PDA

View Full Version : Asa Svensson do not gives up

Alek
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:49 PM
Asa Svensson stays possitive after her doubles win at $25K Nottingham. :) She says she'll stay possitive and have patience as she knows that her singles form will comeback as she keeps playing matches. Still she is happy to have won a doubles title in her comeback tournament and is satisfied with her form the last week. She also plans to play a few more tournaments before the year ends.

She is in Stockholm this week and next week she plays for Sweden at the European Team Competition in Portugal, then $25K Deauville.

Go Åsa! :bounce:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:11 PM
best of luck Åsa on her comeback :)

monicarules
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:11 PM
Is she the same player as Asa Carlson?

JonBcn
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:13 PM
No, it's the same Asa that got to #1 with 'All That She Wants...' a few years ago.

No, hang on; that was Asa Base...

:confused:

switz
i hope asa comes back. she has game and with hard work i'm sure she'll find a way back. maybe she should contemplate going back to carlsson though (j/k)

Grachka
She was Asa Carlsson!

Well done Asa, she had an unlucky draw against Bammer, but played better than most would. I am sure she can be just as good as she was. Good luck Asa :)

switz
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:15 PM
No, it's the same Asa that got to #1 with 'All That She Wants...' a few years ago.

i'm know i'll sound stupid if you were joking, but i always thought that was a group called ace of base. i only ask because i can't be certain.

i prefered "i saw the sign"

Lindsayfan
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:59 PM
welcome back Asa! :worship: keep it going!

salima
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:14 PM
SaSaSa
BraBraBra
Åsa Åsa Åsa :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

starr
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:35 PM
Åsa has to hold on until Sofia can get a grip. :)

Glad she is still playing

Linnie
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:10 PM
Good luck Åsa! :D

jimbo mack
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:12 PM
go asa!!!!!

i'm sure she said in an interview somewhere that next year will be her final year on the tour. she wants to play the olympics then retire?

go out with a bang asa! :woohoo:

Jakub
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:24 PM
go Asa :) :D

King Aaron
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:24 PM
Best of luck Asa! :D

spiceboy
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:49 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ally baker
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:19 PM
Åsa do not gives up!!!! :bounce:

Viva Åsa!!!! :bounce:

Save Swedish tennis from the crap that is Sofia Arvidsson!!! :bounce:

BTW Alejandro... can you make a Swedish Race To Chase too? The Mexican one was so successful.

wongqks
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:50 PM
Go asa :D

Randy H
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:10 PM
Heja Asa :D

A great start to her comeback winning the doubles title, now hopefully she will get a few more easier singles draws so she can get more matches under her belt :)

rated_next
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:22 PM
She actually was successful in her comeback. And yup, hopefully next time an easier draw.

Mikey
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:37 AM
Asa :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Keep going Asa :D You can get back to the results of years past :) Best of luck to you in your comeback :D

Venus Forever
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:42 AM
i'm know i'll sound stupid if you were joking, but i always thought that was a group called ace of base. i only ask because i can't be certain.

i prefered "i saw the sign"

They were called Ace Of Base. ;)

Lee-Waters' Boy
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:52 AM
heja asa :hearts: