PDA

View Full Version : Sanex Heroes

-Ph51-
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:31 PM
Today,anew letter tells us voting will go on during november.
Justine,JCap and Monica are leading and are very close ! :bounce:

Jarrett
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:41 PM
The people running that website are stupid and I will never vote in the poll again. I really didn't mind them taking out Monica based that she hardly played this year (Even though that was never stated as a requirement) but then putting her back in with ZERO votes (after she was leading) pissed me off.

VivalaSeles
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:52 PM
What's the purpose ?
Those who voted for Monica in the first place and then saw their votes wiped out for no reason cannot/are not allowed to vote for her again.

Kart
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:56 PM
Sanex Heroes :tape:

Hi VivalaSeles :hearts:

-Ph51-
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:44 PM
Despite that,she appears to be on the lead!

rfs1999
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Vote for Monica!

Lady
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:30 AM
That was so stupis, they send me a letter to the e-mail which I voted with. So I already voted, how can I vote again?? I don't get them

ktwtennis
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Corrupt, retarded site!

selesfan
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:30 PM
The people running that website are stupid and I will never vote in the poll again. I really didn't mind them taking out Monica based that she hardly played this year (Even though that was never stated as a requirement) but then putting her back in with ZERO votes (after she was leading) pissed me off.

I think the poll is rigged not to accept Monica vote, I just conducted a test and had a friend at work try to vote and it told her she already voted which is bogus because she has never been to the Sanex site before. They should have just kept Monica's name off the list.

Jarrett
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I wouldn't put nothing past them. Idiots!