PDA

View Full Version : Omg What-a-shot!!!!

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:06 PM
You probably all have seen this from watching TV, but on the first day Amelie vs. Rubin on MP Chanda hit one of the best shots I've seen in my life.

There are also highlight of Kim on the video:

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V3/L0/S57/multimedia_Lng0_Spo57.shtml

go to this link and at the very bottom where it says Clijsters Roars, Rubin Rocks.

JUST AMAZING !!! :eek:

ghosts
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Tell us about the Chanda's shot

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:13 PM
were you not able to view the video?

ghosts
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:16 PM
were you not able to view the video?
No

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Umm Chanda was on the run and she put some crazy spin and swerved the ball in on match point

Linzi
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:18 PM
anyone know about what hingis' answer was when asked if she misses tennis?

ghosts
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:19 PM
well I can't imagine that exactly but it should have been sth great... well done Chanda for this WIN! ;)

justine&coria
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:41 PM
If it's one of the best shots you've ever seen in your life, then you don't know very much about tennis (at very high level). you just, for example, have to watch Justine against Serena at FO (Justine had some very great shots), or at Wimbledon (where Serena had incredible passing shots !!!)
For sure, Chanda made a great great great shot : I myself was surprised of it ! But not one of the bests !!
And I don't think Chanda would be pleased to hear that it's the best shot she ever had ! She probably had better ones !

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:45 PM
If it's one of the best shots you've ever seen in your life, then you don't know very much about tennis (at very high level). you just, for example, have to watch Justine against Serena at FO (Justine had some very great shots), or at Wimbledon (where Serena had incredible passing shots !!!)
For sure, Chanda made a great great great shot : I myself was surprised of it ! But not one of the bests !!
And I don't think Chanda would be pleased to hear that it's the best shot she ever had ! She probably had better ones !

Thanks for slamming the thread bitch...:rolleyes:

Besides I didn't mean that it was the best shot, just one of the best I've seen and besides if you don't want me to rag on you ugly ass favorite (a.k.a justine) , I think you should shut the hell up