PDA

View Full Version : Shriver continues to hate on Venus.(latest piece of hating added today)

Knizzle
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Mary Joe and Cliff are trying to talk some sense into Pam and tell her that when Venus is at her best that Venus' tennis is better than the Belgians. Pam of course tried to shoot off at the mouth and say the Belgians particularly Henin-Hardenne are better than Venus. She says she would pick Henin over Venus.

tennisIlove09
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:49 AM
:rolleyes: Someone should show Pam the H2H with Venus and the Belgians

Knizzle
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:51 AM
:rolleyes: Someone should show Pam the H2H with Venus and the Belgians

Mary Joe and Cliff shut her up. They could bring the Belgians sparkling 3-12 record (one an injury retire from Venus) against Venus up, but that would only serve to embarrass Shriver. Hmmm..might be a good idea.

switz
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:51 AM
i'd pick henin if i needed someone to represent my team year in year out, because venus is so injury prone, but if i just needed to choose the player who is better at her best, then i would say venus by a lot more than a mile (except maybe on clay, but even then, i will never forget venus beating monica in q/fs of RG a couple of years ago. she was simply unbelievable)

tennisIlove09
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:55 AM
Here's my other question:

How come Pam is so against Venus? She was her mentor for crying out loud!

Knizzle
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:56 AM

I don't know, but from what I hear, when Venus was winning majors, Pam was all on the Venus bandwagon.

tennisIlove09
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:58 AM
I don't know, but from what I hear, when Venus was winning majors, Pam was all on the Venus bandwagon.

She was. I have matches from 2000/2001. Shriver was all over Venus.

But here's my other question: she claimed the Belgians had better results--well duh! Venus missed half the season with injury!

Knizzle
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:02 AM

But here's my other question: she claimed the Belgians had better results--well duh! Venus missed half the season with injury!

I know. She has her lips firmly attached to Jennifer Capriati's butt right now though. I know the haters might be mad, but the WS would thrash these girls right about now. The WS are so much better than everyone else still, it's not even funny. NO offense to Sugiyama, but if she was against a WS the match would have been over already. No way she would be able to do the things she is doing against Capriati.

justine&coria
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:22 AM
Mary Joe and Cliff are trying to talk some sense into Pam and tell her that when Venus is at her best that Venus' tennis is better than the Belgians. Pam of course tried to shoot off at the mouth and say the Belgians particularly Henin-Hardenne are better than Venus. She says she would pick Henin over Venus.

I don't know if Pam hates Venus.
But the fact that she thinks the Belgians can beat Venus doesn't mean that she hates her: she's not the only one to think that !! At least on your TV, everyone doesn't think the same way, and it reflects what the experts think. You should be happy, to have all the points of view !!!
Why don't you say Mary Joe and Cliff don't like the Belgians ?

vs1
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:22 AM

Oh, jealousy. :rolleyes:

Sam L
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:24 AM
And you guys are getting your panties in a bunch from what Pam said, because....?

Knizzle
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:24 AM
I don't know if Pam hates Venus.
But the fact that she thinks the Belgians can beat Venus doesn't mean that she hates her: she's not the only one to think that !! At least on your TV, everyone doesn't think the same way, and reflect what the experts think. You should be happy, to have all the points of view !!!
Why don't you say Mary Joe and Cliff don't like the Belgians ?

I'm not going to explain what it means to be a "hater" because I've done it a million times. She said Henin was better period. Not that she has the ability to beat Venus, but that she was flat out better. Pam is harder on Venus than any other player out there for some reason and talks about her while she is not even playing a match.

Ballbuster
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:25 AM
She's always trying to hype where there is no hype. We here in America KNOWS whose better. I don't need that womans opinion on anything.

Like Venus said "I watch tennis on mute" you should try it too.

justine&coria
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:27 AM

And if i understood well (it's in another thread), apparently she said that when Venus was at her best, she didn't win 7/8 tournies a year !
She didn't talk about this season.
if i'm wrong, then sorry !

Knizzle
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:28 AM
And if i understood well (it's in another thread), apparently she said that when Venus was at her best, she didn't win 7/8 tournies a year !
She didn't talk about this season.
if i'm wrong, then sorry !

She was talking about this year and saying Venus hadn't won a major in 2 years. Venus won 7 tournies in 2002 and 6 each in 1999-2001.

justine&coria
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:28 AM
She's always trying to hype where there is no hype. We here in America KNOWS whose better. I don't need that womans opinion on anything.

Like Venus said "I watch tennis on mute" you should try it too.

In France, we have a commentator who seems to be a real fan of Venus !

LeonHart
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Pam is the greatest! :hearts:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:13 AM
Pam is the greatest! :hearts:

Pam is jealous, and if Venus never ever wins another major, she'll still have outclassed Pam's "No Slam" career...!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Greenout
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:43 AM
This is very weird. Last time listened to
Pam was State Farm;Kim vs Ai, EUROSPORT UK
used the original ESPN commentary rather than
Chris, Sam or Jo. I've been listening to Pam for
years when I was based in the USA. From 1997-

She goes through odd stages. There was the anti
Steffi, pro Monica period. The pro Hingis, Anti
Steffi stage. The pro Jana, anti Hingis phase.
The I love Lindsay and Mary Jo; Anti Hingis era.

The last big Pam mania was 98-2000. The Williams
rah rah's and the "LINDSAY DAVENPORT", "JENN, JENN JENN" rants.

You guys should take what Pam says with
a grain of salt. I think sometimes she feels bad for
thrashing a certain player after they go on a winning
streak or that she has been told by others that she's
too obviously biased toward American players. So,
it seems that Pam makes a huge effort to be really,
really critical or harsh on American players like
Lindsay or Monica. I suppose Venus is the person that's
getting the stick from Pam this week.

macn
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:07 PM
Pam is jealous, and if Venus never ever wins another major, she'll still have outclassed Pam's "No Slam" career...!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Don't laugh too loud at pam's career, she's in the tennis Hall of Fame. My theory is that she did something in tennis to deserve entry!

Chance
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:14 PM

I guess Pam didn't like Venus's impersonation of her (remember on the Oprah show) ;)

TSequoia01
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Who cares what Pam's opinions are. Maybe she is mad because Venus is not there. :cool:

bandabou
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:21 PM
I guess Pam didn't like Venus's impersonation of her (remember on the Oprah show) ;)

:haha: :rolls: :spit:

Infiniti2001
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Oh it's nothing but Venus envy, so I wouldn't get so upset over Pam's rantings. She's like a flag who swings where the wind blows :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Envy of what?

The same thing that you are envious of...She is YOUNG, BLACK and RICH...eat your heart out sucker... :tape: :lol:

WF4EVER
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:08 PM
I've noticed since 2001 that Pam hasn't been too kind where Venus is concerned, and I wondered about it especially since she was her mentor. Maybe Venus did something to piss Pam off. Who knows? Maybe she's mad becuase Venus actually made something of herself on the tennis court(despite the little time she spends on it). But Pam doesn't seem to like Venus for whatever reason.

She seems to ignore the facts and go for the other player in most cases, which hasn't always seemed fair to Venus. Two matches in particular that I remember are New Haven Finals 2001 and 2002; both matches Venus played against Lindsay. Pam seems to kinda want to ignore the obvious, and the obvious is Venus. I don't know why she won't give her any respect.

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Don't laugh too loud at pam's career, she's in the tennis Hall of Fame. My theory is that she did something in tennis to deserve entry!

And, what has being in the Tennis Hall of Fame got to do with the price of tea in China...!!! Right, you get my point...!!! By the way, if Venus never ever again picks up a racket, she'll be in the Hall of Fame by virtue of (1) being the first African American after Althea Gibson to win Wimby, and (2) Having won 4 Grand Slams with the career Slam in Doubles...so, there goes your theory about Hall of Famers....!!! :p :p

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:37 PM
I would say most "white" unemployed unsuccessul trolls envy YOUNG RICH AND Black people...It's 2003 sweety, just being young and white is not enough...Infact, I gave a dollar to a twenty something young white MALE just yesterday on my way home from my corporate job...:p...you know what we call poor people who live in trailors...:tape:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Envy of what?

Oooooooh, puuhhleeezzzzzzeee...!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You know damn well what Pam "No Slam" is jealous of...!!! Oh, right, that's your attempt at "trying to be facetious"...!!! :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Look, I'm as young as her, and I don't envy her for being black. I wouldn't care being black but I'm happy as I am right now... As for the rich argument, it does not make sense. Every tennis player discussed here is rich, so it's not because I like one of them less that it means that I envy her because she is rich.

Again, try to make sense.

Well if not envy then anger perhaps? "How dare that black bi..." :tape:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:43 PM
I'm young and white and I envy someone who is young and black? Try to make sense next time you post.

Right...now I truely understand, DA Backhand... :tape: :tape:

*persond thinks to himself, yeah he still thinks "white is right"...* :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Anger? I'm always very calm. If there is someone aggressive in general, it's more you. And Venus can do what she wants, I never said "How dare blah blah blah".

Ok then... :lol:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:45 PM
I would say most "white" unemployed unsuccessul trolls envy YOUNG RICH AND Black people...It's 2003 sweety, just being young and white is not enough...Infact, I gave a dollar to a twenty something young white MALE just yesterday on my way home from my corporate job...:p...you know what we call poor people who live in trailors...:tape:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

He's still hung up on that "white alpha male thang...!!! :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Look, I'm as young as her, and I don't envy her for being black. I wouldn't care being black but I'm happy as I am right now... As for the rich argument, it does not make sense. Every tennis player discussed here is rich, so it's not because I like one of them less that it means that I envy her because she is rich.

Again, try to make sense.

oooOOOPPPS..too late.., take off the "hood" son, it's okay...!!! :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:51 PM
You missed the point (as usual). I don't feel superior because I'm white, but I'm sure life is easier being white than black - because you're probably less victim of discrimination or bigotry in general. In that sense, I don't see myself envying someone who is black, because life is easier when you're white.

Thats why young people like you are slipping...cause you sit back with that bullshit while everyone passes you by then you blame Affirmative Action...No my friend...I am sure your life is no easier than mine...Let alone the poor fellow that I gave the dollar...:haha:... :lol: :lol: :wavey:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:52 PM
You missed the point (as usual). I don't feel superior because I'm white, but I'm sure life is easier being white than black - because you're probably less victim of discrimination or bigotry in general. In that sense, I don't see myself envying someone who is black, because life is easier when you're white.

BINGO...!!!

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Thats why young people like you are slipping...cause you sit back with that bullshit while everyone passes you by... :lol: :lol: :wavey:

Pathetic, huh...???...!!! But, you're soooo right...!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Pathetic, huh...???...!!! But, you're soooo right...!!!

:tape: ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Again you totally missed the point.

:unsure:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Again you totally missed the point.

*persond begins to hum softly to himself, truuuuuee colors shinnnnnning thru...* :tape: :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:07 PM
*persond begins to hum softly to himself, truuuuuee colors shinnnnnning thru...* :tape: :tape:
:lol: :lol:

Knizzle
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:10 PM

:haha:

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:48 PM

what impersonation??? I missed that what did venus do and say?

Chance
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:52 PM
http://www.oprah.com/tows/after/tows_after_all.jhtml

macn
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:59 PM
And, what has being in the Tennis Hall of Fame got to do with the price of tea in China...!!! Right, you get my point...!!! By the way, if Venus never ever again picks up a racket, she'll be in the Hall of Fame by virtue of (1) being the first African American after Althea Gibson to win Wimby, and (2) Having won 4 Grand Slams with the career Slam in Doubles...so, there goes your theory about Hall of Famers....!!! :p :p

NO! I don't get your point! The bottom line is that Venus career is superior than Pam's, So WHAT, both will sit in the Hall of Fame side by side!

xr6turbo
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Venus said in a Shriver like accent "So who do you think can challenge the Williams Sisters."

Serena lost it and started laughing, it was so good!!! :)

harloo
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:08 PM
OMG, WTF is going on in this thread? :eek:

Anyways, Pam is just a jealous hater of Venus. I think she might be upset over Venus calling Pam for her rude remarks on the Oprah show. I think the old bat probably felt slighted.

Pam is so fickle and fake, trust nothing the hag says.

:lol:

harloo
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Venus said in a Shriver like accent "So who do you think can challenge the Williams Sisters."

Serena lost it and started laughing, it was so good!!! :)

Wasn't it hilarious?

ROTFLMAO!

xr6turbo
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Yeah it was!! :lol:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:17 PM

No...PAM is stating the FACTS..Justine and Kim have had more of a succesfull year than Venus.
When it comes down to it how you take care of your body and tsay on the tour and FIGHT the injuries is just as important as anything else..Hence Henin winning two grand slams last year.
I am not a huge fan of either so this is not a biast opinion..just the facts.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Wasn't it hilarious?

