PDA

View Full Version : Jen Was Faking!

Rtael
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:25 AM
She was moving fine against Nastya! I'ts obvious she was just faking to throw Justine off her game, and it didn't work cause Justine is the master of Gamesmanship! Hell Yeah! Woohoo!

:tape: :tape: :worship: :tape: :tape: :devil: :tape: :tape:

PointBlank
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:28 AM
W/E :rolleyes:

Rtael
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:31 AM
Pfff....you're just in denial! It was obvious at the USO too, when she tried to get the US crowd to boo Justine! She is an obvious faker and cheater!

SJW
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:32 AM
:yawn:

so tired

tennisluver99
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:32 AM
So true!!!
She has the nerve to call Henin a faker, when she seems to be a bigger faker.

Rtael
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:33 AM
You know it's the truth! Just admit it! It's so obvious! Anyone can see it if they just look!

Rtael
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:34 AM
Retaliation is so high school mentality.

If you don't like it when people do it for Justine, don't do it for other players.

:lol: :lol:

Nah.....it's not like it's gonna stop because of this thread one way or the other, and this makes me feel better...sooo......and anyway I am in High School, so I guess it fits, eh? :rolleyes:

pigam
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:35 AM
mmm I' 'mad' @ capriaty about what she said about henin (cuz she was the reason for her bad-loss againt J) but no need ffor a thread like this ...

SJW
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Retaliation is so high school mentality.

If you don't like it when people do it for Justine, don't do it for other players.

shutup

cuz, that would MAKE SENSE

Rtael
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:47 AM
Indeed, that pretty much explains everything.

Of course! Since I'm young, it immediately follows I'm immature! Great observation there!

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:51 AM
She was moving fine against Nastya! I'ts obvious she was just faking to throw Justine off her game, and it didn't work cause Justine is the master of Gamesmanship! Hell Yeah! Woohoo!

well at least you admit your favorite is all about gamesmanship when she plays. no wonder her own husband is a hater.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 9th, 2003, 02:02 AM
she wasnt faking...

PointBlank
Nov 9th, 2003, 02:07 AM
she isnt faking

topspin
Nov 9th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Rtael,

The following post is from the thread about Jen's comment about Justine's sudden recovery...

-------------------------------------

From this extract of Jen's interview, it seems highly possible the interviewer was trying to get Jen to comment on specific questions about Justine which would have have definitely drawn her into controversy.

Jen's answers of "I would not comment on that" and "No" suggest she may have been avoiding to be baited into saying something negative about Justine for this very reason.

Why else would she say "She won two grand slams" to the question, "Do you think she( Justine ) deserves to be the #1 player"

AND

her response, "She has had great results. And she is a great player. And that is really all I am going to say" before the question about Justine's health?

It looks more and more Jen was trying not to answer any questions which would involved her in some kind of conflict or controversy.

-------------------------------

Jen may have been misinterpreted.

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Your all just mad that Jen won against Nastya...wait till Jen meets Juju in the final (if) then i doubt jen will be letting any 6-1 6-2 scores happening, jen ill go for broke,

Justine, bitch you better watch that faker ass of yours, jens taking YOU outt!

BasicTennis
Nov 9th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Kim will aggravate the bitch's fake injury.:haha:

hollywood7172
Nov 9th, 2003, 04:31 AM
which bitch? you??

BasicTennis
Nov 9th, 2003, 04:40 AM
which bitch? you??
jenny and you. :worship: :haha: :devil:

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:00 AM
the only fat bitch i see is you basic

tennisluver99
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:11 AM

Well then you need to get your eyes checked, cause Jen's carrying some serious lard.
She needs to start laying off the food and beer soon.

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:05 AM
lard? hunny she could cream you in any tennis competition, now please, stay out of my way.

-Toodles

BasicTennis
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:11 AM
believe me, I've got the best ABS in the universe.;):haha:

katrientje
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:11 AM
I have to point out that Jen did have a very fast recovery!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:29 AM
:yawn:

so tired
But it's not tired when similar threads are made to mock double standards about your favourites :rolleyes:

Note: all threads of this sort are RETARDED.

The end.

Veritas
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:35 AM
But it's not tired when similar threads are made to mock double standards about your favourites :rolleyes:

Note: all threads of this sort are RETARDED.

The end.

Since when did SJW make negative posts about Justine? :confused:

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:38 AM
you clueless heffer. You are nuthin.

Veritas
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:39 AM
you clueless heffer. You are nuthin.

Why thank you. Let me just get my gold cuffs before I receive my award.

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:41 AM
^^ best abs??!!! OMG excuse me while i laugh! hunny you and me, we aint even in the same league, at least your not in my league.
Sure Basic, keep thinking your abs make you special....keep thinking that. you= :retard:

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:43 AM
sorry hun, "clueless heffer" remark wasnt intended for you...it was for that bitch Basic...she thinks shes so fine, well she got issues (and her dilusions are one of those)

Veritas
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:44 AM
^^ best abs??!!! OMG excuse me while i laugh! hunny you and me, we aint even in the same league, at least your not in my league.
Sure Basic, keep thinking your abs make you special....keep thinking that. you= :retard:

Babe, my abs are exclusive...I doubt you've ever seen 'em :kiss:

Veritas
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:45 AM
sorry hun, "clueless heffer" remark wasnt intended for you...it was for that bitch Basic...she thinks shes so fine, well she got issues (and her dilusions are one of those)

Sweets, I'm all in for a bit of a joke...I never take things on the net seriously :kiss:

BasicTennis
Nov 9th, 2003, 07:30 AM
Believe me, Jenny would cry and question God why she was ever born, when she sees my ABS.;)

Jenny would turn obese after she retires next year. She has that potential in her body built.:tape:

Trish101
Nov 9th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Jenny is not as obssesed with image as most of us, true. But why is that a bad thing? God you people should shut up. Espeacially self obserbed ****s like yourself^^

kim4eva
Nov 9th, 2003, 07:55 AM

She was?

Kart
Nov 9th, 2003, 08:05 AM
Of course! Since I'm young, it immediately follows I'm immature!

Actually it's the reverse. I'd prefer to think that an adult couldn't have such an infantile attitude.

justine&coria
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:08 AM
I have to point out that Jen did have a very fast recovery!

That's very true !