PDA

View Full Version : Kim, Mary, Nadia & Lisa say that Justine is the Player Of The Year

Lady
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Right now in their Eurosport interviews Kim Clijsters, Mary Pierce, Nadia Petrova & Lisa Raimond all said that Justine is definitely the PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!! :drool: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lady
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:53 PM
So what?? Happy thread about Justine doesn't attract so many posters?? ;)

saki
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:10 PM
I wanna hear Nastya say it loud and clear too! ;)

fleemke³
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Well nice they noticed it too ;) :cool:

Sofiane
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:51 PM
I think Nastasya thinks tha Justine is the best actress of the year.

switz
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:04 PM
of course she is the player of the year. serena could hardly have won it considering that she hasn't played since wimbledon.

~KKman~
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:06 PM
i wonder if anyone said anything about
Serena being Player of the Year....:)...
Justine is popular.....:D

bandabou
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:34 PM
No doubt....Justine is the player of the year.

Leo_DFP
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Duh, she is the player of the year without question. All the players can see that.

switz
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:05 PM
it would have been interesting if serena had played all year. IMO it is very unlikely that serena would have lost to anyone besides venus during the summer on hard-courts, so she would have 3 slams and thus probably won the award.

Andrew.
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Well, she didn't play and Justine did. Everyone needs to stop dwarfing her achievements.

Congrats Juju! :D

Veritas
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:58 PM
I think Nastasya thinks tha Justine is the best actress of the year.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bracey
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Kim has shown guts and sportsmanship to say such a thing after adverse publicity. This makes Kim also a champion off the court.

switz
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:30 AM
Well, she didn't play and Justine did. Everyone needs to stop dwarfing her achievements.

Congrats Juju! :D

i'm not trying to 'dwarf' her achievements, i just think it would have been interesting if the rivalry was actually played out into a battle for the player of year. justine is definitely the player of the year based on results

bandabou
Nov 6th, 2003, 12:45 AM
Serena is out of the equation....Justine played and won. Basta. This coming from a Serena-fan.