PDA

View Full Version : They were right about Myskina's teeth.....

esquímaux
Nov 6th, 2003, 10:59 PM
:eek:.......:sad:

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/reuters_ids/20031106/i/1027212733.jpg

bandabou
Nov 6th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Dang!!!!! :eek:

bandabou
Nov 6th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Dang!!!!! :eek:

Havok
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:01 AM
:haha::haha:

UDiTY
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:22 AM
She needs to take about 1/15 of her check from this tournament and get braces and a bleach job........

That overbite is killer!!! :eek:

gweeny
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:30 AM
Myskina is pretty, but she really needs to do something about the teeth. Or never smile again.

fammmmedspin
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Why do Americans look so much at people's teeth - they used to look at horses teeth (and slaves teeth) now they criticise anyones teeth. Its very odd. When they get nice teeth half of them proceed to pile on the chins by eating meals 100% too large and then some turn themselves into waxwork images which are so grotesque you don't notice the teeth. Seems to be a country run by lawyers, psychologists and dentists from this side of the Atlantic.

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:43 AM
Why do Americans look so much at people's teeth - they used to look at horses teeth (and slaves teeth) now they criticise anyones teeth. Its very odd. When they get nice teeth half of them proceed to pile on the chins by eating meals 100% too large and then some turn themselves into waxwork images which are so grotesque you don't notice the teeth. Seems to be a country run by lawyers, psychologists and dentists from this side of the Atlantic.

well you have to agree with me.....her teeth and that overbite just jumps out at you in this pic :eek:

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:44 AM
her teeth just make me want to cry :sad:

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:48 AM
I don't think her teeth are fixable.. they look just hopeless... I don't think braces would make much of a difference... the gum part is way too big and stickin out and her chin is way too small compared to fit with her teeth.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Don't you have anything else to bitch about? God, by reading the thread it's like I'm back in high school and kids are talking about the teeth of the new teacher.
Exactly what I was thinking. This thread is pretty sad, and it sure ain't because of Myskina's teeth.

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Lisa Raymond also needs some bracing...

fammmmedspin
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:50 AM
I met a orthodontic surgeon once who explained that if I was still under eighteen he could sort out my teeth - something about detaching your jaw and moving it........at this point i decided he was either mad or thought his patients were..

Bella
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:27 AM
She has braces on now. She's had them on since at least summer. She used to hold back her smile. She smiles more easily now. Too bad people made her so uncomfortable that she was too shy to smile.

JLDementieva
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:28 AM
You know I'm sure all of you have perfectly nice looking teeth! :rolleyes:

fifiricci
Nov 7th, 2003, 08:38 AM

:lol: So true! Perhaps they are more hung up on appearances and the Hollywood Dream than the rest of the world. Hollywood is a very powerful piece of propoganda (possibly even outdoing the Nazis for that). You cant be a Hollywood star without the perfect smile and if you aint got it naturally they will fix it for you.

matthias
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:23 AM
maybe thats the reason why she nearly never smile on court

azza
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:33 AM
:drool: