Filadidas
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Hantuchova in 2003 as well!!!! :sad:

gmak
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:14 AM
amelie unfortunately :sad:

bis2806
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:33 AM
Definitely Angelique Widjaja, that girl can kill anyone if she's on mental-wise....

xr6turbo
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Kim, sometimes.

switz
zvonareva, schett, farina-elia (only sometimes).

crazillo
maggie maleeva. she is not that nervous against the big players but she often lost (espacially this year) after big leadings. i could tell you six or seven examples where she was 4-0, 5-2, 3-1 with breaks and lost it then.

CamilleVidann
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Venus Williams (only against Serena)
Kim (only against the Willies and Juju)
Jennifer (only against the Willies, Juju and Kimmy)

azza
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Daniella
Angi :sad:
Scheet

Harju.
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Definitely Angelique Widjaja, that girl can kill anyone if she's on mental-wise....
ditto

May I add Momo and Dani :help:

sartrista7
Nov 8th, 2003, 11:13 AM

Funniest thing ever :haha: Sure, Widjaja's mentally weak... but her real problem is that, well, she's not really that good.

Amélie is Queen Choke. Vera Z is also pretty insane.

TartarVicario
Nov 8th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Kuznetsova :sad:

Harju.
Nov 8th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Funniest thing ever :haha: Sure, Widjaja's mentally weak... but her real problem is that, well, she's not really that good.

Amélie is Queen Choke. Vera Z is also pretty insane.
:shrug: People just judge her based on her performance against Anna K.

propi
Nov 8th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Marta Marrero :tape:

TatiAnnahølic
Nov 8th, 2003, 11:52 AM
sadly Anna :sad:

Roxers
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Babsi Schett :sad:

esquímaux
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:31 PM
me!!! :lol: I've choked a couple matches too ;) You guys should take it easy on the ladies, as they are trying hard out there.....and besides they are better than we'll every be at tennis :unsure:

sartrista7
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:03 PM
:shrug: People just judge her based on her performance against Anna K.

Never seen it. I've seen her a couple of other times though, and each time was seriously unimpressed. Her fans all seem to be quite deluded about her ability.

Harju.
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Never seen it. I've seen her a couple of other times though, and each time was seriously unimpressed. Her fans all seem to be quite deluded about her ability.

She's definately top 50 material. Like I said and she said herself, she's really under the pressure that everyone in Indonesia put hope on her. Like if she lose a match, everyone will stark quacking tto ask her to change coach and stuffs. She used to write something on her official website. However, her fans PUT HER PRESSURE. She loses a match, well, you can expect commenths like she has just lost to someone outside top500. Since then, she's afraid of even write something.

She's 18 and this year was only her first year. She has 2 titles. This itself has made her better than SOOOO many players.

Well, I can't force people to like her. But I do think she's impressive when she's on top on her form.

Darop.
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:44 PM
ME :rolleyes:

Harju.
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:51 PM
We can say that about virtually every player in the top 100... They are all impressive on the top of their form... What makes the difference between them is how often they are on top of their form.
That's what I am trying to say. She's under pressure at the moment. She's like Dani of this season. If a player is under pressure, she can't play on top of her form, can she?

She even say this :
"I haven't been playing well since Japan and it was worse in Tashkent where I lost in the first round. I am weak mentally and my confidence has dropped a lot," said the 18-year-old, who denied her knee injury had affected her play.

jd
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:56 PM
yeah, sadly, Amelie.
But since the match against Ai, she's back a fighter!