PDA

View Full Version : Would Monica have won more than 10 slams?

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:07 PM
Of course that's IF she had been allowed to stay on the tour....
That's an big IF and personally I believe she would have notched 5 to 10 more slams under the belt...

Jarrett
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:10 PM
No. Monica sucks. She is the worst player ever. I am surprised that she won the 9 she did. :rolleyes:

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:17 PM
No. Monica sucks. She is the worst player ever. I am surprised that she won the 9 she did. :rolleyes:

Umm she may do suck these days.. she has been injured for so long. but when she's healthy and fit, she's always a contender for big titles.
We haven't seen the best in her for more than a decade now. After she came back from the scar the psycho had left in her back, she wasn't the same Monica she was before that incident.
Seriously, she was on the track for breaking all the exsisting records..
That freak ruined her career.. she may have come back but never regained the form she used to have...

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Umm she may do suck these days.. she has been injured for so long. but when she's healthy and fit, she's always a contender for big titles.
We haven't seen the best in her for more than a decade now. After she came back from the scar the psycho had left in her back, she wasn't the same Monica she was before that incident.
Seriously, she was on the track for breaking all the exsisting records..
That freak ruined her career.. she may have come back but never regained the form she used to have...

you are an obsessed freak. If monica can move on with her life I cannot believe you can't get over it unless you have serious mental problems. Go get some help.

Kart
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Monica's career was not over last time I checked.

faboozadoo15
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:15 PM
oooo kart!!! with the closed mouth ominous prediction... me likes me likes

faboozadoo15
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:17 PM
o and monicarules-- jarrett is a really big monica fan... he waseither being sarcastic (because most monica fans KNOW she would have bagged another hadful at minimum) or he's sick of seeing these threads. i dunno which is which, but i know hes a monica fan.

Nikola
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:26 PM
:worship:

MisterQ
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Yes. It seems safe to assume that she would have won at least a couple more, although it can never be proven, of course.

venusfan
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:22 PM
That's an big IF and personally I believe she would have notched 5 to 10 more slams under the belt...

ohmy.. gone 4months and nothing has changed.. same old nothing to do Monica Seles fans asking the same old what if questions.. get over it already, she got stabbled, had she not she would have won a lot more slams and could have become the greatest but she got stabbed by her rival's hitman.. She only has to worry about getting tkts to Wimbledon for the rest of her life because she never won there forefore so she has no membership.

disposablehero
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:32 PM
10? Maybe before 1993 was over.

Margie-Anal Cyst
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Personal implosion was always on the list of Monica's to-do's, be it a stabbing or pubic lice. Her eyes are simply too close together for her to ever know achievement and serenity. It's too, too sad.

disposablehero
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Personal implosion was always on the list of Monica's to-do's, be it a stabbing or pubic lice. Her eyes are simply too close together for her to ever know achievement and serenity. It's too, too sad.

Welcome to the world of red dots.

Volcana
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:09 AM

No chance. She was ready to retire and become a movie star right before she was stabbed. She never would have won #9, but she'd be bigger than Nicole Kidman by now.

locks
Nov 8th, 2003, 12:13 AM

If she wasn't always fat and out of shape :cool: Thank god for Steffi :worship:

:wavey: