PDA

View Full Version : Although Rubin's loss yesterday was pretty bad...you gotta admit...

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Shes had a pretty darn good year.

Two titles. Three Finals. Although her showings at the slams weren't all that good, you have to admit shes had a good year.

I really think that its unappreiciated by many and it shows that last year Rubin's year was not a fluke and she rightfully deserves to be in the top 10. Next year will be the true test. I think that since Rubin will be out of the Top 8 seedings for next year she might meet somebody like Mauresmo 4th Round because I believe Mauresmo will jump to No. 4 and Rubin's had her number. So many things can happen next year, and I just can't wait.

Good luck in 2004 Chanda!!

GEAUX CHANDA

Paneru
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Pretty good year for her! :)

Although, I was pissed to no
end yesterday!

*hingis_forever*
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Yeah she did have a good year but there's no need to start 10o threads about Rubin everyday!

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Uhh...this is my first thread about Rubin concerning the end of the year.

Yesterday I made a thread about how I was upset, and the day before that I had a poll. I hardly think that thats 100...unless I'm counting wrong... :rolleyes:

*hingis_forever*
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:24 PM
Uhh...this is my first thread about Rubin concerning the end of the year.

Yesterday I made a thread about how I was upset, and the day before that I had a poll. I hardly think that thats 100...unless I'm counting wrong... :rolleyes:
Yeah but 90% of the threads you start are about Chanda! :rolleyes:

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Yeah but 90% of the threads you start are about Chanda! :rolleyes:

Oh, ok. :rolleyes: