PDA

View Full Version : WTA World War

casanovalover
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:16 PM
i perceive that this board is choas and thus we need a thread which is an all in war between the many corners of the WTAworld kingdom (and between the corners themselves ie kimmie and juju). Which are:

1) Williams - Insecure Hegemon (Dawn, Knizzle, banabou, Cybelle et al)

2) Belgiums ;) - Rising 'Dynasty' (Glenn, Rtael, Juju #1, lady, trontjjee (whatever) etc

3) Capriati and Davenport - Desperate Dynasty in Collapse (Trish101, whoever else likes them)

4) USSR - Potential Threat to established WTAworld order (ys, TBE, anyone else)

5) The Quick Witted Mercenaries with no obvious favourties (Crazy Canuck, Willow, Marcus Rock etc)

Reason for Waging of War:

1) Ranking Issues
2) Draw Rigging
3) Player's Apperance
4) Civil Disputes (juju and kim)
5) Racism
6) Waking up on the wrong side of bed

You must report to me, Kofi Annan, if you intend to wage war and i will unilaterally decided whether your application fits with casanova law.

Those who do not want to be involved should go and hide in the swiss players forum.

Now fight, fight, fight.

tennisjam
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:18 PM
what war :confused: ...

this is the most peacefull place on the Web :angel:

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Obviously fans of Amelie and Dani, for example, would never into this sort of thing.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

casanovalover
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Obviously fans of Amelie and Dani, for example, would never into this sort of thing.

amelie fans are nice. for simplisty i decided that the USSR should reform and hence the slovak republic, dani, and her passionate fans would thus fit in. i definitely would not leave them out. i once said i wanted to marry her because she seemed so nice when i met her and i got about 5 neg reps from her fans because they thought i was criticising her. i am afraid of some of them

Rtael
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:25 PM
The JuJu fans could never associate with the Kimm-ay fans!

casanovalover
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:27 PM

yes i realised that to, but i thought a few civil wars may add something extra

casanovalover
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:29 PM

updated to meet your concerns

Spirit
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Is the Steffi-Monica fight an eternal war separate from this one, kind of like Israel-Palestine, or can we join in, too?

Wars should be equal-opportunity affairs, after all.

MarcusRock
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:30 PM
You can't have WTAworld Wars in a single thread. Wars here are like guerilla warfare. A battle rages in one thread and then just as it dies down, another battle flares up in a separate thread. It's more exciting that way. A war in a single thread is too boring. It's always more fun to find the individual battles in different places.

decemberlove
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:34 PM
fuck casanova law :devil:

bandabou
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Williams-fans insecure?! I wouldn´t call it that way...just stating that they are the queens of the castle.

casanovalover
Nov 15th, 2003, 06:14 AM
i perceive that this thread needs to be bumped

Alan
Nov 15th, 2003, 10:17 AM

CIVIL WAR!!! :fiery: heheheh

esquímaux
Nov 15th, 2003, 10:54 AM
:zzz:Chanda fans are soooo peaceful:zzz:

Sam L
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:17 AM
You forgot "Ancient Dynasties": People who are fans of Graf, Evert, Navratilova, Court, Wills, Lenglen etc... I will lead that army! Bring it ON! :fiery:

irma
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:38 AM
He is such a liar. I am the leader of the Steffi brigade :devil:

fight, fight,fight :devil: