PDA

View Full Version : After 3 1/2 Days and 11 matches....

Instant
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:25 AM
The top 4 seeds are through to the semi's, but it was great fun watching it all unfold :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

VivalaSeles
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:37 AM
It was, wasn't it :bounce: :bounce: Amazing matches, breathtaking rallies, fabulous shots :bounce: Hope the high level of tennis continues :bounce:

azza
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:39 AM
finalkly the semis and final now i get to wtahc tennis :bounce:

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 9th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Yeah, all these twists and turns. :eek: This is great! Like I keep saying, a feast of tennis and drama.

ktwtennis
Nov 9th, 2003, 02:47 AM
I've only seen about 5-10 min. of tennis so far b/c of the lateness of the matches... :o :o :sad: :fiery: :fiery:

wongqks
Nov 9th, 2003, 03:20 PM
well doesn't matter about the attendance, the new format is proving a success, all those three setters can only do good to women tennis ;)

Experimentee
Nov 9th, 2003, 03:35 PM
It seems there was a high amount of choking this week :o
Some of the matches seemed to be quite low quality from what i've heard. But I dont know coz i didnt get to see any of them :mad:

mishar
Nov 9th, 2003, 03:40 PM
I thought they were generally high quality, the ones that I saw (Sugiyama-Capriati, Henin-Myskina, Clijsters-Mauresmo, Rubin-Mauresmo) There were a few disappointments (Henin-Capriati) and perhaps no classics yet, but I think this format has been great

VivalaSeles
Nov 9th, 2003, 04:10 PM
You have been misinformed :angel:

Some of the matches seemed to be quite low quality from what i've heard.

Julian
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:24 PM
I thought they were generally high quality, the ones that I saw (Sugiyama-Capriati, Henin-Myskina, Clijsters-Mauresmo, Rubin-Mauresmo) There were a few disappointments (Henin-Capriati) and perhaps no classics yet, but I think this format has been great

You could also add Capriati-Myskina and Dementieva-Rubin! :)