PDA

View Full Version : Bikic Is The General And I Am The Soldier

Nikola
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:33 AM
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=322

Jelena Dokic is slowly returning to the era of top tennis and not long ago she stated that most thankgully for that she is to her trrainer Borna Bikic "and the most importnant person in her life".

Because she understood that losses against layers who have never been heard of can brin up questions about her carreer, Dokic has managed to make a drastic change and the first victome of her changes became Heinz Gunthart and when she dismissed Heinz her second victome became Enrique Bernoldi who she dumped almost wright after dismissing Heinz Gunthart, Bernoldi was the contact person between Jelena and Heinz and even if Jelena and Heinz had a bad communication she only dismissed him after Roland Garros .

And untill her losses against low ranked players presented unpleasend suprrises she was unpleasend suprised by the inormation thave have reported that the best Serbian tennis female player is actually a refugee from Croatia for her new coach she she installed the anomymous Croatian Borna Bikic and, our paper Svet has reported that her coach brought whit him a new lovd for Jelena namely his 20 year old brother Tino Bikic.

27 year old Borna Bikic who untill than was her sparring partner told wright away to Croatian local newspapers that he can make a number of Jelena ad that he will solve the problems between Jelena and her parents " Jelena is a great worker, she trains three times a day and plays super, she only needs confidence on the court, hopefully I can help her overcome that obstakle and post some good results in the near future "

Did the new love help her ore the new stragety of training, and only now, that what Borna said then has start comming out, Jelena returned from the 26th position to 14th on WTA rankings. I a new intervieuw whit the Croation sports magazin '" sportske novosti " he said that he and Jelena get al long like brother and sister and that their beeing close will be positive for their professional carreer together.

"I am glad Jelena speaks "ijekavski" "a bosnian croatian way of speaking" even know she lived in Belgrade for a couple of years says the young croat who untill now rufused to give intervieuws to Serbian press and even if in private he is verry good friends whit Boban Zivujinovic and Lepa Brena. Borna had says that first of all the obstakles he wants to contact Damir Dokic " when I took Jelena under my care we talked alot about her father, because than she lived in her own created isolation, Damir is famaus for all the inididents which gave Jelena alot of problems, but I have to admit if there wasn't for Damir Jelena would sell bread and newspapers today.

In the same colum Jelena does not hide her new way of life and says Borna is the most importnant person in her life " I was to negative untill I started to work whit Borna, in four monts he changed evrything in my game and changed my discipline completel, Bikic is terrorist and perfectionist I am his soldier and he is my general, we live together he controls all my life except my finances. On the question whit who does she hang arround most in her free time and how much did she earn she replays:
My free time I spend whit the Russians Anastasia Myskina and Vera Zvonoreva, spanjard Magui Serna and Croation Karolina Sprem and IVa Majoli. Prizes aren't my motives to play if I wouldn't love tennis there could be no prize money for me to play.

RichardJ
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Jelena, Jelena :tape:

dubro
Nov 5th, 2003, 06:32 PM
richard!!!

how are u mate? why u blocked the pm box??

take care my friend :wavey:

vamos jelena :angel:

MARCOS 1600
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:16 PM
great story Nikola.

JELENA RULEZZZ

jd4eva
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:20 PM
I have to admit that Borna is finding a spark in Jelena but I hope he doesn't encourage Jelena to start talking to Damir again.

Looking forward to good things next season :D

cool_olga
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Why she shouldn't talk to Damir? This is still her father and everybody needs contact with parents. Borna wants good for her and I belive they will make some good results next season and they can figure out Jelena's private life.
and thatnks Kiris for translation

rada
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:59 AM
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=322

Jelena Dokic is slowly returning to the era of top tennis and not long ago she stated that most thankgully for that she is to her trrainer Borna Bikic "and the most importnant person in her life".

Because she understood that losses against layers who have never been heard of can brin up questions about her carreer, Dokic has managed to make a drastic change and the first victome of her changes became Heinz Gunthart and when she dismissed Heinz her second victome became Enrique Bernoldi who she dumped almost wright after dismissing Heinz Gunthart, Bernoldi was the contact person between Jelena and Heinz and even if Jelena and Heinz had a bad communication she only dismissed him after Roland Garros .

And untill her losses against low ranked players presented unpleasend suprrises she was unpleasend suprised by the inormation thave have reported that the best Serbian tennis female player is actually a refugee from Croatia for her new coach she she installed the anomymous Croatian Borna Bikic and, our paper Svet has reported that her coach brought whit him a new lovd for Jelena namely his 20 year old brother Tino Bikic.

27 year old Borna Bikic who untill than was her sparring partner told wright away to Croatian local newspapers that he can make a number of Jelena ad that he will solve the problems between Jelena and her parents " Jelena is a great worker, she trains three times a day and plays super, she only needs confidence on the court, hopefully I can help her overcome that obstakle and post some good results in the near future "

Did the new love help her ore the new stragety of training, and only now, that what Borna said then has start comming out, Jelena returned from the 26th position to 14th on WTA rankings. I a new intervieuw whit the Croation sports magazin '" sportske novosti " he said that he and Jelena get al long like brother and sister and that their beeing close will be positive for their professional carreer together.

"I am glad Jelena speaks "ijekavski" "a bosnian croatian way of speaking" even know she lived in Belgrade for a couple of years says the young croat who untill now rufused to give intervieuws to Serbian press and even if in private he is verry good friends whit Boban Zivujinovic and Lepa Brena. Borna had says that first of all the obstakles he wants to contact Damir Dokic " when I took Jelena under my care we talked alot about her father, because than she lived in her own created isolation, Damir is famaus for all the inididents which gave Jelena alot of problems, but I have to admit if there wasn't for Damir Jelena would sell bread and newspapers today.

In the same colum Jelena does not hide her new way of life and says Borna is the most importnant person in her life " I was to negative untill I started to work whit Borna, in four monts he changed evrything in my game and changed my discipline completel, Bikic is terrorist and perfectionist I am his soldier and he is my general, we live together he controls all my life except my finances. On the question whit who does she hang arround most in her free time and how much did she earn she replays:
My free time I spend whit the Russians Anastasia Myskina and Vera Zvonoreva, spanjard Magui Serna and Croation Karolina Sprem and IVa Majoli. Prizes aren't my motives to play if I wouldn't love tennis there could be no prize money for me to play.

yeah its good that jelena is getting better but she is not croation or did she come from croatia the part she came from was a war torn part that is now part of croatia but when she lived ther it was serbian land its good to see that she gets along with croations but the croation paper has lied many times about jelena if we here it from her thats when ill belive it......