PDA

View Full Version : Should Lleyton be jealous ?

Juju #1
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Amelie and Kim were hugging each other at the end of the match in some strange way. Also someone mentioned before that Kim's horoscope says that she will find a new love at the end of the year and that new love will also be a sport person. Amelie ?

PointBlank
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:01 PM
:rolleyes:

Hagar
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:15 PM

Lien
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Obsessive behaviour, go see a psychiatrist

Lien
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:44 PM
No seriously, I think you got just to many time and if you can't come up with something more creative you better shut up.

nubienne954
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:46 PM
What did Amelie do, gently fondle Kim at the net??
Come on. Not a big fan of either but short of them swapping spit in public there's nothing to talk about here.

Juju #1
Nov 8th, 2003, 05:42 PM
http://www.sport.be//nl/images/2003/november/clijmau.jpg

~|Naomi|~
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:17 AM
perhaps they are friends dipshit.
You say your henin fan so go into some threads and talk about her. Stop making threads just to trash Kim.

You are perverted you get excitement and pleasure out of trashing Kim - go get a life

azza
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:30 AM

Veritas
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:31 AM
perhaps they are friends dipshit.
You say your henin fan so go into some threads and talk about her. Stop making threads just to trash Kim.

You are perverted you get excitement and pleasure out of trashing Kim - go get a life

:lol: :worship:

That was the ultimate form of hypocrisy. A disgruntled fan (JuJu #1) complains about the number of threads bashing his/her favourite...yet he/she turns around and does exactly the same thing :rolleyes:

vs1
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:42 AM
I think it's sweet that so many players are affectionate towards Kim. If Amelie want her, who can blame her?! Kim is an angel!! :angel: And if Kim wants to experiment a bit...I say...Life is short!! Live with excitement!!! At the end of the day, Amelie and Kim can do whatever the hell they damn want!! I'll still support and admire them!!! Maybe even more! ;)

decemberlove
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:45 AM
wow
thats a lot of red dots

Veritas
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:46 AM
right go find a thread I have started to trash any player, as you will see in my last post in here i have said he constantly starts threads to trash Kim - so if your going to roll your eyes at me go find a thread I have started to bash anyone.

Good Luck you will need it, i hardly ever start threads.
And how would you know what I write anyway what do you keep track of me even though you don't know me :o

Sorry...I was actually referring to JuJu#1...

~|Naomi|~
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:49 AM
Sorry...I was actually referring to JuJu#1...

oh heehee sorry I will delete my post :)

vs1
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:51 AM
wow
thats a lot of red dots

I guess it's festive...for the holidays! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veritas
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:51 AM
oh heehee sorry I will delete my post :)

Don't worry :kiss: I'll edit mine so it'll be a little less ambiguous...my bad :o

kim4eva
Nov 9th, 2003, 05:59 AM
Ok, Juju #1. Very NICE of you to trash talk :rolleyes: Fair is fair. If you trash talk about Kim, we'll do so about Justine. Remember, you LET us to do that. Don't blame us if we do. Blame yourself.
I totally understand that you can't stop talking trash about other players, because you're a Justine fan and it automatically makes you to do that. I feel sorry for Justine to have such a NICE fan with great RESPECT to other players. Actually, I think Justine would be proud to have a fan's personality so similar to herself. :rolleyes:

vs1
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Hey kim4eva. Forget about Juju #1 and trashtalking Justine. Just focus on Kim and talking up your other faves. Makes life more pleasant for those who are sane! ;) :)

kim4eva
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Hey kim4eva. Forget about Juju #1 and trashtalking Justine. Just focus on Kim and talking up your other faves. Makes life more pleasant for those who are sane! ;) :)

Hate to bash people but sometimes it's very hard. ;)

caramel
Nov 9th, 2003, 07:27 AM
:eek: Lleyton doesn´t have a reason to be jealous at all. He´s not really that good looking but he looks better than Amélie anyway so I don´t think Kim would ever trade him in for her... :angel:
:lol:

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 9th, 2003, 07:28 AM
http://www.sport.be//nl/images/2003/november/clijmau.jpg

:speakles: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles:
Kim's enjoying it too :eek: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles:
:speakles: :speakles: :speakles:

xin_hui
Nov 9th, 2003, 07:33 AM
wow
thats a lot of red dots
precisely, but i cant give him any more :mad:

BasicTennis
Nov 9th, 2003, 07:36 AM
Lleyton embraces Mark P. tighter than what the above pic shows.:yawn:

maryjane
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:03 AM
:speakles: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles:
Kim's enjoying it too :eek: :speakles: :speakles: :speakles:
:speakles: :speakles: :speakles:

u know,it's clear from this pic:amelie has a great body,look at her shoulder!lleyton should work a lot to get some like her!!!

Martian Jeza
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:05 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come-on-kim
Nov 9th, 2003, 09:47 AM
I think it's sweet that so many players are affectionate towards Kim. If Amelie want her, who can blame her?! Kim is an angel!! :angel: And if Kim wants to experiment a bit...I say...Life is short!! Live with excitement!!! At the end of the day, Amelie and Kim can do whatever the hell they damn want!! I'll still support and admire them!!! Maybe even more! ;)
Oh my poor eyes :eek: *shocked* That's not my kimmie :p

Scobby- Doo
Nov 9th, 2003, 10:37 AM
What's a great couple :hearts:

So Kim is a gay and what is wrong with that? Girls are very lonely on the tour and you should be happy that there found somebody.
And I think that Kim and Amelie are better couple than Kim and Lleyton

wateva
Nov 9th, 2003, 12:23 PM
this is so unfair to amelie. earlier this year, there was talk about serena being homophobic just because she didn't give a peck on amelie's cheek. now kim's giving a warm hug and people start to say that kim is a lesbian??!! i think next time amelie should forget about approaching the net to congratulate/console her opponent! get a life!

kim4eva
Nov 9th, 2003, 12:28 PM
What's a great couple :hearts:

So Kim is a gay and what is wrong with that? Girls are very lonely on the tour and you should be happy that there found somebody.
And I think that Kim and Amelie are better couple than Kim and Lleyton

oh shut up :o :fiery:
Puh-lease stop trash talk about Kim...she is NOT a lesbian, get that clear! :mad:

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 9th, 2003, 12:57 PM
:zzz:

maryjane
Nov 9th, 2003, 02:26 PM
this is so unfair to amelie. earlier this year, there was talk about serena being homophobic just because she didn't give a peck on amelie's cheek. now kim's giving a warm hug and people start to say that kim is a lesbian??!! i think next time amelie should forget about approaching the net to congratulate/console her opponent! get a life!

come on,it's clear we r joking.i'm happy to see how kim is friendly with everybody.she's so lovely and sweet!!!

Bette_Midler
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:48 PM
aaaaaaawwww kim :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031111/capt.las11011110520.wta_championships_las110.jpg

FanDeJen
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Kim doesn´t realize she´s heavy....