PDA

View Full Version : Venus, the only player undefeated against the Belgians in 03'

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:33 AM
No matter what happens this week, Venus will be the only player who can say she has beaten the both Belgians in ALL their meetings this year!!!

Maybe someone should tell Pam that!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

tennisIlove09
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:34 AM
hmm...and oddly enough only lost one set as well!

Hail the Queen! :worship:

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:37 AM
She will be the one who will have lost to the Belgians the most times next season... believe me, that will happen!

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Of course that's IF she plays a full season which is totally unlikely from her.

Hurley
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:38 AM
I'm undefeated on the ATP Tour.

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:39 AM
I'm undefeated against the sisters or the Belgians. So by the logic of the starter of this thread, I'm better than Venus.

Knizzle
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:40 AM
Don't you think it's easy to be undefeated against certain players when you play like 7 tournements in a year?

She still played 3 matches against them.

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:40 AM
She will be the one who will have lost to the Belgians the most times next season... believe me, that will happen!

just like she was supposed to lose to Kim in Antwerp and at Wimbledon huh?

All that matters is the present and Kim and Justine have only managed to take one set off of Venus...

And BTW, DA BACKHAND, you would have an argument if Venus beat them in like lesser tournaments but, 2 of the 3 victories were in slam semifinals and the other in the final of a tournament in their home country...im just giving credit where credit is due ;)

tennisIlove09
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:41 AM
I'm undefeated against the sisters or the Belgians. So by the logic of the starter of this thread, I'm better than Venus.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Only because you've never played them! :tape:

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:43 AM

Did i say Venus was better than the belgians? :confused:

Of course it takes an ASS to ASSume things

moby
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:04 AM
so if justine's last match against kim was at antwerp we'd say kim was the better player?

see how far justine has come now
that australian open meeting isnt representative of the ways she plays any more

SerenaSlam
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:04 AM
what as venus' record last year against the belgians when everyone was saying that her and serena were playing more? i believe she did not loose or even get match point against kim or justine last year?

venus owns the belgians. nothing against them or their game. they are good players. but like i said in the other post. the belgians will be "as" good as venus, and maybe better, when they can step out on the court, and the tennis match be about their game, and not venus. and u know what i mean. when they go out there, they hope for venus errors, more than they hope to be on their game. cuz anyone can keep the ball in play.

moby
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:05 AM
really? anyone can keep the ball in play?
why don't you try
against kim and justine for instance, since they are apparently much easier to beat than venus

Ballbuster
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:07 AM

And I'm better than you! in every imaginable catagory.

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:09 AM
Don't you think it's easy to be undefeated against certain players when you play like 7 tournements in a year?

Nooooooooo...!!! Because you have to "bring" ass to "whup" ass...!!! :lol: :lol:

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:10 AM

Have you been talking to Ms. Cleo again...??? :tape: :tape:

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:12 AM
so if justine's last match against kim was at antwerp we'd say kim was the better player?

oh im sorry did i say venus is the better player of the 3? :confused: :tape:

Just a simple fact, no need to get your panties in a bunch...and they say us williams fans are paranoid :rolleyes:

Ok, so we should cross off any loss Justine had before her run in clay and invalidate anyone else's wins over her...sounds fair :rolleyes:

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:13 AM

And, exactly which touneys did you play...??? :tape: :tape:

And, I am the leading scorer with NASCAR...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

moby
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:14 AM
ok, i'll settle for that
venus is undefeated against the belgians
but the belgians are actually better

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:16 AM
ok, i'll settle for that

thats fine...my argument is fact...ands yours is...well...just an opinion ;)

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:17 AM

Ass, the "starter of the thread" specified "played the Belgians"...!!! And I understand your lack of comprehension, since you suggests the started "stated that Venus was better" than the Belgians...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*persond thinks to himself; my great, great nephew reads better than these fools...*

TM
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:21 AM
i don't know how many times this pic was posted on every other threads on this forum, on this board but VENUS LOOKS DAAYYYYUMMM GOOD!

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031104/capt.ksd11011040743.wta_gala_ksd110.jpg

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:21 AM

:lol: :lol: I'm going to leave this one alone...!!! :lol: :lol:

Talk about logic...wow this one is just like his/her former userid; easy...!!! :tape: :tape:

for-sure
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:22 AM

:) HAHAHA :)

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:23 AM
really? anyone can keep the ball in play?
why don't you try
against kim and justine for instance, since they are apparently much easier to beat than venus

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You really should give it up...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Ass, the "starter of the thread" specified "played the Belgians"...!!! And I understand your lack of comprehension, since you suggests the started "stated that Venus was better" than the Belgians...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*persond thinks to himself; my great, great nephew reads better than these fools...*

dont even try to explain to this loser, it is a hopeless case...its like asking a blind man to chose what outfit looks best :rolleyes:

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:25 AM
And I'm better than you! in every imaginable catagory.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:27 AM
Cool! Not even Serena can say that!

tennisIlove09
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:31 AM
ok, i'll settle for that

That makes sense :tape:

Greenout
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Shouldn't Venus worry about trying to enact revenge
against her loses to Vera and Meg? Remember?
Miami? Meg? .....Vera? Roland Garros? Before
trying to handle the Belgians? :) Didn't these two sort
of ruin the all Williams finals?

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:39 AM
Shouldn't Venus worry about trying to enact revenge
against her loses to Vera and Meg? Remember?
Miami? Meg? .....Vera? Roland Garros? Before
trying to handle the Belgians? :) Didn't these two sort
of ruin the all Williams finals?

Venus def. Vera 6-1 6-3 Wimbledon 3rd Round
and Venus hasn't met meghan since miami... ;)

gentenaire
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:07 AM
So Meghan is undefeated against Venus, that makes her better than Venus, and since Venus is better than the Belgians, Meghan is in fact the player of the year.

WTAworld logic.

Knizzle
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:11 AM
So Meghan is undefeated against Venus, that makes her better than Venus, and since Venus is better than the Belgians, Meghan is in fact the player of the year.

WTAworld logic.

Same logic that says since Henin beat Serena twice that she can beat Venus just the same.

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:15 AM
Same logic that says since Henin beat Serena twice that she can beat Venus just the same.

:lol: ;)

Seenus
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:37 AM
i don't know how many times this pic was posted on every other threads on this forum, on this board but VENUS LOOKS DAAYYYYUMMM GOOD!

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031104/capt.ksd11011040743.wta_gala_ksd110.jpg

The Best looking and the second best player in the WTA
I say so!!

Kart
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:29 AM

LOL.

azza
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:34 AM

Me to :speakles:

Paneru
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Great for Venus!

3-0 on the year
12-3 lifetime

BTW, It's funny how when someone has something over either sister they are touted and yet the sisters accomplishments are belittled! Then, why am I not surprised. ;) :)

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Of course that's IF she plays a full season which is totally unlikely from her.

seems unlikely for monica as well.

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:46 PM

WTAworld logic.

I repeat...no one said Venus was better than the belgians!!! Some the fact is that Venus is the only player to have won all her matches against the belgians this year

Joseosu19
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Well not to take anything away from Venus, but I don't see this as much of an accomplishment and I'm sure she wouldn't either.