pReUrBrIyN
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:07 AM
:lol:

Poor Jenn.... :haha:

for-sure
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:09 AM
:lol:

Poor Jenn.... :haha:
wow...that is a real smoke. Jenn does look out of shape though.

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:10 AM
:eek:

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Keep it up, juju! :D

xr6turbo
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:12 AM
How come the live scoreboard from the Champs website says it's only 30-15 in the 1st game????

tennisIlove09
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:15 AM
My scoreboards frozen :sad:

XaDavK_Kapri
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:18 AM
SHE'S INJURED!! :fiery: She's not getting smoked, she can barely move

vs1
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:18 AM
I thought JHH was sick?! :confused:

XaDavK_Kapri
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:20 AM
She doesn't look like she is anymore...

xr6turbo
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:23 AM
According to Eurosport website, Jen has something wrong with her thigh. It is heavily strapped.

"There is really not much she can do! She is heavily strapped and it is clear she is in a lot of pain. She is not fit enough to beat someone like Henin."

Mark43
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:32 AM
damn! Bummer for Our Miss Jen. Kudos to the ailing JHH.

bandabou
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Yep...Jen can barely walk and Justine is dropping her to death!! Juju no.1!!

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Oh, okay. Poor Jenny Cap. I wanted Juju to win but not like that.

ys
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:39 AM
Henin is #1, that's now official..

Margie-Anal Cyst
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM
2 and 1. How tragic. I just hope this won't lead Jen back to drug addiction.

bandabou
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Justine wins....but sad for Jen.

moo_ont
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:42 AM
So, if Jenn's injured and retired, what will happen? Will Nadia play instead or does it mean Myskina will get to Semifinals? I hope Jenn will be okay and able to play Myskina tomorrow. It should not be like this.

ys
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:44 AM
So, if Jenn's injured and retired, what will happen? Will Nadia play instead or does it mean Myskina will get to Semifinals? I hope Jenn will be okay and able to play Myskina tomorrow. It should not be like this.

If Jenn won't play against Myskina, it could be a real mess.. In this case , imagine Petrova beating Myskina, and Sugiyama beating overcelebrated henin in a match which is supposed to be a dead rubber.
as a result Henin wins the group with 2 wins,and 4 players end up with 1 win only, and which of them would qualify in this case, God knows..

moo_ont
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:50 AM
So, if Nadia wins even in 3 sets, will she get to the semifinals cuz she does not lose in any matches? I am so confused.

Anyway, I want Jen to play Myskina, but she is really injured, it's too risky to play tomorrow.

ys
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:52 AM
So, if Nadia wins even in 3 sets, will she get to the semifinals cuz she does not lose in any matches? I am so confused.

Anyway, I want Jen to play Myskina, but she is really injured, it's too risky to play tomorrow.

Me too, I have no clue how it would work in this case..

moo_ont
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Thanks ys.

Chance
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:35 AM
I hope Jen is ok.

I'm liking the round robin format, but at times it can be quite confusing ...

harloo
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:37 AM
This is a horrible match! OMG, Jen is so injured, and she has on cheap make up.

mishar
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:40 AM
That would be confusing if Capariati withdrew.

Watching the match now -- she looks awful, not only not running, but not moving her feet at all. Myskina should beat her handily.

SerialKiller#69
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:46 AM
I think Jennifer should rest her injury.That should be it for her in this tournament.

GoDominique
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:49 AM
As far as I know, if Jen withdraws tomorrow Anastasia will be in the semis no matter what.
Eggy posted the rules in the other forum. When 3 players have won one match, then the one having played the fewest matches (= the alternate) is automatically out. In this case, only Anastasia and Ai would be left so their direct match-up would decide. Anastasia won that, so she would be in.

Chance
Nov 8th, 2003, 07:47 AM
As far as I know, if Jen withdraws tomorrow Anastasia will be in the semis no matter what.
Eggy posted the rules in the other forum. When 3 players have won one match, then the one having played the fewest matches (= the alternate) is automatically out. In this case, only Anastasia and Ai would be left so their direct match-up would decide. Anastasia won that, so she would be in.

ok, that doesn't sound confusing.

esquímaux
Nov 8th, 2003, 08:44 AM
I was a little relieved to know that Cappy was injured! At first it seemed like Justine was bending Cappy over and spanking her big tush :angel:

Trish101
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:44 AM
Jen would NEVER in a million years lose that badly to anyone, including Serena, Pete sampras, anybody unless she was injured....as they mentioned ^^^up there she could barely move, certainly not in the right place to win any match....