PDA

View Full Version : Who would rule the WWTA?

monicarules
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:49 AM
WWTA: Women's Wrestling Tennis Association
So who would dominate?

Trish101
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:49 AM
Hey monica rules! let me introduce myself, im Trish, Trish Stratus from wwe...nice to meet you!

ANyhow on to the topic, im an expert on this catagory (i would think) and so ill go through a few ladies whom i think would dominate. ok? sound good? good.

Serena Williams aka "Jazz"- shed be the "Jazz" of WWTA, Jazz, who is my nemesis in WWE, is one tough "bitch" her motto is "the bitch is back, and shes BLACK!" Jazz takes the word tough to a whole noder level. I see serena being that "bitch" shes tough and really independant. But also has that T&A factor to entice the men.

: Deffinet contender for the WWTA Womens World Championship

Jennifer Capriati aka "Chyna"- Jennifer is one tough rebel bitch, she would be Chyna, the most physically dominant female in WWTA, shes not afraid of anyone and is very confident of her abilities, fighting with Serena for physical dominance in weekly battles.

Justine Henin Hardenne aka Sable- Shes deceitfull and underhanded, shes not really a good fighter, but shell use any thing she can to win a match, shes a desperate slut with an eye for gold. Championship Gold

Kim Clijsters aka Me, Trish Stratus- Kim is the total Package, strong, flexible, ok looking and a good personality, she would best suit my character of Trish stratus, she is able to fight any woman and hold an advantage while fending of with great defensive skills, excellent technicle abilities

*** did i mention shes very popular?

Venus Williams aka Shaniqua- shes Regal, bitchy yet distant, she dislikes doing anything that she feels is beneath her, yet she is very proud of her body, and flaunts it...shes very strong and sexy and can hold her own with the best, she terrorizes all the WWTA divas with her height and ferocity, she is in a fued with Jennifer'Chyna" Capriati @ the moment

Billy Jean King aka Mea Young- the old lady of wrestling who for some reason always wants to show her puppies, saggy and all...shes not a contender, but dislikes Jennifer.

Martina Navratilova aka The Fabulous Moolah- She is the Queen of all WWTA queens, THE legend and a pioneer in wrestling, shes won the WWTA womens champs more times than anyone and always is around to give advice to the younger girls, espeacially close to Jen 'chyna" capppy and Kim "trish' clijsters

Harju.
Nov 4th, 2003, 09:32 AM
lmao at Trish :lol:

That's totally true :worship:

I would love to see Shaniqua vs Jazz one day. Though they might not have the chance I suppose.

I think Momo = Victoria. She's a pshyco, like what Momo is. She can kill anyone if she's not injured. Like what Vickie can do :tape: Your nemesis ;)

Gail Kim = Ai. Who else would suit Gail other than Ai. Both Asian, almost the same size. Both are fighter :D

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Im sur rena would be great...

** K i t t y **
Nov 4th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Nuh uh... Elena Bovina would be Victoria.

Because I am the Victoria character... just a few inches taller, and not as muscular. :)

Trish101
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:24 PM
actually im about to fued with Jazz again, so keep watching...and yall remember we have great chemistry!

Ryan
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:16 PM
I think we need to have someone be Lita.;) I agree with Trish's choices, she does seem to be the expert here. :p

Ok, the list of WWE Divas:

Trish
Jazz
Victoria
Molly
Gail Kim
Lita
Jazz
Chyna
Sable
Stacy Keibler
Torrie Wilson
Shaniqua
Ivory

And the others aren't important. :p

Kournikova is definately Torrie Wilson, big skank-ola of the tour. I think it's be interesting to see our very own Trish Stratus assign one person to each Diva there. ;)

Harju.
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:28 AM
I really can't think of anyone that suit Lita :tape:

But I agree with Torrie and AnnaK. Torrie is the big diva, but she just can't wrestle :tape:

I think Marsha can be Gail Kim, cause she is the newcomer and made a big impact :unsure:

Molly=Chanda :confused: Both are muscular and could kill anyone.