PDA

View Full Version : Who will make the finals of the YEC??

Knizzle
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:45 AM
Put your predictions in on who will face off for the championship.

Knizzle
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:47 AM
I will say Kim Clijsters vs. Amelie Mauresmo

Harju.
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:50 AM
I would really love to see Amelie Mauresmo vs Justine Henin. The one-hand-backhand match :worship:

But I think it would be Kim Clijsters vs Justine Henin :tape: or Kim Clijsters vs Jennifer Capriati

Trish101
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:54 AM
We all know the real winner will be between Justine and Jennifer, Dubai, and the U.s Open proved to us that that is the case.

I have to admit though, im looking even more forward to the Semi between Jen and Justine THEN the finals im betting on a Jen vs Kim match though.

lata folks!

Knizzle
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:55 AM
We all know the real winner will be between Justine and Jennifer, Dubai, and the U.s Open proved to us that that is the case.

I have to admit though, im looking even more forward to the Semi between Jen and Justine THEN the finals im betting on a Jen vs Kim match though.

lata folks!

Jen and Justine can't meet in the semis.

disposablehero
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:14 AM

lata folks!

LMFAO! Who is "we all"? 3 purely delusional people spaced across the whole of the planet who think that Jen has a better chance than Kim. Who are the other two?

Trish101
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:18 AM
3? i guess Johnny Mac and Chrissy EVert are the other two...not bad company huh?

disposablehero
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:22 AM
3? i guess Johnny Mac and Chrissy EVert are the other two...not bad company huh?

Great company if you happen to be playing doubles. If you want a prediction on a match you'd be far better off using the monkey/dartboard method than asking Chrissie.

azza
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Kim Vs Jennifer :)

TNT96
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:59 AM
cLIJSTERS CAPRIATI

ys
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Clijsters, Sugiyama.

tennisIlove09
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Kim Clijsters (1) vs. Justine Henin-Hardenne (2)

Frankly, it would be only fitting

justine&coria
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:11 AM
I'd like to see Justine vs. capriati in the finals
But I think it'll be Justine against Kim.

SerialKiller#69
Nov 4th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Capriati and Clijsters with Capriati winning.

tfannis
Nov 4th, 2003, 06:35 AM

lmao Chrissy Evert :lol: She started bashing Kim at RG 2001 and she still hasn't stoped?? :eek: Well...lol..she predicted Kim was a fluke who happened to make the RG final by mistake lol :lol: Kim has absolutely noooooooo weapons :rolleyes:...she was wrong back then...she could be wrong again this time ;)

I think the final will be an all Belgian affair :bounce:

LucasArg
Nov 4th, 2003, 06:51 AM
Henin vs Clijsters
Henin vs Mauresmo
Henin vs Dementieva

:p :rolleyes: :o :scratch:

Lisbeth
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:11 AM
I think I want Kim v Momo, but in many ways Justine v Kim would be the match up most reflective of the year.

tennnisfannn
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:15 AM
Any combination that includes Mauresmo. I think her time has come.

Lady
Nov 4th, 2003, 09:49 AM
I have no idea