PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's the new #83 on the rankings?

E. Blackadder
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:15 PM
Exactly... Miss Stevenson :worship:

jimbo mack
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:16 PM
another stevenson bashing thread? :yawn:

jimbo mack
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:19 PM
some of u are so pathetic

Sammm
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:19 PM
:lol:

Tratree
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:22 PM
If Alex didn't talk and act like she was a top 10 player, there would be no need for this thread. She wrote some damn big checks that she couldn't cash and it's coming back to haunt her. I just wish they would stop giving her wild cards and such. Let her fight her way back if she's all that.

E. Blackadder
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:24 PM
If Alex didn't talk and act like she was a top 10 player, there would be no need for this thread. She wrote some damn big checks that she couldn't cash and it's coming back to haunt her. I just wish they would stop giving her wild cards and such. Let her fight her way back if she's all that.

That's what I mean, and her mom is into this something as well. Stevenson got the game but if only she would work harder for it, IMO she thinks it'll come all by itself

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:31 PM
Poor Alex...:sad:

Princess Fiona
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:33 PM
It's better to be #83 on the rankings than #84? ;) And I imagine there are about 1,000 WTAers who'd like to be ranked #83... :)

Seriously, I hope Alex can find some good form...

(Bram!! :worship: :) )

jimbo mack
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:36 PM
imagine if she ever read these horrible threads

some of the stuff u twats put would drive her to suicide

DA FOREHAND
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
I doubt it james84, who cares what a twat says?

Ballbuster
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:58 PM
What's Monica's ranking????

Richie77
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:02 PM
What's Monica's ranking????
You can't compare the two. Monica's been injured for months.

Ballbuster
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:41 PM

That's not what I asked? I'll find it myself and post it thanks.

Ballbuster
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:43 PM
Monica is ranked 46th and Falling.

Venus Forever
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:50 PM

Monica has a re-occurring foot injury, and Alexandra has a re-occurring back injury, just like the likes of Kournikova. And all three are about to go down hill.

Venus Forever
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:53 PM

OMG, the girl has confidence and believes in herself, shoot her. If you don't believe you have what it takes, then you should just quit right now. There's nothing wrong with having the confidence in your abilities.

Wildcards?? What tournaments are you talking about?? I don't remember the last time Alexandra even received a Wildcard.

Venus Forever
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:54 PM
That's what I mean, and her mom is into this something as well. Stevenson got the game but if only she would work harder for it, IMO she thinks it'll come all by itself

Oh, so we start a bashing thread because if her mom and the having self belief in one's abilities.

Shoot, we should bash everyone on the tour.

How dare they. :mad:

E. Blackadder
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:47 PM
i only hope for alex that this sets her thinking again and makes her work harder so she can finally show her full potential

Gaga4Gaby
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:16 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to join in with the people who don't care for Stevenson. He comments aside, I don't think she has much game beyond that serve (which albeit is great). But her slice backhand is hideous and she never bends her knees. Her game is so ugly. If she doesn't improve her form, that serve is never going to carry her to achieve her goals. I think she's the modern game's version of Brenda Schultz McCarthy.

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:25 PM
give me a break ALex is nuthing to gloat over= bad attitude, bad game, bad everything.

seeya

faboozadoo15
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:29 PM
im actually starting to feel sorry for alex-- she still annoys me beyond belief, and i will never be a fan, but i wish that she could get herself near the top 20 so that there would be a point in rooting against her, lol. i liked her more as a challenger-- someone who could give u immense trouble if her shots fell in... and she's cocky in a hingis sort of way. hingis was more hilarious because of her size beauty and demeanor... she really didnt think anything she could say would have a consequence... and im OFF TOPIC.

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:32 PM
whatever, she has no future.

Hagar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:39 PM
That puts the fact that Els Callens, at 33, is ranked 78 in perspective. Another year that you finish in the top 100, Els!

*JR*
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:27 PM
Alex is fast turning into a Mirjana Lucic clone, just bashing the ball. Both had big potential, but never mastered the mental game. :(

esquímaux
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:34 PM
Alex....:sad:

tennischick
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:36 PM
83!!!!! :eek: that is terrible. what does her mom have to say about this? is she still playing the race/lesbo card...:o

esquímaux
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Here is Alex after browsing the General Messages section of WTAworld.com:

darren cahill
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Well now you've done the impossible! you made me feel bad for her!

SIKE! :haha: :lol: :lol: :devil:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:02 AM
Monica has a re-occurring foot injury, and Alexandra has a re-occurring back injury, just like the likes of Kournikova. And all three are about to go down hill.

Don't even try comparing 30 year old Monicas injury to these 22 year tennis underdogs.
Anna and Alexia should be in the PRIME of there tennis careers. Monica is slowy winding down her AMAZING career.
I betcha Monica will end next year in the top 20 if she stays healthy...oh and PS...its ALWAYS somthing "recuring" with Alex. I was at the advanta chamionships when she got her butt whipped by chanda. People were whispering she had the hooping cough or somthing..lol Always somthing...i am surprised her mom did not try to w rip down the Draw sheet. I would rip her hat off and it :tape: :tape: She has more exuses than the williams and Andre Agassi combined. Yet Andre and the williams can get away with it becuase they are successfull and well liked when they do play. :wavey:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:04 AM
That puts the fact that Els Callens, at 33, is ranked 78 in perspective. Another year that you finish in the top 100, Els!

I looove ELS. She has a beautiful game to watch. Even Serena compliments her on her GRASS COURT prowis... :p

LiliaLee-Frazier
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:05 AM
I looove ELS. She has a beautiful game to watch. Even Serena compliments her on her GRASS COURT prowis... :p
Good luck leading the Belgium fed cup team! ;)

mboyle
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:44 AM
WHY CAN NOBODY SPELL?????:o :o :o

disposablehero
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:54 AM
Monica is ranked 46th and Falling.

Congrats to Alex. She and her 26 events have managed to stay within 37 ranking spots of Monica and her 8 events. Of course, she can consider herself lucky that Monica played 4 or 5 of those events essentially crippled and has less than half her usual points per tournament this year.

Knizzle
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:01 AM
give me a break ALex is nuthing to gloat over= bad attitude, bad game, bad everything.

seeya

HMMMMMMM.......... Why would Trish be angry with Stevenson?? :scratch:

6-1, 6-1 perhaps?? :tape: :tape:

Venus Forever
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:20 AM
HMMMMMMM.......... Why would Trish be angry with Stevenson?? :scratch:

6-1, 6-1 perhaps?? :tape: :tape:

:tape: :tape: :tape:

azza
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Anna K Alexandra S Patricia W Martina M and Daja B rankings have all plumeted :help:

disposablehero
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:29 AM
the girl has confidence and believes in herself

That was an error on her part.

xcrtbckhnd
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Alex is ranked where she should be at the moment. It's up to her to prove that she deserves a higher ranking. Only time will tell.....

slice
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:15 AM
:haha:

skanky~skanketta
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:20 AM
well, she's probably going through something. she'll be better next year i hope. also hope she doesnt talk too much.

azza
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:18 AM
she cant get any worse

Experimentee
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Its better than most players who arent even ranked in the top 100 :rolleyes:
Shes supposedly had a bad year, but is still one of the 100 best in the world! That takes talent :worship:
There are players that are further gone you know, like Iva and Daja and Mirjana. #83 is nothing compared to what those players are now.

CapFan#1
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Its better than most players who arent even ranked in the top 100 :rolleyes:
Shes supposedly had a bad year, but is still one of the 100 best in the world! That takes talent :worship:
There are players that are further gone you know, like Iva and Daja and Mirjana. #83 is nothing compared to what those players are now.

True eneogh, but those girls never spouted off in the media about how they are going to be in the top 10 and winning wimbly :lol: :lol: