PDA

View Full Version : Venus Williams Fans: In there PLEASE!!!

Foot_Fault
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Hey all.... Just wanted all of you to come in here a minute so you can digress and calm down thinking about Pam Shriver.

Who The FUCK cares what she thinks? The proof will be on the COURT. And Venus will play her best 2004. Pam has no Proof of Them being better b/c they haven't Beat her in 2003......if so correct me.

So Come on, Lets not let COMMENTs of People that wish they had Half that career Venus has... says.

Just No, 2004 is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!! :bounce:

VEE KICK BOOTY TIME! :bounce:

Venus Forever
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:06 AM
I never understood why people get so upset over what people say.

Who cares?? It's just an opinion. Let Venus' racket do the talking.

Rocketta
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Frankly, I want the commentators and journalist to keep writing and saying *ish!! It's just all fuel to the motivational fire, imho. :)

Venus is going to :dance: all through 2004! :D

gweeny
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:33 AM
I unfortunately get upset when commentators say negative things about my commentators. I can stand someone saying Venus is not the same competitor as she was in 2000-2001, but when you continue saying things that may not be totally factual, then that gets me.
I hope to get to the point, where I don't really care what commentators say about my favorites. Right now, I am still sensitive.

Foot_Fault
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Thats what i am talking about. But Venus' racket will do the talking!

Ballbuster
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:10 AM
pam is useless

faboozadoo15
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:14 AM
don't get too caught up in it, everyone. venus will shine again in 04. justine and kim did have better results than venus this year, and pam wants to make sure everyone knows it so the field doesn't feel incomplete. its something she has to do for her job.

imagine being a seles fan-- nobody has said a word about her, and i think she's IN la... pfff no update or anything. i though you were her friend, mary joe!!! lol

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:39 AM
pam is useless

Pam is also "Slamless"...!!! Singles, that is...!!! :tape: :tape:

Dawn Marie
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:02 AM
It buggs me what Pam says becausde she uses her JOB and MICROPHONE to voice lies lies and more lies!!

I cannpt stand PAM Just like I cannot stand BUSH JR!!

Pam uknows that she is being heard in many households and the things she states are false but yet the average viwere who may not be into tennis will think false things due to Pam's racist and biased flat ass behind!!!

SO FUCK U YOU WINLESS BITVH PAM!!

Venus has beaten Kim and Justine this year... HAHAHAHes

Dawn Marie
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Excuse My Typing But My Computer Is Slow Like Pam!! So I Am Unable To See What I Am Writing>>

Go Venus!!