PDA

View Full Version : Justine & Jennifer - Tiff over practice court!

DannerCal
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:52 PM
This just in:

Apparently Justine and Jennifer booked the court for the same time today, and neither one of them would give in to the other. When the tourny director suggested that maybe they could hit together, Jennifer said "Are you kidding me?" Justine held up two fingers, to which Jennifer said, "What does that mean?" Justine said, "I have the court just for two hours, so why don't you come back after." Jennifer held up a finger (use your imagination), and said, "Why should I have to come back. Why don't you go rest - and then come back". At that point Justine made a gesture that nobody else saw, and Jennifer walked over like she was going to get physical. Steven Capriati (her little brother - who looked like he just had his hair and eye liner done) jumped on the court and said, "Sis, it is not worth it. Let's go, and we will find another court." Justine then walked over to her chair and started stretching. Kim walked on the court and was talking with Jennifer, (and seemed to be trying to calm her down), as team Capriati walked off the court. Matt Perry was no where to be found.

So the drama builds, and the boxing match will take place tonight!

DannerCal
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Oh yeah - The source also said that Jennifer is considering wearing her wonder woman outfit tonight, (just the top - with a black skirt and her matching shoes to the top). She saw video of herself, and thought that red number was not very flattering.

Malin
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Damn, I hope Jen kicks her ass!!! that girl is so full of herself

Frank Riley
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Man this is getting good, the best drama match ever, Jen is such a trouble maker I hope Justine smacks her around later. It's gona be great. :devil:

harloo
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Someone trying to pump this match up?

I think this is a lie. :rolleyes:

jujufan
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:02 PM
of course it is fake lol
it's just to build up some excitment en tension.
it's funny I can imagine it all ready....

DannerCal
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I can't really vouch for the source. It could very well be an attemp to add more drama, since I am sure there will be much hype. I guess if Jennifer wears the super hero garb, that may prove some reliability.

I say - accept the Null Hypothesis :)

mishar
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:05 PM
It's good to have drama and rivalries!

Rocketta
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:10 PM
Haha, I saw Anna K. refuse to share a practice court with Lindsay or Daniela at the FCC so its possible. There wasn't an altercation or anything but L & D had to stand off to the side and wait. When Anna finished then L & D hit together.

so its possible but not probable.

DannerCal
I think she should dress in the "Wonder Woman" gear, as she will need to call on all her powers, (mental and physical), to jump over her mental hurdles and move her feet fast enough to set up for her shots. I will say that I liked her serve. She had a few aces, and she really mixed the placement up really well.

saki
Wow! You should write a novel!

billie_jean_king
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Are you sure they weren't having a fight over who loves me more? I can understand this being the case, especially if Jen was planning on getting physical over the matter.

DannerCal
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:35 PM
:).

Jeff
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Lol...sounds to much to me, but an incedent close to this occured at the Acura Classic in 2002.

I was watching Gagliardi practice on a side court, and apparently Jennifer wanted to use the court. Stefano walked in to talk to Gagliardi's coach, and then Jennifer walked in and put her hands on her hips and sort of said something to Gagliardi and the coach. Then Steven walked in and Jennifer was like "Hey...let's just go to the next cour" in a sarcastic tone. :o

Was quite amusing actually...

minboy
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:55 PM
yeah , sure :rolleyes:

Do u really think justine would be dumb enough to pump Jenn up hours before the " revenge" match??? :rolleyes:

maryjane
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:56 PM
too funny...we don't know what really happened so we can't affirm henin is full of herself even if I don't like her behaviour but i know also that Jen dosn't have an easy personality...the scene should have been very funny also considering Kim Clijsters who was with Jen and I suppose she was ignoring Henin...KIM-JEN vs JUSTINE...the battle starts tonight!!!

maryjane
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
anyway they've never loved each other...it was clear at the end of usopen's semifinal...jen didn't look at her...

Trish101
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Jen has every right to punch Justine in the face, justine was being a total bitch. Jen doesnt have to put up with her shit....its just too bad Steven stoped her from shit Kicking Justine.

JennyS
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:01 AM
I'm really looking forward to this match tonight. I'm going to be so tired though!

maryjane
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Justine should thank steven cuz i think Jen was able "to eat" her...

DannerCal
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:04 AM
I am going to make sure I have it tapped. I will be watching the Matrix and the battles, while Jennifer and Justine battle!

minboy
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Justine should thank steven cuz i think Jen was able "to eat" her...

oH, so you were actually there when it happens :rolleyes: ? :p

I guess next time, when someone whill show up and say " i've seen henin-hardenne signing a pact with Lucifer" you guys will say " See, i told you so!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

katrientje
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:12 AM
I'm really looking forward to this match tonight. I'm going to be so tired though!

Same here! it will be 4.30 in the morning when the match starts.
We can do this ;)

maryjane
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:13 AM
I didn't underrstand anything what u said...what did u understand by my post???

XaDavK_Kapri
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:26 AM
I can't wait!!!!! :drool: I just hope it's not a fluke. I COULD accept it if it was a fluke in Jen's favor. :lol:

Veritas
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:15 AM
Lol...Go Jenn! :worship:

samhatz
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:20 AM
Hmmm... c'mon Jen. Blow her off the court - literally...

Trish101
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:38 AM
^^^ hahaha no i think Justine will RUN off the court if she gets any inkling off an ass whoppin by Jennifer

Justine" essuse me Umpire, my throat...i cannot swallow...muss go home

Jen: i can swallow Justine why dont you come over here do i can eat your waffled ass?

Justine: AHHHHH! NOOOO! NOOO!*runs of the court screaming*

Kart
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:42 AM
LOL. Hope she's got the full wonder woman outfit so she can use that golden rope - she might need to use it during the match if Justine starts winning.

Trish101
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:08 AM
^^ she can use the rope to choke Justine...**LOL***

Kart
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:18 AM
LOL - but then if JenCap wins, everyone would just say it was because Justine choked ;).

-Sonic-
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:22 AM
I dont care if its true, it made me laugh cos it would be so funny if it did happen :)

jellybelly
Nov 8th, 2003, 02:46 AM
humour humour! :worship:

what "eye-liner" brand preferred by Steven? :confused: