PDA

View Full Version : Who Said Pam doesn't like the Williams sisters?

rhz
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:19 AM
http://www.wtatour.com/assets/story_image/ShriverSerena110303.jpg

;)

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:46 AM
Pam looks like she could audition for the "California Raisins"...!!! :tape: :tape:

Paneru
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Among other things!:haha:

Kart
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:08 PM
It's a nice picture of Serena :hearts:.

-Sonic-
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Aww bless, thats the worst pic i've ever seen of Pam... and lets face it there are a few bad ones around lol

I'm lucky every bad pic of me doesn't get onto the internet lol.

I like serena's hair too

M7910
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Oplease someone needs to tell you pople out there some of us don't care for the W/S,they are talented in tennis,but I think they are not pretty and the cat suit, and the clothing they design look like street hookers cloths. So Pam, if you don't care for the W/S,it's OK,I fought for your right to like and dislike who you want. By the way I've never cared for you,but if I were you I wouldn't lrt it worry me. have a GOOD DAY: TED M7910

Daniel
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Serena :hearts:

Paneru
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Oplease someone needs to tell you pople out there some of us don't care for the W/S,they are talented in tennis,but I think they are not pretty and the cat suit, and the clothing they design look like street hookers cloths. So Pam, if you don't care for the W/S,it's OK,I fought for your right to like and dislike who you want. By the way I've never cared for you,but if I were you I wouldn't lrt it worry me. have a GOOD DAY: TED M7910

Then why post?
And you seem to be under the impression
that we give a damn what you think! :cool: :wavey:

xr6turbo
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:03 PM
Pam looks like she has clenched teeth!! :lol:

"God, i cant believe i'm standing next to this bitch"

:lol: Only joking!!

Infiniti2001
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Serena looks like Tina Turner in her early days :)