ROTFLMAO!
Hahaha..oh NO..not another williams trying to become an "actress" with the badly attemped accent and all.
Word of advice for both...go back home to florida..practice, get your BODYS into full playing shape so you can play more than a measly 8 tournys per year. Its quite apparent that there other post tennis activities are really getting in the way of there tennis careers at the moment.
The wta has allot of money invetsted in those two aswell as Ann K. Tennis should be all three of players top priorities or they will soon find themselves with less and lesser fans, more critisicm and a plumet down the rankings as the other girls take over the NATURAL escalating progresion of the game we call TENNIS
Aaah..now after puting you in your place..i think its time to go hit some balls..tata :o

xr6turbo
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:27 PM
:rolleyes:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:30 PM
No...PAM is stating the FACTS..Justine and Kim have had more of a succesfull year than Venus.
When it comes down to it how you take care of your body and tsay on the tour and FIGHT the injuries is just as important as anything else..Hence Henin winning two grand slams last year.
I am not a huge fan of either so this is not a biast opinion..just the facts.

Child, puuhhleeezzzzeee...!!! What don't you comprehend...??? No one is disputing that the Belgians results are clearly better than Venus'; But not the Belgians themselves...!!! Which was Pam's "No Slam" whole argument...!!! And, what does it matter if you're a huge fan or not...??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

persond
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Hahaha..oh NO..not another williams trying to become an "actress" with the badly attemped accent and all.
Word of advice for both...go back home to florida..practice, get your BODYS into full playing shape so you can play more than a measly 8 tournys per year. Its quite apparent that there other post tennis activities are really getting in the way of there tennis careers at the moment.
The wta has allot of money invetsted in those two aswell as Ann K. Tennis should be all three of players top priorities or they will soon find themselves with less and lesser fans, more critisicm and a plumet down the rankings as the other girls take over the NATURAL escalating progresion of the game we call TENNIS
Aaah..now after puting you in your place..i think its time to go hit some balls..tata :o

A mind's a terrible thing to waste...!!! :angel: :angel:

the cat
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Pam Shriver isn't a Venus Williams hater. In fact she was Venus' WTA Tour mentor early in Venus' careeer. :)

Both Serena and Venus looked amazing in their catwalk performances at the WTA Tour's gala fashion show! :D Oh those incredible legs! :worship: All four of them! :hearts: Even Pam Shriver wouldn't dispute that. ;)

MarcusRock
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Question to Cam'ron and persond: Did BACKHAND do something to you both in another thread or something because I seriously don't see anything here that warranted the way ya'll jumped all over him here. If I'm missing something, please let me know and post links or something. I just want to know if this is some on-going feud with a backstory I don't know about. Just curious. Thanks.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Question to Cam'ron and persond: Did BACKHAND do something to you both in another thread or something because I seriously don't see anything here that warranted the way ya'll jumped all over him here. If I'm missing something, please let me know and post links or something. I just want to know if this is some on-going feud with a backstory I don't know about. Just curious. Thanks.

:tape:

Re-read the all the exchanges carefully and then see if you get it...:D

MarcusRock
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:26 PM
:tape:

Re-read the all the exchanges carefully and then see if you get it...:DPretend I'm selesrules and spell it out for me.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:49 PM
OK...Someone said that Pam was jealous and he decided to be a smart ass and ask, Jealous of what? I responded by saying "the same thing that you are jealous of...Venus being young, rich and black"...He responded by saying that by virtue of the fact that he is "white" there is no way that he could ever be jealous of a black person....and it went on from there...GOT IT...?

harloo
Nov 6th, 2003, 07:55 PM

Venus was injured you idiot. Also, Venus calling out Pam on her nasty mouth was classic. It was so funny. I could not stop laughing.

Pam is a bitter hater. She never lived up to her Slam dreams and she wish she could win a singles slam.

Well, Scram it ain't happening. So now Scram has to be content with taking jabs at Venus with her underachieving sidekick Mary Ho.

I actually use to like Mary Ho until she started to let Scram pimp her.

:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:03 PM
I'm young and white and I envy someone who is young and black? Try to make sense next time you post.

This is what you said right? :rolleyes:

MarcusRock
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:06 PM
OK...Someone said that Pam was jealous and he decided to be a smart ass and ask, Jealous of what? I responded by saying "the same thing that you are jealous of...Venus being young, rich and black"...He responded by saying that by virtue of the fact that he is "white" there is no way that he could ever be jealous of a black person....and it went on from there...GOT IT...?Yeah I got that part but you're both wrong in my opinion. How would you know that in his mind he's jealous of Venus because she's young, black and rich because that's what you said to him first?

It'd be like me saying that Ai Sugiyama needs to lose weight and then a fan of hers coming along and saying I only said that because I'm jealous of her. If I say, "jealous of what?" then they chime in with "because Ai is young, nice, Asian and rich." I'd be like WTF? How did you get that from my statement? That's what I'm asking you because it was that answer of yours that kinda set things in motion. That's why I was asking if there was a backstory someplace I didn't know about because that answer of yours came out of nowhere.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Marcus...surely you are not that naive...:rolleyes:

Martian Willow
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:09 PM
...Williams fans are funny... :)

MarcusRock
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Marcus...surely you are not that naive...:rolleyes:I'm not. I'm just asking why you brought up race before anyone else.

Diya
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:00 AM
A mind's a terrible thing to waste...!!! :angel: :angel:

How would you know ? You don't have one :tape:

Sam L
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:12 AM
What I find funny is that all those who are swearing and throwing rocks at Pam (who happens to be Venus fans) should know that Pam is the one who actually knows Venus is person and was her mentor for a few years. Who the hell are you guys? :confused:

If you disagree with Pam, fine. But when you throw insults at her, it looks rather ridiculous and obsessive because Pam knows Venus a lot better than all of you combined will ever know Venus.

Joseosu19
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Maybe Pam's just saying the way she feels...and heaven forbid she thinks someone is better than Venus!!!

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:27 AM
Willy fans are all paranoid!!

SerialKiller#69
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Some Williams fans are weird.

So you just assume that being "young,black and rich" is something to be envied by a "young and white" guy?Please. Spare me your immaturity! Disgusting.

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:36 AM
I don't envy Venus for none of the things Venus has or is.

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:37 AM
If I could choose between my life and Venus', I would have no hesitation to go for mine!

Knizzle
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:42 AM

any.

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:44 AM
any.

You're so jealouS! Grow up and learn to put on a panty!

Knizzle
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:45 AM
You're so jealouS! Grow up and learn to put on a panty!

Yes, I am quite envious of your language skills.
:o

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:46 AM
Yes, I am quite envious of your language skills.
:o

I'm just adjusting my level to you and Venus'.

Knizzle
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:47 AM
I'm just adjusting my level to you and Venus'.

Venus hasn't made any posts on WTAWORLD.

monicarules
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Venus hasn't made any posts on WTAWORLD.

She's acting an imposter under some freaky name, of course, as a willy fan. Generally Willy fans are very poor in grammar so it's safe to say she's at the some level.

Ballbuster
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:14 AM
She's acting an imposter under some freaky name, of course, as a willy fan. Generally Willy fans are very poor in grammar so it's safe to say she's at the some level.

I beg to differ you ribald b!tch! You are beneath most of us on this board. Stay in your lane tramp.

Your name speaks volumes......Failing Hasbeen!

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:43 AM
Some Williams fans are weird.

So you just assume that being "young,black and rich" is something to be envied by a "young and white" guy?Please. Spare me your immaturity! Disgusting.

Why did I KNOW he'd be confused as hell and get shite wrong...???...!!!...??? :tape: :tape:

*persond thinks to himself, another one of those that thinks "white is right", and haven't a phucking clue...*

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:44 AM

:tape: RIGHT, and your envy is just a passing phase...!!! :tape: :tape:

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:47 AM
If I could choose between my life and Venus', I would have no hesitation to go for mine!

I can understand that; poor folks don't seem to have any worries...!!! Well, maybe, about their "trailer" :tape: :tape:

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Maybe Venus is having a little fun with her "persond" username. :p

Ooooooooooooooh, Da Backhand...I didn't know you cared...!!! :tape: :tape:

SerialKiller#69
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Why did I KNOW he'd be confused as hell and get shite wrong...???...!!!...??? :tape: :tape:

*persond thinks to himself, another one of those that thinks "white is right", and haven't a phucking clue...*

LOL. I'm not even "white" to begin with.

I wonder why you have so much hate. :confused:

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:53 AM

Like I really give a "rats azz" who or what the phuck you are...!!!...???...!!! :lol: :lol:

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:54 AM

And, by the way...I have so much hate because of assholes like yourself...??? Anymore questions...???...??? :angel: :angel:

SerialKiller#69
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Like I really give a "rats azz" who or what the phuck you are...!!!...???...!!! :lol: :lol:

LOL

Shouldn't you be out there watching your grandkids? :tape: :lol:

Ciao!

Sam L
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:56 AM
LOL

Ciao!

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:01 AM
LOL

Ciao!

No need too, since they all have better manners and extremely good reading skills...!!! You on the other hand...!!! :p :p

persond
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:04 AM

"CHILDREN" should be SEEN and NOT HEARD...!!!

Do your parents know you're trolling the internet bothering adults...??? Surely, it's way pass you "bedtime"...!!! :tape: :tape:

Knizzle
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:44 AM
I have to bump up this thread and talk about Shriver's latest piece of hating. Mary Joe commented that Mauresmo was the only person to beat both WS this year with the injury retire over Venus and the win over Serena. Pam opens her big mouth and says she is surprised that Henin didn't meet up with and beat Venus this year. She said it was because they didn't play alot of the same tournaments. Who says things like that, that is just trifling and unnecessary. If Henin didn't beat Venus this year, so what?? Why try to make it seem like she should have beaten Venus this year?? Of course she failed to mention that Venus beat Justine in Australia. She has a problem.

xr6turbo
Nov 10th, 2003, 03:03 AM
:rolleyes:

She should be shot. :devil:

Martian Willow
Nov 10th, 2003, 03:18 AM
...the standard of debate in this thread is most impressive...keep it up chaps... :)

Veritas
Nov 10th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Commentators are a wierd bunch. You'd think that since they've been on the tour and experienced what it's like to be injured or given a verbal beating by others, they'd show a little more humanity and respect to the next generation.

I respect Pam, but I just find it wierd how she always seems to keep swapping opinions whenever it suits her. Of course, I'm not saying that she can't change her opinion, because if she wants to and can, then by all means, reverse your outlook. What I don't get is why Pam switches her views. Personally, I don't think Pam would be naive enough to hold a grudge against Venus for that Oprah impersonation (after all, it was light hearted, funny and held not malice). After all, she's had her fair share of dissing from her piers when she played and a little comedic moment surely couldn't hurt.

If she decides turn against Venus just because her opponents are rising up the rankings, then that's stupid and uncalled for. I mean, Venus had a bit of a slump in the rankings early on in 2000, but look what she did to her opponents once she got back to her winning ways! She went from nearly-dropping-out-of-the-top-ten to winning WTA's player of the year.

Someone should really show Pam that lovely 3-12 record Venus' currently enjoying. And Pam's fellow commentators should also point out what Venus and Serena can (and will) do to their opponents once they return from a period of tennis-hibernation. Need I remind others Serena's return from her absence at the 2002 AO? Or Venus' 2000 season? Or Wimbledon 2003?

I like and admire Pam...but sometimes, her mouth just doesn't parallel her tennis skills.

Venus Forever
Nov 10th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Please, and people want to throw in that Pam likes Venus because she was her mentor.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Instead of saying how Venus has slipped down the rankings and seems to be losing her form, why doesn't Pam give Venus some tips of what she's doing "wrong."

All I can do is *yawn* because I could care less what she says or thinks.

gweeny
Nov 10th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Pam is obsessed with Venus plain and simple. It is very strange.

Veritas
Nov 10th, 2003, 03:43 AM
Well...at least Venus has a world famous stalker she can show off to the media ;) (and then get rid of S.W.A.T-style).

treufreund
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Pam loves Hingis now!!! :haha:

and can't stand Venus!!! :haha:

PAMMY :angel: you have finally seen the light! :worship:

Ballbuster
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Pam loves Hingis now!!! :haha:

and can't stand Venus!!! :haha:

PAMMY :angel: you have finally seen the light! :worship:

Gosh:

You have internet hooked up to your trailer.

treufreund
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Gosh:

You have internet hooked up to your trailer.

I heard you use the internet stations in the public libraries where you panhandle. :o

treufreund
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Pam, so glad you have seen the light!!! :bounce:

Ballbuster
Nov 10th, 2003, 06:20 AM
I heard you use the internet stations in the public libraries where you panhandle. :o

You really are a hillbilly. It's sunday night and your argument is baseless.

Dumb !