, buring the hatchet would be great for her mental state.

GOOD LUCK IN 2004!

TSequoia01
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:25 PM
I know what you mean. Jen's middle did seem a bit plump or was it just me? :confused:

pav
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:38 PM
a bit plump!!

JennyS
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:48 PM
I think Jen would definetly be smart to make Annacone her full-time coach next year. I saw some improvements in her game. She came to net more.

I agree about Jen's fitness. I think she's been kind of up and back with her fitness since about the middle of 2002.

So Jen needs to have the same type of off-season she had in the end of 2000. She worked her tail off and it paid dividends. Hope she has the desire to work that hard again.

Rocketta
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:52 PM
shhhhhh, :unsure: Watch out you'll be accused of being a hater if you point out that Jennifer has not put as much as importance on her fitness as she should and that hopefully a coach can help her with that.

Well by some you will. ;)

PointBlank
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Jen looked great! Final story! :lol: seriously she did

jellybelly
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:22 AM
who some of you are to judge Jenny?

she would be in finals now if not for injury :(

Trish101
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:49 AM
^^ exactly, the reason she lost was not due to lack of fitness, it was called INJURY, fucking idiots call yourselves educated!

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:49 AM
HEY! Jen can't help it if her parents are fattening her up for Thanksgiving now that she's about to hit the pasture! Cut her some slack or at least garnish her with apples and plum sauce.

jellybelly
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:51 AM
yes thanksgiving ruin her hip flexor :p

Trish101
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Jen was DISTROYING kim until she took that timeout (why i wonder?) and she lost rather easily, its called INJURY

jellybelly
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Jen was DISTROYING kim until she took that timeout (why i wonder?) and she lost rather easily, its called INJURY

yes obvious these people did not watch match :o

Jenny controlled match from start to finish :bounce:

Trish can I ask to be add to your siggy? :wavey:

Trish101
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:51 AM
some people!

jellybelly
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:56 AM
some people!

thank you kindly Trish :kiss: