PDA

View Full Version : ****REALLY IMPORTANT*** Jennifer, can she really walk on water?

Trish101
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:07 PM
NEWSWORLD2003
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
By:Trish Stratus-Columnist

Jennifer Capriati, former teen queen, and pop sensation is now claiming that, yes, she can walk on water. " what can i say? im multy talented, its like, you know, comes nat-urally for me, ya know?"

Jennifer recently commented that her newly found abilities are also helping her on the tennis court. Whenever she is about to play a william sister, she makes sure that the court is hosed down so that whiile her opponent is arguing with the umpire about wether or not a rain delay should be issued, Jennifer is smacking Forhand winners down the ad- line....amounting an insurmountable lead that both demoralizes, and inrages her opponents.

"its called cheating where i come from" Venus Williams replied, after being double bageled by her fellow american. " She is supposed to wait until im ready to return her forhands, and its really hard to get them back when im knee deep in water and shes fucking walkin on it!"

You wont here Serena Williams complaining though, "oooh no i dont mind, you see i just get my surfboard out and im good to go, no problem, im ready for the bitch, bring it."

-well one things for certain, Jennifer and Serena are about to clash in whats being heralded as the new 'wave' of womens tennis, a wet wave if you ask this reporter.

This is Trish Stratus reporting back to Newworld News, back to you John. :kiss: :wavey:

Trish101
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:12 PM
Disposable:wow, nice article trish; i wish i was as talented

Trish101: yeah...keep dreaming

~KKman~
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:14 PM
is this supposed to be funny?:rolleyes:

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:35 PM
*waiting for disposable and knizzle*

Btw, trish, why don't you and knizzle just get married and be done with it? You bicker at each other like an old married couple.

*JR*
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Walk on Water
Neil Diamond

Walk on water, ain't it like her,
She leads the children,
Ain't it right, ain't it right, ain't it right!
And ain't it wond'rous, the way she does it,
Gives love and loves it,

Light de light, we got mornin,'
Mornin' makes another day,
Glory sight, got de dawnin,'
Lordy, light the night away!

Mornin' makes another day,
Lordy light the night away!

Mornin' makes another day.
Lordy light the night away!

She walks on water, ain't it like her,
She leads the children,

switz
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:41 PM
banana bread!! what were you thinking?!?!?

Trish101
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:34 PM
hehehe *hmmmf* wheres yall sence of humor? just cause i made a spoof off of Disposable, whateva.

Trish101
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:36 PM
lol, come on guys yalls opinions would be nice, bitching aside, this is just for laughs. SO have a few!!!

disposablehero
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Congratulations on not getting your thread locked.

Kart
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:43 PM
NEWSWORLD2003
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
By:Trish Stratus-Columnist

Jennifer Capriati, former teen queen, and pop sensation is now claiming that, yes, she can walk on water. " what can i say? im multy talented, its like, you know, comes nat-urally for me, ya know?"

Jennifer recently commented that her newly found abilities are also helping her on the tennis court. Whenever she is about to play a william sister, she makes sure that the court is hosed down so that whiile her opponent is arguing with the umpire about wether or not a rain delay should be issued, Jennifer is smacking Forhand winners down the ad- line....amounting an insurmountable lead that both demoralizes, and inrages her opponents.

"its called cheating where i come from" Venus Williams replied, after being double bageled by her fellow american. " She is supposed to wait until im ready to return her forhands, and its really hard to get them back when im knee deep in water and shes fucking walkin on it!"

You wont here Serena Williams complaining though, "oooh no i dont mind, you see i just get my surfboard out and im good to go, no problem, im ready for the bitch, bring it."

-well one things for certain, Jennifer and Serena are about to clash in whats being heralded as the new 'wave' of womens tennis, a wet wave if you ask this reporter.

This is Trish Stratus reporting back to Newworld News, back to you John. :kiss: :wavey:

:speakles: <--------- I've been using this icon a lot today.

Trish101
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:52 PM
disposable hun, im not hurting anyone by posting this, so why would it get locked????

Your just jealous, get over it.

-have a bad day

Trish101
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:54 PM
williams posters...so touchy!

pav
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Hell, now I know what that extra bulging She's had round the middle is -a flotation device, and remember She shares the initials J.C. with that other long gone water walker

Veritas
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Congratulations on not getting your thread locked.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:00 AM
congradulations on not getting yourself rearanged

CC
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:00 AM
:speakles: <--------- I've been using this icon a lot today.

I wanted that to be my icon, but lately I've been forgetting to use it. I was particularly drawn to the fact that it mysteriously says: ~speakles~

Veritas
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:04 AM
congradulations on not getting yourself rearanged

Oh please, where's all the fun? Weren't you the one who called us "touchy"? A bit of light-hearted humour ain't gonna hurt anyone.

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:05 AM
i know! im so fickle sometimes, your right...touche.

Kart
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:06 AM
I wanted that to be my icon, but lately I've been forgetting to use it. I was particularly drawn to the fact that it mysteriously says: ~speakles~

Actually I think I only really started using it after seeing it in one of your posts so I'm afraid I'm a thief :o.

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:09 AM
lmao...its true

disposablehero
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:22 AM
disposable hun, im not hurting anyone by posting this, so why would it get locked????

Your just jealous, get over it.

-have a bad day

Why? Because my thread on the identical topic was locked without explanation, so presumably threads about Jen walking on water are not allowed. I can only surmise that your thread hasn't been locked because one of the admins is galactically stupid enough to believe you actually ARE Trish Stratus.

switz
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:26 AM
I can only surmise that your thread hasn't been locked because one of the admins is galactically stupid enough to believe you actually ARE Trish Stratus.

she isn't?

switz
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:26 AM
why would anyone make that up? (j/k)

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:49 AM
I doubt that anyone here seriously believes that this person is Trish Stratus, but who cares? It's all amusing.

I don't believe that "Pamela Shriver" is really Pamela Shriver, either. ;)

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:51 AM
Galactically stupid? hun everyone who is smart enough to surmise why i am hear knows who i am. I dont need to spell it out do i?

Besides you can think what you want, i dont need to pretend im some nobody when im not.

-have a nice day disposable

ps. are you SURE you dont have some vendeta against me? and if so could you explain why?

thanxs sug ;)

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:55 AM
^^^ leo man, im not the one who started the whole thing, people asked me "are you trish stratus"? i only told them the truth, so whats the big deal?

Did you think i wouldnt be interested in joining something like this ? (you obviously know little about me then)

Well it comes down to this, i refuse to lie, sorry its against my religion.

azza
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Trish Stratus :lol: :kiss: :inlove: :banana:

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:01 AM
I don't care one way or the other, Trish, but I've been around long enough to be sceptical every time I see something like this.

If by any chance you really are who you say, it's all good. Just don't expect me to believe it without convincing proof. I'll treat your posts on their merits whoever you are. That is the beauty of the internet. :)

CC
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Actually I think I only really started using it after seeing it in one of your posts so I'm afraid I'm a thief :o.

Oh really? I would never imagine I'd be the inspiration for you using it. :cool:

However, now I'm afraid I must ask you to stop. :p

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:02 AM
hehehe, i love you too azza, but please, just trish is fine.

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:06 AM
oooh i know! that wacko "billy jean king" shes pretty topsy, but oh well, there are fruit cakes in all life, you just have to 'roll with the punches' ya know?

yeah well your logic is good leo, i do the same to be honest!

- ;) ttyl!

disposablehero
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:09 AM
I doubt that anyone here seriously believes that this person is Trish Stratus

If they don't, explain this thread avoiding the same fate as mine.

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:14 AM
I have no idea, dh. Maybe they just haven't got around to it.

Hey, an entirely inappropriate thread sat here for hours the other day but was eventually deleted after I reported it.

I can't speak for the admins, but I think there is a lot of randomness in these things.

harloo
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:18 AM
:rolleyes: :tape:

:lol:

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:21 AM
IF my totally appropriate thread was going to be deleted it would have been done so by now. And im sorry to break the news to you Desposablehero, but that isnt happening. Your a very jealous poster, when something happens to your post (having nothing to do with me) you attack me for no good reason, your a hater and a tool.

I hate saying this, but i dont know what else to say, you need to back off my back, im not responsible for your thread (which was iffy at best) being deleted, your smothering me and i dont appreciate it. Please respect my space Desposable, and ill repect yours. DOnt make it personal.

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:25 AM
hmmm

Trish101
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:59 AM

switz
Nov 6th, 2003, 05:07 AM

good point ;)

Kart
Nov 6th, 2003, 10:21 AM
Oh really? I would never imagine I'd be the inspiration for you using it. :cool:

However, now I'm afraid I must ask you to stop. :p

:bigcry:

:speakles:

:p

Trish101
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:11 AM
lmao im sorry but this thread is not over yet...and yes switz, i do make good points!