PDA

View Full Version : Venus Williams Fans: In there PLEASE!!!

Foot_Fault
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Hey all.... Just wanted all of you to come in here a minute so you can digress and calm down thinking about Pam Shriver.

Who The FUCK cares what she thinks? The proof will be on the COURT. And Venus will play her best 2004. Pam has no Proof of Them being better b/c they haven't Beat her in 2003......if so correct me.

So Come on, Lets not let COMMENTs of People that wish they had Half that career Venus has... says.

Just No, 2004 is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!! :bounce:

VEE KICK BOOTY TIME! :bounce:

Hendouble
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Do you really feel so passionately about this that you have to post it twice?

tennisIlove09
Nov 6th, 2003, 10:11 PM
:bounce: I hope Vee shuts EVERYONE up

Tplayer
Nov 6th, 2003, 10:13 PM
This has really turned out to be a good year for tennis. Bad karma has raised its ugly head and continues to keep the Williams sisters out of the game. To coin a phrase used in the movie Jurassic Park, in the event of an unnatural irregularity, “nature finds a way” to make it right and put things back in it’s natural order.

Diya
Nov 6th, 2003, 10:16 PM
This has really turned out to be a good year for tennis. Bad karma has raised its ugly head and continues to keep the Williams sisters out of the game. To coin a phrase use in the movie Jurassic Park, in the event of an unnatural irregularity, “nature finds a way” to make it right and put things back in it’s natural order.

:tape: :tape:

Chance
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:19 AM
I see this thread has attracted 3 of Venus's most DEVOTED fans.......

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:27 AM
make that 4

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:33 AM
Do you really feel so passionately about this that you have to post it twice?

Excuse me, but, didn't this thread "specify" Venus Williams Fans...??? Haters should "view", "stew", and then get the phuck out...!!!

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:36 AM
:tape: :tape:

I knew you'd bring your stank ass in here along with your compatriots...!!! Don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass...and take Tplayer out with the rest of the trash...!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeeRexx
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:15 AM
Haters generally have very poor reading comprehension. :haha: :p

VENUS will take care of the Belgies and the rest of the tour in 2004. :)

V&SGotItGoingOn
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:25 AM
I think this may have been a good year for some of the players on the WTA tour, but I definitely don't think it has been a good year for tennis because the Williams sisters have been out of action. I think they only help to promote tennis, and when they are playing in a tournament the ratings are great. The Williams sisters bring in great ratings with their all Williams Grand Slam finals!