PDA

View Full Version : I think I spoke to a relative of Kristen Van Elden

selesfan1
Nov 9th, 2003, 04:54 AM
OK, So I was at a mall her in the city where I live when I see a guy wearing a jacket that says Oklahoma State Cowboys tennis. Me being the tennis nut that I am go up to he guy and ask his name the guy siad his name was Mark Van Elden and that he was from Australia. Me being the nervous person I am said nice to talk to you and walked off then i realized that Kristen Van Elden is a aussie player. If I am not mistaken she is featured on acemans' site. So is this her brother, cousin or something? Any help would be appreciated.

azza
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Im not sure but if it is: :eek: lucky :p

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:37 AM
lol not a big deal...

Alicia has my e-mail address
Luzcak works out at my gym
Ferguson is my best friend's cousin
I spoke to Amanda Grahame 3 years ago

:D

azza
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:04 AM
Spikey :speakles:

Well Umm

Philippoussis is my dad
Molik is my g/f
Olivier Rovhus is my B/F
and Nicole Pratt is my nanny

VAMOS ME :o:o:o

AUSBOY
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:28 AM
Yes Mark is Kristen's brother, he plays a lot of college tennis in the States

Aussie_Kim
Nov 10th, 2003, 08:25 AM
You wish Azza!! LOL

Anyway Selesfan1 I would take that as a sort-of-brush with fame (quite loosely but still...)
Never know you might see him again and then you can have a longer chat, AND he might become famous one day, you never know!! ;)

selesfan1
Nov 15th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I wasn't trying to make it out as a big deal I hope no one took it like I was bragging or something.

Aussie_Kim
Nov 16th, 2003, 05:59 AM
I wasn't trying to make it out as a big deal I hope no one took it like I was bragging or something.

I don't think anyone thought you were bragging. I think it was nice of you to come to our part of the board and tell us that you had seen Mark. :wavey: