PDA

View Full Version : Is Venus better-than-average-looking?

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Many ppl on this board, mostly Willy fans, are claiming she looks good enough and has a good enough body to be a model. I personally disagree. Her legs are too thick if not too short and not just that.

I have changed the thread title as I thought it sounded better as the topic of our discussion here.

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:36 PM
:zzz:

pigam
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:40 PM
She CERTAINLY is. I really think she is one of the most beautifull women in the world! She has a very 'expressive, model-like' face, and great legs !! thick legs ?? : :lol:

Mad-About-Venus
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Yes, she is 100% model material Selesrules, and you know that. Her legs are long and they are not thick, your brain is thick.

Now don't you start spreading hate Selesrules, we now who you are, the things you've done and the moderators are keeping and eye on you.

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:47 PM
you can think whatever you want, but it wasnt just Williams fans who were saying that venus could be a model

Her legs are too thick if not too short and not just that.

are we talking about venus or you?

pigam
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:49 PM
in fact: why are we responding :o :confused:

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:52 PM
She ain't good looking in the first place. gimme a break freaks.

Volcana
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Venus has a model's body, but not a model's personality. Imagine Venus in a job where she had to try to attract attention and cameras and people ALL the time. She wouldn't last a month.

scarlett retsel
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:55 PM
No.

She has the nice tall body, but Venus' face is not attractive enough. We know what it resembles.

VeNuS#1LoVa
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:55 PM
http://venus.platinumstars.org/images/fashiongala/22.jpg

How is that just not gorgeous? :confused: :fiery:

pigam
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:56 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/KSD110110402_1024x768.jpg
;)

scarlett retsel
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
http://venus.platinumstars.org/images/fashiongala/22.jpg

How is that just not gorgeous? :confused: :fiery:
Looking like Grace Jones = Not gorgeous.

pigam
OMG :o
'great minds think ...'

monicarules
No.

She has the nice tall body, but Venus' face is not attractive enough. We know what it resembles.

What is it that resembles her face? I would like know.

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:58 PM

Pew.............

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:59 PM
That picture isn't sexy nor pretty.

scarlett retsel
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:00 AM
What is it that resembles her face? I would like know.
Due to the minorities on this board that get offended whenever something like that is mentioned (but think it's fine to do the either way)... I cannot say.

Infer what you wish.

locks
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:01 AM
monicarules your so predictable :lol:

:kiss:

TSequoia01
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:01 AM
I see we got some jealous folks out there. Venus is simply drop dead Gorgeous. Her face is just beautiful and those long legs are to die for. :hearts: :lick: :drool:

pigam
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Infer what you wish.
Cool :) ! Let's try...

uhm ... Naomi Campbell's face :)

M7910
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:05 AM
You pople are nuts;Whatis she going to model hooker ware or holloween costomes?

Volcana
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Due to the minorities on this board that get offended whenever something like that is mentioned (but think it's fine to do the either way)... I cannot say.

Infer what you wish.

All I can really infer is that you're extremely jealous of someone richer, better looking and more talented than you. I can't say that leaves you in a very positive light.

locks
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:09 AM
No...M7910

That jobs reserved for your mama. :kiss:

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:09 AM
It's a joke that she's got a Naomi Canbell face.
I know tons of girls who are better looking, far better than Venus.
You gotta be seriously pranoid and in serious disillusion if you think she's the most beautiful on the tour. The likes of Dainela, Anna would beat the crap out of herb in that department.

TSequoia01
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:14 AM
You gotta be seriously pranoid and in serious disillusion if you think she's the most beautiful on the tour. The likes of Dainela, Anna would beat the crap out of herb in that department.

Daniela ..well when she gains 25lbs I will take a look. Anna is cute in a Lolita sort of way. But Venus now that is a real Woman! Oh be still my beating heart.!!!!! :bounce:

Sam L
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:15 AM
I think Venus is very pretty and is model material. :hearts: AND she should a model on a catwalk instead of those no-talent, cracked up whores who walk up and down the runways like zombies.

At least Venus has brains and has talent aside from good looks.

I'm talking about whores like Gisele Bundchen. I suggest y'all don't support trash like that.

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Daniela ..well when she gains 25lbs I will take a look. Anna is cute in a Lolita sort of way. But Venus now that is a real Woman! Oh be still my beating heart.!!!!! :bounce:

Do you think Venus' face is prettier then Daniela's or Anna's?
Go and get your eyes checked ASAP!

katrientje
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:17 AM
To the main question: YES SHE SURE IS!

Volcana
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:21 AM

And I'm sure we'll see both signing five year 50 million dollar contracts next year. And i'll be cheering when they do. Venus is set for life, AND successful at what she does. I'd love to see Anna have that kind of professional success, and I hope Dani gets the slams AND the money. But Venus could retire tomorrow, and be very rich, very popular and in the hall of fame. (Not many players won four slams in the open era). And it seems to me she spends about as much time modeling and doing photo shoots as she can stand.

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:37 AM
If you paid me 1000bucks for having sex withher, I would still turn it down!

Kart
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:39 AM
Venus is well fit :drool: :lick: :hearts: but I don't know if she fits into whatever a classical catwalk model should look like. That is probabaly a good thing though :yeah:.

decemberlove
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:41 AM
venus is a very beautiful woman... but not model material.

her body is too strong and her face doesnt have any prominent, harsh features.

this is a good thing, btw. i think most models look like men. sometimes i really cant tell the difference.

Sam L
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:05 AM

this is a good thing, btw. i think most models look like men. sometimes i really cant tell the difference.
Most of them are on crack too and sleep around for money. Especially the ones like Gisele Bundchen.

Margie-Anal Cyst
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:08 AM
Venus looks more like a home-care nurse out for a drinkie poo and hoping her abusive boyfriend gets out of jail before Christmas.

for-sure
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:08 AM
Venus is very good looking. I would not call her 'model material' but both her and Serena have great smiles.

scarlett retsel
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:11 AM
All I can really infer is that you're extremely jealous of someone richer, better looking and more talented than you. I can't say that leaves you in a very positive light.
No, I'm just telling the truth on how a certain player looks. To compare: I think Serena looks wonderful, has a much stronger, well-built body, and doesn't have a face resembling another species.

I have no need to be jealous of her talent, either. My favorite defeated her in their last matchup.

G_Slammed
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Face it Venus..you don't measure down to the euro beauty standard of which they themselves are grossly insecure in (and with good reason), ..it's the truth dearhearts...

Can you live with this Venus?

I can.

Jericho
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:22 AM
I have no need to be jealous of her talent, either. My favorite defeated her in their last matchup.

First of all you look really stupid saying that...and BTW, who is your fave?

~KKman~
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:22 AM
i think she is ugly.....no offense:)

Rothes
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:32 AM
Well since this question was Open to Perception by the Thread Starter, it is fair to say people are allowed to have differing opinions without it being hold against them, so long as it's mature.

Venus has a lovley figure, lovley face, gergous body all round, but in saying I don't think on a general basis I couldn't see Venus being a Model 24/7.

I reckon with her sewing skills she has she could make some fabulous and mean outfits in the years to come.

katrientje
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:33 AM

Daniela is the only player that fits the catwalk profile, which doesn't mean she the prettiest. She skinny enough and has a very special special face
Venus, Dementieva, Dokic and so many other are much prettier the way I see beauty, but they don't really fit the profile

Venus Forever
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:35 AM
First of all you look really stupid saying that...and BTW, who is your fave?

It's Leena, you know, the one banned about twenty times but has no life and just keeps coming back. ;)

Rothes
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:39 AM
It's Leena, you know, the one banned about twenty times but has no life and just keeps coming back. ;)

Has she come back with a New Username again ??

~KKman~
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Has she come back with a New Username again ??
why was she banned?......just coz she hates Venus?....
if that's so, then 50% of the board people should be banned,
not that i hate her or anything:)

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:14 AM
OK....I will say it for the alst time...

Venus is the sexiest, hottest, most beautiful thing ever to come on earth (well maybe after me ;) )...

Look at this body, those legs who never end, this face...wow....Anybody saying she is not pretty really can't see over his/her hatred...

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:33 AM
I know it's not nice to call a lady ugly but I really think she falls into that category FOR ME. Some ppl, actually many ppl have called Justine ugly as hell but personally I believe Justine has a prettier face than Venus if not a better body.
I just can't understand why it's ok to call Justine ugly and as if it were taboo to call Venus and Serena ugly.. that is a double standard!

BasicTennis
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:48 AM
not all models are pretty, so definetely Venus can pass as a model with the right attitude and right clothes and with the right body frame.:rolleyes:

locks
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:50 AM
not all models are pretty, so definetely Venus can pass as a model with the right attitude and right clothes and with the right body frame.:rolleyes:
Then serena definetely would be A plus model ;) :eek:

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:52 AM
Then serena would be A plus ;)

I would give Serena a D minus as I'm too lenient to make anyone fail!
But as for Venus I would be fairly temped to give her an F! (evil)

persond
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:55 AM

Beauty is indeed in the "eye of the beholder" asshole...!!! I bet she has enough money to buy all the beauty she needs, while your "po" ass is left looking like the dumbphuck you probably are...!!! :haha: :haha:

persond
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:00 AM

Infer what you wish.

And what exactly do you mean by this asshole...??? And, in all likelihood, your stank ass look like shite on a log, but, hey, like I said before; beauty is in the eye of the beholder...!!! I'm sure with her money, she can buy all the beauty she wants, while your po ass suffer with that mug that probably only you momma loves...!!! :tape: :tape:

locks
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:00 AM
I would give Serena a D minus as I'm too lenient to make anyone fail!
But as for Venus I would be fairly temped to give her an F! (evil)

Would you really? Sounds like you have an A + obsession . :kiss:
:wavey:

persond
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:04 AM
You pople are nuts;Whatis she going to model hooker ware or holloween costomes?

And what will your ass model..."the latest in trailer park wear...??? :tape: :tape: Plus, she don't need beauty, when she has enough money to "burn your ass up wet...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:06 AM
And what will your ass model..."the latest in trailer park wear...??? :tape: :tape: Plus, she don't need beauty, when she has enough money to "burn your ass up wet...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you stop bubbling the same old shit? :wink:

BasicTennis
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Venus' goodness of heart and confidence in herself makes her look beautiful; without these charateristics then she would not be beautiful face-wise.;)

persond
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:07 AM

When will you assholes learn that the "European" standard of beauty isn't everyone elses standard of beauty...!!! Flat chest, flat asses and blonde hair ain't the be all end all of beauty...!!! :lol: :lol:

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:08 AM
Venus' goodness of heart and confidence in herself makes her look beautiful; without these charateristics then she would not be beautiful face-wise.;)

The best remark of the thread!

BasicTennis
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:08 AM
Serena knows how to project herself and is a natural-born model.:worship: She's born to rule the world.:kiss:

locks
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:09 AM

Ditto for Serena :D

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:11 AM
I don't think either of the sisters are gifted gene wise as far as their faces go. Look at their parents!

Knizzle
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Like BasicTennis says, the way Venus carries herself makes her 100% more sexy. A good attitude, sense of humor, and confidence makes a woman so much more sexy.

persond
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:14 AM
If you paid me 1000bucks for having sex withher, I would still turn it down!

$1000.00 dollars...??? You sure we can tell your "face" from your "ass"...??? Hell, I doubt Venus would phuck you with Monica's puzzy...!!! :tape: :tape:

locks
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:21 AM
Serena knows how to project herself and is a natural-born model.:worship: She's born to rule the world.:kiss:

Natural no :wavey: how to project herself yes. model no :wavey:

persond
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:24 AM
Why don't you stop bubbling the same old shit? :wink:

And you should get a "job cleaning cesspools", then you could throw yourself into your "work"...!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM
     ,,,--─===─ヽ/へ
      /iiiiiiiiiiiiii彡≡≡≡|≡ヾ ヽ
     iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii彡≡≡≡≡|≡ミミヾ丶
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii/ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\ミiiiiiヽ
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii/             \iiiiiiiゞ
   iiiiiiiiiiii/                \iiヽ
  iiiiiiiiiiiiiii《    ━━━'/  ヽ━━━ ヽミヽ
 ...iiiiiiiiii彡/      __,.::  :: __  ヽiiiii|
 ..iiiiiiiiiiiii》|             :::      |iiiii|
 iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii|,                     |iii|
..iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,         ( ● ● )      .|iiii|
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii       》━━━━《       |iiiii|
iiiiiiiiiiiiiii《《《ヽ     》 / ̄ ̄\ 《     |iiiiiiii|
iiiiiiiii《《《《《《《《    《《 \ ̄ ̄/ 》》   |iiiiiiiiiii| Get a life!!
iiiiiiiiiiii《《《《《《《《《《《 》》   ̄ ̄  《《 》》》》》iiiii|
iiiiiiiiii《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》》》》》iii|
iiiiiiiiiiiiiii巛巛巛巛巛巛巛巛巛》》》》》》》》》》》》》》IIII
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii巛巛巛巛巛巛巛巛》》》》》》》》》》》》iiiiiii

vs1
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:41 AM
VENUS IS ALL BEAUTY!!! :hearts:

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:52 AM
                     ■■■■■■■■
                  ■■■■■■■■■■■■
                 ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
                ■■■■■■ ~~ ■■■■■■
              ■■■■■■~~~~~~■■■■■■
             ■■■■■ ~~~~~~~~ ■■■■■
             ■■■■■   ■■~~■■   ■■■■■
           ■■■■■  ■■■■~~■■■■  ■■■■■
           ■■■■         ||          ■■■■
          ■■■■■   〓〓〓〓||〓〓〓〓   ■■■■■
          ■■■■   〓〓     ||    〓〓   ■■■■
          ■■■■        //  \\       ■■■■
          ■■■■      //( ●● )\\     ■■■■
          ■■■■    // ■■■■■■ \\   ■■■■
          ■■■■■  / ■■■■■■■■ \  ■■■■■ yaa rite!
          ■■■■■   ■/〓〓〓〓〓〓\■   ■■■■■
          ■■■■■■ ■ /▼▼▼▼▼▼\ ■ ■■■■■■
          ■■■■■■■■■ ▼▼▼▼▼▼ ■■■■■■■■■
           ■■■■■■■■■   ■■   ■■■■■■■■■
           ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
           ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
            ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
              ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
              ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Topaz"
Nov 8th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Is Venus better-than-average-looking model?

Obviously, Seles/Monicarules was looking to offend some people and she succeeded. Anybody who has seen models on the catwalk knows that Venus is way above the avg of them. That picture in the golden dress says it all.

V&SGotItGoingOn
Nov 8th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Honestly I can't see why you started this thread Monicarules, except that maybe you wanted to call Venus ugly. I think generally, Venus fans will say she is hot, and people that don't like the Williams, will say she is not...

Personally I think she is hot!

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:06 AM
From the very first day I saw her, I didn't like her manily because of her face. That was that famous U.S. Open Semifinal against Irina. I really wanted Irina to win regardless of what happened during the match. Anyways, every time Venus' face was zoomed up, I turned away my face cuz I didn't wanna see it. Now she looks better than then mainly because I got used to it.

persond
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:10 AM
[QUOTE=monicarules]From the very first day I saw her, I didn't like her manily because of her face. That was that famous U.S. Open Semifinal against Irina. I really wanted Irina to win regardless of what happened during the match. Anyways, every time Venus' face was zoomed up, I turned away my face cuz I didn't wanna see it. Now she looks better than then mainly because I got used to it.[/QUOTE

It would have been far better for me to think you "a fool", than for you to speak/type the above post, and remove "all traces of doubt"...!!! :p :p :lol: :lol:

LeonHart
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:15 AM
You guys, stop being jealous of Venus, its not nice. :rolleyes:

earthcrystal
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Can I just say that I HATE that this UGLY little TROLL has the audacity to use "Monica" in ITS username?

O wait! Must mean Lewinsky. Nevermind.

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:40 AM
the only that comes to my mind to describe Venus' face is ****

Sam L
Nov 8th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Can you guys stop hating on Venus? At least she has talent. Reserve HATE for whores like Gisele Bundchen or Beyonce Knowles. Death to them and their slutty careers. :mad:

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 08:11 AM
Sam L, you're actually enjoying it aren't you?
Otherwise I wouldn't see why you would have to bump it.

switz
Nov 8th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Sam L, you're actually enjoying it aren't you?
Otherwise I wouldn't see why you would have to bump it.

no he is just obsessed with beyonce. it is actually starting to get scary now.

monicarules
Nov 8th, 2003, 08:44 AM
weren't she an accomplished tennis player, there would be no chance she would be able to do some model work.

CamilleVidann
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Her cheek bones are shaped wierd and her mouth is big with thick lips. otherwise she would be a fine looking woman.

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:06 AM
It seems to be trolls' night out on this thread.

CamilleVidann
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:26 AM

So true!
There is trolls everywhere on this board! I like it all the better!

Rothes
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:51 AM

They finally left their mushroom houses to enjoy the life on here....watch out for gargamel. :p

saki
Nov 8th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Bizarre thread. Anyhow, I think that Venus has a stunning body but only an average face; and that Serena is the opposite. Serena's head on Venus' body would be one gorgeous woman! They both have a sense of style though that overrides their flaws and they almost always (that princessy outfit Serena had for a Wimby ball was absolutely hideous!) look amazing when dressed up.

tennisjam
Nov 8th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Venus looks good and has a kind of charisma that makes her look even better...

I think she looks better in every way than Serena...maybe only if Serena could give her some of her boops... :eek: ;)

lee station
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:38 PM
It seems to be trolls' night out on this thread.LOL Venus is awesome! :)

~KKman~
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:40 PM
she looks ugly to me.....just personal opinion of course:)

~KKman~
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:41 PM
and yes, i think Serena is ugly too,
but no, i'm not a racist coz i like Halle,
just to clarify of course:)