PDA

View Full Version : Attendance in Championships

Yoel etc.
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Does anyone know where can I find stastistics about the attendance in each of the games up to now in LA? and in the same chamiponship in 2002?

Thanks .... :D

Tratree
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Last night was 5,281. I don't know any numbers from last year, but I will try and get them this week.

fifiricci
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:45 PM
In Kim's match there were about 10 - half a dozen drunk Belgians and the rest looked like they were waiting for a bus that wasnt going to come! :lol:

I think its shameful! If this tournament was held in the UK you could sell the tickets ten times over I should think (and we havent even got any Brits in the competition!!).

Tratree
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:25 PM
In Kim's match there were about 10 - half a dozen drunk Belgians and the rest looked like they were waiting for a bus that wasnt going to come! :lol:

I think its shameful! If this tournament was held in the UK you could sell the tickets ten times over I should think (and we havent even got any Brits in the competition!!).
Are you aware that Kim's match started at 11:00 pm? People aren't going to stay that late on a week night.

SerenaSlam
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Are you aware that Kim's match started at 11:00 pm? People aren't going to stay that late on a week night.
i wonder if they would've had venus or serena or just an "american" been playing?

i know i would have, cuz id be puttin my tickets to use. i ain't spend the money for nuthin. u know?

WtaTour4Ever
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Why are there no day sessions?

tennisIlove09
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Maddison Square Garden

That's all I have to say on this subject

fifiricci
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:29 PM

Bad scheduling then!?