PDA

View Full Version : Serena To Appear On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

AjdeNate!
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Jimmy Kimmel Live
ABC Nov 08 02:06am Central Time Zone
Series/Talk, 60 Mins.
Guest co-host Andy Dick; actor Jason Bateman; pro tennis player Serena Williams; P.O.D. performs

(So, it's like the 'night' of the 7th - after midnight ;) )

for-sure
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Series/Talk, 60 Mins.
Guest co-host Andy Dick; actor Jason Bateman; pro tennis player Serena Williams; P.O.D. performs

(So, it's like the 'night' of the 7th - after midnight ;) )

Can't wait. Jimmy Kimmel is a very funny show. too bad he does not get as much attention as jay and david.

Cariaoke
Nov 5th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Atlanta doesn't carry his show. DAMN YOU WSB! :mad:

darrinbaker00
Nov 5th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Appearing on the Fox show is bad enough, but "Jimmy Kimmel Live?" Either Serena lost a bet, or Kimmel has something on her. ;)

spartanfan
Nov 5th, 2003, 07:23 PM
Yea, WSB here in Atlanta would rather show a rerun of Entertainment Tonight than a new show. WSB sucks.

Hendouble
Nov 5th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Is there anything Serena isn't appearing on, out of interest? There seems to be a fixation on her and Roddick appearing on TV at the moment...

CC
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Andy Dick? She might want to re-think appearing when he's on. He's crazy though; might be funny.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:29 AM
[QUOTE=Seles]Jimmy Kimmel Live
Series/Talk, 60 Mins.

Why doesn't she appear on court more often.. :lol:

Lita's Ex
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Appearing on the Fox show is bad enough, but "Jimmy Kimmel Live?" Either Serena lost a bet, or Kimmel has something on her. ;)

Dude, Jimmy, who I like, should feel grateful to finally have an A-List guest like Serena. :p Anyway, I'm there! Got to get my Serena fix. :D

Brian Stewart
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:32 AM
I guess Serena figured if she's not going to be on TV playing her matches, she'd have to get on another way. :)

That's two shows to check out Friday.