PDA

View Full Version : Dominique Monami about divorce and future

Wimanna
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:37 PM
These days she gives tennislessons to young girls 3 times a week and she also runs her golfclub, which is going very well. Almost 3 years ago Dominique said the tennis-scene farewell. She became a mother and followed husband Bart in business, but that wasn't really working all time... later they divorced.
"I want to life, I think everybody has to right to. Our personalities were too different. I wanted to exploit the golfclub with Bart, but that was wrong. The divorce does hurt, but now I'm satisfied."

She lives back in Verviers, and says she's feeling better now, she has plans for the future...but those plans are for the time when the divorce is completely out of her mind.

AND!!!! She plays tennis again, just for pleasure! "My game is still there, the movement isn't" ;)

Domi, we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

BelgianGirl
Nov 4th, 2003, 09:14 PM
I read it too. Nice article! :D
I was feeling a bit sad for her that she divorced though! It seems pretty serious was happened because she said won't ever go to their golf-court again...

Good to hear she plays tennis agin! :) Maybe she can plan a comeback some day! :p

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:39 AM
I'll buy Humo today :p

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:38 PM
I read the interview and I think she speaks like a "bitch" sometimes :p I like her a lot, but I think that one or two comments are quite :eek: :lol: A true woman ;)

The Crow
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Domi is free again! *moves to Verviers* ;)

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Domi is free again! *moves to Verviers* ;)
Well, maybe I understand it badly but if you read in the beginning of the articles it says

"Ze wil eigelijk helemaal niet over haar privé-leven praten, en al zeker niet over de nieuwe verliefdheid die in haar bruine ogen blinkt" :p

fleemke³
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Domi :worship:

Hope she gets a new love (called Joris?? :p ) soon :)

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Domi :worship:

Hope she gets a new love (called Joris?? :p ) soon :)
apparently she already have one no?

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:07 PM
Dominique reverted back to her maiden name again ???

Dominique :hearts:
I'd get over there too but the Crow can fly :mad:

The Crow
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:09 PM

And a boiled egg can't? :p

The Crow
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Well, maybe I understand it badly but if you read in the beginning of the articles it says

"Ze wil eigelijk helemaal niet over haar privé-leven praten, en al zeker niet over de nieuwe verliefdheid die in haar bruine ogen blinkt" :p

:mad: Couldn't you let me dream, just for as second? :sad:

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Dominique reverted back to her maiden name again ???

Dominique :hearts:
yep now she asked to be called Dominque Monami

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:12 PM
:mad: Couldn't you let me dream, just for as second? :sad:
;) Awwwww sorry, but well, it's better for you to know before hoping to much :p ;)

The Crow
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:13 PM
I must say though that Dominique Crow sounds great! :hearts:

Brαm
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:24 PM
I was a bit shocked when I read bits of the interview on Teletext! Sounds like she discovered "true love" when she was still married to Mr Van Roost :o

It was cool to hear from her again though :):)

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 02:37 PM
I was a bit shocked when I read bits of the interview on Teletext! Sounds like she discovered "true love" when she was still married to Mr Van Roost :o

It was cool to hear from her again though :):)
I wouldn't say i was shocked when i read the article but i was like :eek: not the side of Domi I knew ;)

Wimanna
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:13 PM
I bought "HUMO" today and I wasn't shocked......that's my Dominique! And she looks great :hearts: rrrrrrrrrrrrr :hearts:

Come-on-kim
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:07 PM
I bought "HUMO" today and I wasn't shocked......that's my Dominique! And she looks great :hearts: rrrrrrrrrrrrr :hearts:
Yes she does look great like she always does on AB3!!

But well i'll never forget that because of her I won't see Kim's matchs live at the Masters this year :p ;)

Frau Antje
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Dominique :bounce:

could anyone post some new pics from the magazine please?

Hagar
Nov 10th, 2003, 08:18 AM
OMG, looks like I missed this. Hope there's still a Humo in the shops.

arn
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:37 AM
That's something to look forward to when I go home again at X-mis; reading this interview :)

BelgianGirl
Nov 10th, 2003, 11:55 AM
I just read in "Dag allemaal" :o that her new love is Erik Vink, the big boss of Warner Music Belgium. (from Popstars at VT4 some years ago...)
Apparently they came to the TMF awards as a couple...

But I can't assure you if it's the truth... :p

Hagar
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:45 PM
I went to the shop but it's already the new Humo. Damn.
BelgianGirl, was this in the Dag Allemaal of this week?

Hagar
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:49 PM
Yes she does look great like she always does on AB3!!

But well i'll never forget that because of her I won't see Kim's matchs live at the Masters this year :p ;)

????? Why do you say this? The matches are shown live on AB3!

Come-on-kim
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:41 PM
????? Why do you say this? The matches are shown live on AB3!
Yes, but I don't have AB3 in my kot :p And I have La 2 ;)

Too bad you couldn't have Humo

SIS69
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Well that's news you never like to hear, even if it does seem typical somehow of married couples who are/were in the public spotlight. The supposed relationship with another public person while on the rebound from a divorce also seems to be in keeping with the script. Would anybody be able to post the article? Thanks in advance.

Stijn
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Here you are :)

Elleke
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:36 AM
thx

arn
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:53 AM
ThanX!

I like the second one, I don't know, but there is something wrong with the first?!?

BelgianGirl
Nov 12th, 2003, 01:13 PM
I went to the shop but it's already the new Humo. Damn.
BelgianGirl, was this in the Dag Allemaal of this week?

Yes, it's in the newest Dag Allemaal. But it's not worth buying it for this, it was a tiny little article on page 1. You can better read it in the shop instead of buying it! :p

Frau Antje
Nov 13th, 2003, 07:13 PM
thanks,the pics are so nice

Wimanna
Dec 4th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Today she's in the paper...she went with Erik Vinck to the "Premiere" Of Team Spirit II....they both looked happy ;) It was in "Het Laatste Nieuws", the pic was 2x2cm ;)

Brαm
Dec 17th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Good luck to Dominique Vinck (;)) in Antwerp :hearts:

gmak
Dec 17th, 2003, 06:37 PM
dominique looks great as always :hearts: :hug:

good luck in antwerp :bounce:

nicky
Dec 17th, 2003, 09:25 PM
Today she's in the paper...she went with Erik Vinck to the "Premiere" Of Team Spirit II....they both looked happy ;) It was in "Het Laatste Nieuws", the pic was 2x2cm ;)

Probably a stupid question...who is Erik Vinck? :o

pigam
Dec 17th, 2003, 09:35 PM
You rmemeber the program that 'created' vanda vanda?
Popstars, was it? Well, he's was the record bass (platenbaas) who was in the jury. Grey hair uhm... and that's about it.
I (personnaly) didn't really like him. But I 'love' dominique, so I'm sure he's nice for her ;) :angel:

nicky
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:57 AM
Never saw that program...just heard about it. Phew, no need to :o for not knowing him ;).

Anyway, I just hope Dominique is happy :).

Belgium = Best
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Dominique is planning to come to Flanders again :D :D

:wavey: