PDA

View Full Version : Dontrell and Venus

right1
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:24 AM
they showed a piece of fashion show with Venus and Serena. they asked Dontrell about Venus but he did not what to say anything about it they ask did they want them to ask Serena for her phone number :lol: :lol:

bandabou
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:45 AM
Huuuhh?! You wrote this a little bit unclear...come again.

Rocketta
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:52 AM
huh, repeat that part about Serena's phone #? I don't understand. :confused:

So he was in LA to watch the fashion show? :scratch:

right1
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:56 AM
huh, repeat that part about Serena's phone #? I don't understand. :confused:

So he was in LA to watch the fashion show? :scratch:

Serena going to be on the best damn sport show on Friday they asked Dontrelle did he want them to ask Serena for Venus phone number. he was in LA to go on the show I don't know if he was at the fashion show ;)

Rocketta
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:02 AM
god, i really hope that cat is super nice because he is really lacking in the looks department- yes, very shallow but he's so unattractive.

Hahah, I know Joy! Almost makes you start rooting for chunky, too short Davide don't it? ;)

Rocketta
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:02 AM
Serena going to be on the best damn sport show on Friday they asked Dontrelle did he want them to ask Serena for Venus phone number. he was in LA to go on the show I don't know if he was at the fashion show ;)

Ok, that clears it up for me! :)

what was his response? ;)

right1
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:05 AM
He was kind of shy he did not say anything but it was funny :)

bandabou
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:13 AM
So there is REALLY something going on here?!

right1
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Bandabou why can't i see your post

bandabou
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:19 AM
Bandabou why can't i see your post

You ignored me without even knowing me?! No, I donīt know why you canīt see my posts.

Infiniti2001
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Hahah, I know Joy! Almost makes you start rooting for chunky, too short Davide don't it? ;)

:lol: :haha: so true.

harloo
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:41 AM

Awe that's cold Rocketta. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

:) ;)

Rocketta
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Awe that's cold Rocketta. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

:) ;)

What Joy Started it? :p

SerenaSlam
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:20 AM
no the funnie part was when the man said aw yall done created somthin, and dontrell says now, mr wiliiams created that! it was OC!

scarlett retsel
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:28 AM
Dontrelle was on the Jim Rome show today.

He said he's only met with Serena once, and they only knew each other because they have the same financial people.

He laughed about it, and they joked around after he said it though... so, take it for what you will.