PDA

View Full Version : Who does Capriati have the best chance against?

i heart backhand
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:25 PM
Assuming she defeats Myskina, which Belgian Sister does Jenn have the best chance against?

bandabou
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:26 PM
None!

Kart
Elke.

*hingis_forever*
Probably Clijsters considering she was destroyed by Henin-Hardenne yesterday!

bandabou
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Elke.

:haha: :rolls: :haha:

for-sure
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:31 PM
she always does better against Clijsters. U can tell she hates playing Justine. (and always did)

i heart backhand
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Probably Clijsters considering she was destroyed by Henin-Hardenne yesterday!

I have to agree. I think she'd do well to even get on the board if she played Justine again. It's kind of sad that Jennifer's game is that mental.

Jennifer's wife
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:34 PM
i think Jens head to head is better against Clijsters. plus theres not the psychological stuff goin on

bandabou
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Plus Kim plays the same way...Justine troubles her with the variety and stuff.

Kart
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:36 PM
I should add to what I wrote that I don't mean to disrespect JenCap but she's not looking particularly fit at the moment (I'm talking about the injury not anything else) so I don't really like her chances against either if she can't move well.

jenny161185
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:54 PM
I think she'd prefer to play Kim but I doubt that will really matter if she's injured

bandabou
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:57 PM
I should add to what I wrote that I don't mean to disrespect JenCap but she's not looking particularly fit at the moment (I'm talking about the injury not anything else) so I don't really like her chances against either if she can't move well.

Donīt be afraid...tell it like it is: She looks a bit chubby, isnīt it?!

Dirty Sanchez
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:57 PM
I'm not looking ahead of the Myskina match yet, Cappy will have to improve to get past the Russian. :(

Linzi
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:01 PM
True, not really keeping in shape which i find unacceptable of a top sports star.

tennisluver99
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:38 PM
If she was smart,she'd retire from the tournament and go home and rest up and get fit for the Aussie Open.
If her injury is so bad like she makes it out to be, she's not helping it by playing.
There's no way she's going to beat either belgian on one leg. She's just going to make her injury worse!

Kart
Nov 8th, 2003, 11:30 PM

I have major issues with criticising women players over their weight. Anyway, JenCap looks fine to me.

Actually I've been watching a bit of the match and she's moving a lot better than she did yesterday :D.

i heart backhand
Nov 9th, 2003, 02:01 AM
When do we find out if she plays Satan's spawn or Jesus's right hand gal?

Bright Red
Nov 9th, 2003, 03:04 AM
I'm rooting for Jenn to win, but I don't think she will. She has a better chance against Kim (who I'm rooting for behind Jenn)