PDA

View Full Version : Pam will be the reason that VENUS will whip JHH every match that they play in 2004

TeeRexx
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:36 PM
With Shriver's hatred for VENUS spewing out of her big mouth over the air, one should not bet that Justine will win many, if any, encounters against VENUS in 2004.

SERENA may be surprised by the play of her sister next year, so the run of dominance of the Belgians will probably end on New Year's day, more than likely.

I guess Pam does not believe the head-to-head record that the Goddess has against Peter Pan. :lol:

Mercury Rising
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Ow shut up about that fucking Pam, there are other threads already where you can post your BS.

fleemkeģ
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:39 PM
:lol: I hope for you you are right otherwise you will see this topic back. You won't laugh but some other people will :tape:

JustineTime
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Assuming of course that Venus actually PLAYS a match in 2004, that is! :rolleyes:

tennisIlove09
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Assuming of course that Venus actually PLAYS a match in 2004, that is! :rolleyes:

It's comments like this that drive me crazy. What would you like her to do? Play injured? I hope your favorite endures a time of 6-9 months of injury time off, and see how you like it.

justine&coria
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:45 PM
I'll bring back this thread the next time Justine beats Venus = the next time they play each other !!

Hurley
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I'm sure Venus cares so very much about what Pam said last night.

She spent the entire night crying about it, vowing revenge on Pam, Justine, Belgium, the hole in the ozone layer, and polysaturated fats.

From the makers of "Kill Bill"...you haven't seen REAL vengeance until you've seen...

"DAMN PAM"!!!

Rated Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

SerenaSlam
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:31 PM
yeah enough about pam. we already know that venus has both kim and justines numbers. they rely on venus' errors. so its evident that venus is still above them

when they can get like serena and just can out hit venus off of the court, then maybe just maybe there will be able to be a reason as to them being able to actually "compete" out there with venus. but they still rely both of them on errors from venus, than they do rely on their own games when they get out there to play venus.

SerenaSlam
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:34 PM
I'll bring back this thread the next time Justine beats Venus = the next time they play each other !!
also i am tried of reading this type of remark. it has been said every single time venus plays justine. "i will remeber this thread when justine beats her" after about the 5th time it gets boring. so u like the other have, can just stop with that right there. one thing for sure is, u need to bring the thread back up if venus beats justine as well. don't bring it up just b/c justine may have beaten her.

time and time again people like u make these kind of remark. and in the past, venus has showed up and put justine right down to the ground. and the ones that said they will remember the thread that they made a post on act like they don't remember the thread no more b/c what they assumed was gon happend didn't happen, and like my father always said....

they ended up lettin they alligator mouth overload they grasshopper ass!

Instant
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:38 PM
It's comments like this that drive me crazy. What would you like her to do? Play injured? I hope your favorite endures a time of 6-9 months of injury time off, and see how you like it.

A flippant thread deserves a flippant answer. Get over it.

Poe
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:47 PM
spewing hatred? didn't she just say she thought justine was the better player?

tenn_ace
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:49 PM
With Shriver's hatred for VENUS spewing out of her big mouth over the air, one should not bet that Justine will win many, if any, encounters against VENUS in 2004.

SERENA may be surprised by the play of her sister next year, so the run of dominance of the Belgians will probably end on New Year's day, more than likely.

I guess Pam does not believe the head-to-head record that the Goddess has against Peter Pan. :lol:

blah blah blah...

glad you didn't call her a racist :haha:

fleemkeģ
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:50 PM
blah blah blah...

glad you didn't call her a racist :haha:

:tape: :tape: :tape:

Sam L
Nov 6th, 2003, 11:01 PM
spewing hatred? didn't she just say she thought justine was the better player?
Yeah talk about over-reacting.

TeeRexx, Pam actually knows Venus and was her mentor for several years. Who are you? :tape:

Diya
Nov 6th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Yeah talk about over-reacting.

TeeRexx, Pam actually knows Venus and was her mentor for several years. Who are you? :tape:

Just a fan who thinks too much of himself ! :tape:

Neither Pam nor Justine (even Venus for that matter) care about what you think Tee so ......:lol:

gweeny
Nov 6th, 2003, 11:51 PM

Totally agree with you. Venus and Serena had injuries and an emotional loss. What angers me is that these idiots can't see that. I don't know, how I would have reacted if I lost a sister. They will play, I have not heard a word from the Williams camp that Venus or Serena are retiring from the game of tennis. So stop wishing that they wouldn't play.

vogus
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Keep workin' that pro-Williams, anti-Justine spin, Tee (you do a nice job, do you get paid for it?) But am i sensing a little bit of desperation in your spin this time? You might be right about Venus beating up on Justine next year - but i wouldn't put any of MY money on it.

SerialKiller#69
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:54 AM
It's post like this that makes me smile everytime your dear Williams lose.

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:14 AM
It's post like this that makes me smile everytime your dear Williams lose.

Guess you havenīt been smiling that much during the years. Serena has lost only 8 matches since ī01 and Venus not much more than that....sure must be having a sad life. ;)

SerialKiller#69
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Guess you havenīt been smiling that much during the years. Serena has lost only 8 matches since ī01 and Venus not much more than that....sure must be having a sad life. ;)

Oh, not true at all. Unlike you, my life doesn't happen to revolve on the Williams or my faves.

I didn't mean to offend a fan like you. I was just pointing out that some posters are so arrogant and conceited, that when their fave lose, i remember this particular thread and smile.;)

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Oh, not true at all. Unlike you, my life doesn't happen to revolve on the Williams or my faves.

I didn't mean to offend a fan like you. I was just pointing out that some posters are so arrogant and conceited, that when their fave lose, i remember this particular thread and smile.;)

O.k. dan. I didnīt intend to offend you either. :)

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Venus...come back plz!!! Monica is in store for you for another bitch slapping!

faboozadoo15
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:06 AM
spewing hatred??? by saying someone else is better?!?!?! justine had a winning record against serena this year, won 2 slams, and 8 titles... that's nearly dominating... she is better than venus right now. if they played today, justine would win. why cant u accept this?!?!?! venus is injured, but she still won ONLY 1 title this year...

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:07 AM
Venus...come back plz!!! Monica is in store for you for another bitch slapping!

another? :confused: or do you mean first? :tape:

faboozadoo15
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:17 AM
well she has beaten her at least... so it makes that statement a little less outlandish...

Jericho
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:21 AM
well she has beaten her at least... so it makes that statement a little less outlandish...

true, but it was hardly a bitch slapping, but props to monica on that one

bandabou
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:33 AM
spewing hatred??? by saying someone else is better?!?!?! justine had a winning record against serena this year, won 2 slams, and 8 titles... that's nearly dominating... she is better than venus right now. if they played today, justine would win. why cant u accept this?!?!?! venus is injured, but she still won ONLY 1 title this year...

But she hasnīt beaten Venus! Period....and beating Serena on clay ainīt nothing new for Justine.

JustineTime
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:50 AM

I'm afraid you read somewhat into my post. I merely questioned whether or not Venus will return to the tour, Diamond Racquet notwithstanding. I have my doubts, and predicted after Berlin '02 that she'd retire after this year. I wish Venus no harm.

Truth be told, i hope I'm wrong. I really want Justine to have her shot at making her dismal H2H with V a tad more respectable. :)

ĪCharlDaĪ
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:07 AM
Actually, Venus will beat Justine in 2004 cause she is jsut better than her...Shriver or no Shriver!

TeeRexx
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:09 AM
A lot of posters seem to have a lot of pent up anguish in them knowing that there will be a major WILLIAMS dominating run on the tour in 2004.

Haters, kiss my ...! :haha: :p

justine&coria
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:52 AM
also i am tried of reading this type of remark. it has been said every single time venus plays justine. "i will remeber this thread when justine beats her" after about the 5th time it gets boring. so u like the other have, can just stop with that right there. one thing for sure is, u need to bring the thread back up if venus beats justine as well. don't bring it up just b/c justine may have beaten her.

time and time again people like u make these kind of remark. and in the past, venus has showed up and put justine right down to the ground. and the ones that said they will remember the thread that they made a post on act like they don't remember the thread no more b/c what they assumed was gon happend didn't happen, and like my father always said....

they ended up lettin they alligator mouth overload they grasshopper ass!

Okay, okay, we'll see! ;) ;)
we'll see the excuses you'll bring when Venus loses !

vogus
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Just keep spinnin' it! But it seems to be mostly the Williams fans who are suffering from pent-up anguish these days! Heaven knows why... maybe they're worried that the Williams dominance is a thing of the past. Time will tell...

Sam L
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:06 AM
A lot of posters seem to have a lot of pent up anguish in them knowing that there will be a major WILLIAMS dominating run on the tour in 2004.

Haters, kiss my ...! :haha: :p
You failed to answer my question:

TeeRexx, Pam actually knows Venus and was her mentor for several years. Who are you?

silverwhite
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:22 AM
Keep workin' that pro-Williams, anti-Justine spin, Tee (you do a nice job, do you get paid for it?) But am i sensing a little bit of desperation in your spin this time? You might be right about Venus beating up on Justine next year - but i wouldn't put any of MY money on it.

Agreed.
It's getting tiring, hearing BOTH Williams fans being overprotective of the Williamses and bashing the Belgians because of that AND Kim and Justine fans (Justine fans especially) making snide comments about the Sisters not playing much, and making things worse for Williams fans who miss watching our favourites playing.

TeeRexx
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:25 AM
Little Sammy - I knew Richard for several years, spoke to SERENA and VENUS.

Pam has had it in for Richard and VENUS since IW when Richard told her off and VENUS limited speaking to her after she said Richard and herself lied about being called n-----s by many in the crowd.

Pam also heartily supported Cappy at the beginning of the year until Cuss bottomed out and Pam dumped her to get on the Belgie band wagon.

Gotit now, Sammy? :p :haha:

DunkMachine
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:57 AM
You never let me down TeeRexx

per4ever
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:12 AM
You never let me down TeeRexx
exactly.. he keeps on proving how stupid he is..

Sam L
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Little Sammy - I knew Richard for several years, spoke to SERENA and VENUS.

You need more help than I thought you did. :haha:

Wait, you're getting married to Venus one day right? :haha:

skanky~skanketta
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:32 AM
um, jutine does NOT rely on venus' errors!:fiery: