PDA

View Full Version : Sale

SerenaSlam
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:56 PM
i can't believe didn't know that the USTA put those tickest on sale for the championships at 50% off!

lizchris
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Which tickets?

LeonHart
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:02 PM
I KNOE!! I heard it on the radio!! Some tickets are selling for $25!!! Hell, if I didn't have school, and had money to go with a friend I'd go!

Foot_Fault
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:14 PM
i guess not having the sisters and davey and monica they aren't getting the sales and attendance that they would've hoped.

The Crow
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:17 PM
i guess not having the sisters and davey and monica they aren't getting the sales and attendance that they would've hoped.

In contrast to last year you mean? :lol:

Foot_Fault
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:25 PM
no doubt Crow...we all know who the Biggest draw in Tennis is, UNDENIABLY it is the VENUS WILLIAM AND SERENA WILLIAMS, Then Americans like DavenPort, MONica Seles and Jen Capriati.....then Kim and Justine with ANNA KOURNI as supporting cast.

Lets not trip, Ratings and Sales SOAR!

but not boasting just laying down a fact, U either Love Them, or Love to Hate them...what ever your Stance with the Sisters....IT Sales! Not Having them around has Hurt the tour,their Fans....and most importantlytheir Haters. The Haters have been Sick without the Williams Sisters.

SerenaSlam
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:01 PM
no doubt Crow...we all know who the Biggest draw in Tennis is, UNDENIABLY it is the VENUS WILLIAM AND SERENA WILLIAMS, Then Americans like DavenPort, MONica Seles and Jen Capriati.....then Kim and Justine with ANNA KOURNI as supporting cast.

Lets not trip, Ratings and Sales SOAR!

but not boasting just laying down a fact, U either Love Them, or Love to Hate them...what ever your Stance with the Sisters....IT Sales! Not Having them around has Hurt the tour,their Fans....and most importantlytheir Haters. The Haters have been Sick without the Williams Sisters.
its such a true statement. there is none out there that doesn't want to watch them. they want to watch them either win or loose. therefore they want to watch them. they draw the crowds. fans and haters. i think by tomorrow tickets may be 75% of :eek:

SerenaSlam
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:09 PM
You know, the Willies are not playing, they should just give all the tickets, no one wants to go anymore now that the 2 people who invented fashion and are the greatest players of all time are not playing.
funnie statment, and u know people gon jump (well actually ere one on this bull just be bull shittin), they gon "Try" and jump down your throat for that comment. but the sisters added a much more say "flavorable" fashion sense to the tour that it needed. and are 2 of the greates ever.

Foot_Fault
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:48 PM
The Facts are the Facts!

switz
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:55 PM
i don't hate the sisters at all, in fact i like them, and it is true that tour misses them a lot, but their absence is not the only factor in these piss weak sales. it's the location! even with both the sisters, lindsay, monica, jennifer etc nobody went to the event last year. there is too much going on in LA for anyone to care about women's tennis. the wta needs to wake up to this fact, and follow the atp's lead and just make it a rotating tournament.