PDA

View Full Version : Kim Clijsters defeats Jennifer Capriati 4-6 6-3 6-0

Daniel
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Congrats Kim and good luck in the final!!!!

:bounce: :worship: :bounce: :worship: :bounce: :worship:

jimbo mack
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Well done kim!!! :woohoo:

good try capriati, better luck next time!

TartarVicario
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Jen in the third set :eek: :retard:

jellybelly
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Jenny :tears:

Mister B
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:10 PM
WOW congrats Kim! well done!!! I think the H2H is 3-3 now?

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:11 PM
who carees, another BORING all belgium fiasco, Kim will choke Justine in 2. Next.

Fuck im sick if those two belgium girls, they are always repeting over and over. And Kim always chokes, jen looked injured, and we know she was...after that time out for her injury she lost rather easily...

Mase
Yep she fell apart in the third, thats ok she had a bood enough week, better than even she anticipated I believe so...... Enjoy your time off Cappy, work on that fitness and we'll see you in January!! :wavey:

~ The Leopard ~
Kim is the dominant player of this tournament. It's good that Juju is now # 1 because she deserves it form her slam wins, but I think Kim most deserves to win the actual tournament. I'll be rooting for Momo or Juju, but won't be too upset if Kim defends her title.

Elke
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:12 PM
7th game in second set was crucial....

And some really great rally's after that game!
Well done, Kim, but cut down the UE like the first set please!;):kiss:

Hope Cappy gets well soon, xos if she's completely healthy, she's a great player!

jimbo mack
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:12 PM
who carees, another BORING all belgium fiasco, Kim will choke Justine in 2. Next.

Fuck im sick if those two belgium girls, they are always repeting over and over. And Kim always chokes, jen looked injured, and we know she was...after that time out for her injury she lost rather easily...

Calm down trish!!!!

jen will have many more chances! she's still up there with the best :)

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:13 PM
jen should have retired, she didnt win 1 fucking game after she re-injured herself...or we know the score would have been diff. Jen would have won. Im very very dissapointed, but an injuries an injury, Henin in 2 tommorrow.

bandabou
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Indoors, Kim is the best right now...although I think that Amelie gave her a HUGE scare and CAN do it again.

jellybelly
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:14 PM
actually I think Momo go to final for rematch.

Jenny :tears: 10 games! 10 games! :sobbing:

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:18 PM
im going away for awhile, i need to clear my mind...ill be back in time for the aussie open, in shape and in charge

-seeya all

bello
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:32 PM
AW!!!! Trish!!! Stay in touch...

i know i feeling very dissapointd aswell, but hopeful, as she did a good job closing out close matches this week with Myskina and Sugiyama which was good!

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:35 PM
no worries bello, i will occasionaly pop by to keep those william posters in there place- under my thumb! :wink:

Dirty Sanchez
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Shame the match, had to end as one sided as it was :(

Well played Kim, go on and win the tournament!!! :) :bounce:

Bad Luck Jen, hopefully you recover from the injuries soon!

Mrs. Peel
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Kim was famtastic!!! Loved how she stayed in the points..

Get better Jen...heal that hip flexor and most of all GET FIT!!!!!!!!

maryjane
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:47 PM
trish all jen fans feel what you feel but we've to be all together...don't give up!

Kim_for_number_1
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:03 PM
jeij kim!! well done!!! congrats!! go on and win the final!

tennisluver99
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Way to go, KIM!!!!!!!!!!!
Now go win the tournament!!!!!

C'MON Amelie, you can beat Justine!!!!!!!!

Come-on-kim
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:32 PM
Kim :bounce:

Rub
Nov 9th, 2003, 11:59 PM
nice win kim! :dance:

Lisbeth
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:00 AM
Kim is the dominant player of this tournament. It's good that Juju is now # 1 because she deserves it form her slam wins, but I think Kim most deserves to win the actual tournament. I'll be rooting for Momo or Juju, but won't be too upset if Kim defends her title.

This is a nice way of looking at it. Justine is (a well deserved) year-end #1 but Kim and Amelie get to be finalist and winner (one way or the other) at the YEC. I'll be cheering for Kim but also very happy if Amelie gets her breakthrough here. I think a less nervy Amelie would be a great extra factor in the equation of the Williams/Belgians dominance.

jenny161185
Nov 10th, 2003, 07:23 AM
Trish I know how you feel but we should be proud she went out and took it toKim with her injury