PDA

View Full Version : Venus Williams has been attacking Juju's backhand 4 awhile now!!!

Dawn Marie
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Yet it took MISS HINGIS to TELL YOU PEOPLE THIS?!?

Yah'll need to go back and watch some VENUS/JUJU TAPES like pronto!!

Even Juju states that her forhand is the bigger weapon.. lmao!!

So instead of listening to Hingis on the SIDELINES, WATCH VENUS WILLIAMS ON THE COURT!!!

:) peace out

justine&coria
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:06 PM
No one said her backhand is now, her best weapon !
We were just saying that her backhand is not a real weak point!
First you're talking about Venus : Venus is one of the most powerful player in the world: for sure, she can really attack Justine's backhand (but it's not only Justine's case)
And as I've said it in another thread, I think it's no more the case now : Justine's not afraid of power as before: she used to really slow the ball when one was attacking her! Now, it's less the case.
(anyway, i'm not saying, Venus won't be able to attack her backhand)

Paneru
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:16 PM
Yah'll need to go back and watch some VENUS/JUJU TAPES like pronto!!

Only match I have is 01' Wimbledon.
I wish I had Amelia Island and 03' AO.

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:44 PM
No one said her backhand is now, her best weapon !
We were just saying that her backhand is not a real weak point!
First you're talking about Venus : Venus is one of the most powerful player in the world: for sure, she can really attack Justine's backhand (but it's not only Justine's case)
And as I've said it in another thread, I think it's no more the case now : Justine's not afraid of power as before: she used to really slow the ball when one was attacking her! Now, it's less the case.
(anyway, i'm not saying, Venus won't be able to attack her backhand)

We will see about that in ´04.

Frank Riley
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Lets get real Justine has the best backhand in the WTA right now, the reason it is being talked about is because it is so good and because she is the best. Venus can not take Justine and Hingis is done so please lets be real, there is nothing wrong with Justine's back hand, its amazing, is it better than her forehand, is anyones backhand better than their forhand. (I don't think so) Justine is amazing :worship:

And yes I have talked to her and watched her play so stop all this silly talk.

harloo
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Lets get real Justine has the best backhand in the WTA right now, the reason it is being talked about is because it is so good and because she is the best. Venus can not take Justine and Hingis is done so please lets be real, there is nothing wrong with Justine's back hand, its amazing, is it better than her forehand, is anyones backhand better than their forhand. (I don't think so) Justine is amazing :worship:

And yes I have talked to her and watched her play so stop all this silly talk.

Venus is 7-1 against Henin, so Venus has broken down her backhand many times.

Good analysis Hingis.

Lady
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:58 PM
So her backhand is so weak, and it seems that only Venus knows that & can attack it!! :rolleyes:

So at least it's the second best on tour, after Venus, as you say!!
And that's not bad!!

Paneru
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Justine has one of the best looking backhands,
but Venus' is better. Justine needs to set it up for it to be
at it very effective while Venus can be effective at a dead run as
much as a stand still.

tennisIlove09
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Only match I have is 01' Wimbledon.
I wish I had Amelia Island and 03' AO.

I have a few matches. I have 01 WB, 01 New Haven, 02 Amelia Island, 02 Wimbledon...they are fun matches.

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Wimbledon ´02 semi: Justine vs Venus. Enough said!

SJW
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:22 PM
i don't know why you want more Justine-Venus matches unless you just want to see Venus dominate :p

SJW
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:23 PM
btw i have Wimbledon 01 and Australian 03

so there

DA FOREHAND
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:27 PM
trade?

SJW
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:48 PM
who?

DA FOREHAND
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:54 PM
u?

SJW
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:00 PM
u?

sure but can you play VHS PAL?

i can play VHS NTSC

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:01 PM
i don't know why you want more Justine-Venus matches unless you just want to see Venus dominate :p

sshh!! Don´t tell NOBODY!

DEETHELICK
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:48 PM
Venus has more power in her BH which makes it very penetrating and effective. That BH is good enough to break down any shot.

Justine has a lot of pace on the BH side too, but where she scores over Venus is the variety she has in it.

Justine's BH is overrated as a weapon IMO. Great to watch, but its the FH that does the majority of the damage.

As for Venus' BH, her open stance style is amazing as she disguises where the ball is going so well. If you don't know where the ball is going and its hit very hard, you don't have much of a chance!

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Yep....pace and disguise. Can´t beat that.

Frank Riley
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:01 PM
Justine and Kim in. Justine's backhand is the best and she is the best, no more talk needed. Venus is acting hurt because she is scared and Serena is hurt because she can not figure out how to win. Hingis could never play at this level, enough said.

Justine :worship:

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Justine and Kim in. Justine's backhand is the best and she is the best, no more talk needed. Venus is acting hurt because she is scared and Serena is hurt because she can not figure out how to win. Hingis could never play at this level, enough said.

Justine :worship:

Good one! Keep saying that yourself, while you are waiting till RG for Justine to win.