PDA

View Full Version : Martina Hingis is host on Eurosport this week!!

Lady
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Martina will be hosting Hollywood Boulevard.This is the half hour review of LA Championships - the analysis of every playing day!!
This program will feature interviews with all players from LA. :bounce:

Watch it every day on 18:00 CET, with the repeat at 2:30 am!!! :drool: :bounce:

tennisjam
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:51 AM
:cool:

Andy_
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Yes, I've heard that Martina will be doing more or less what Marion Jones did at last Athletics World Championships, that is following the event live and providing her point of view on what goes on on court... and interviewing the players! I'm actually looking forward to the interviews... I think something fun can come out of that, since she knows all the girls pretty well, as players at least. So hopefully it won't be the usual "Are you happy with the way you played today?" kind of thing... :lol:

tennisjam
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:26 PM
oh, come on :o ..."Are you happy with the way you played today ?" is a classic... ;)

Andy_
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:28 PM
oh, come on :o ..."Are you happy with the way you played today ?" is a classic... ;)

I'd just love something more original... and I'm sure Martina could provide us with something funnier... ;)

pigam
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Cool :) I think she'll do fine. She has a 'naturel' few people have... this makes it even a bigger shame Venus isn't playing :sad: would have loved to see Martina interwiewing Venus :lol:

tennisjam
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:32 PM
something like "Lucky you I am not in the draw...otherwise you know I would kick your butts..." ;)

NaF
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Oow.... wish i can watch Martina... missed her so much! :sad:

I'm sure she'll have lots of smart things to ask and say to the players during interview... ;)

starr
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:47 PM
I'm looking forward to the reports since I won't get to see her.

I have been very disappointed with her decision to grow her hair long. Maybe someone in the TV industry will convince her that the short sassy cut that show her waves is best suited to her looks and personality. :)

Anyway, I wish her much success. And please please please please give lots of details about the programs. I won't be here to respond, but I'll read them when I get back. So to whoever posts details, many thanks in advance. :) :kiss:

for-sure
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:21 PM
I'd just love something more original... and I'm sure Martina could provide us with something funnier... ;)

Martina: "You know that had you been playing me you would have lost, but since you were not playing me, you won, do you think you played well?"

Lady
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:52 PM
BTW, I guess people who don't have ES, can listen live radio!! So you'll hear Martina!!

Mercury Rising
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Or same can just give a short report of what she said ;)

Linzi
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Martina: "You know that had you been playing me you would have lost, but since you were not playing me, you won, do you think you played well?"
:worship: :worship:

I wish she was there playing, but this is the next best thing i guess. Shame the willies arent here, would've loved to see her interview them!

LeonHart
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Which radio station? :confused:

I'm so jealous of Eurosport, I wish Eurosport was an option here in the U.S.

peanuts
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:22 PM
would it be shown on eurosport news?? from what i understand "eurosport news" is a separate channel from "eurosport"...i'm just wondering and hoping it would also be shown on eurosport news...its all we have in here...

Linzi
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:28 PM
would it be shown on eurosport news?? from what i understand "eurosport news" is a separate channel from "eurosport"...i'm just wondering and hoping it would also be shown on eurosport news...its all we have in here...
Eurosport news is just sports news constantly round the clock. It doesnt actually show a programme like that. I really doubt it.

peanuts
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:35 PM
ohhh...dats really too bad...well i guess i just have to content myself with reports in this board...and maybe try to listen to live radio...just making sure do they always have dat proramme in live radio??

Daniel
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Martina :bounce: :D

Lady
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Today there were no Martina yet!! :( Just a preview of LA!!
I hope she'll start tomorrow :)

Lady
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:43 PM
Ask Martina

On hand in Los Angeles to witness the season-ending battle for the top spot in women's tennis is former world number one Martina Hingis. Put your questions to our guest analyst and follow her thorughout the WTA Championships in Eurosport TV's Hollywood Boulevard. Each day one question will be answered on air.

~KKman~
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:26 PM
good one......:D
:hearts: :hearts: Martina RULEZ :worship: :worship: