PDA

View Full Version : A couple of things about the 8th leg

DoctorG
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:14 AM
First of all, a curious note: though Capriati and Nagyova are expected to play this week, we may set a new record in terms of number of spare cards, as the scoreless players at this stage are still 17. :eek:

Before it starts, I would like to explain how I'll give scores for the YEC as it's the first ever round-robin tournament which will be considered for Tennis Poker. No problem for winner and runner-up, A and K as usual. But, without a real draw, it may be difficult to pick the top seed (for example, if the #1 player in the world is second in her group...). So, I've decided to give Q to the semifinalist who loses to the eventual winner, and J to the other; 10 and 8 to the 3rd and 4th in the group of the eventual winner, 9 and 7 to the others.

I hope it's clear, if you have another suggestion I'll be happy to consider any idea. :)

Good luck! :bounce:

DoctorG
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Bumping last year's thread for the YEC scores. :)

Curiously enough, though we won't set another record as a few are supposed to play this or next week, also this year exactly 17 players are scoreless at this moment. :D

DoctorG
Nov 14th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Bumping last year's bumped thread for the YEC scores. :D

Good luck everyone! :wavey:

Rocketta
Nov 14th, 2005, 09:28 PM
eh, I don't think any of those scores does me any goood...oh wait Lindsay may be on my team...:scratch:

DoctorG
Nov 15th, 2005, 06:46 AM
eh, I don't think any of those scores does me any goood...oh wait Lindsay may be on my team...:scratch:

Lindsay won Zurich and Kim won Hasselt: that's two Aces for you, but I'm not sure about the others.

Good luck! :yeah:

Rocketta
Nov 15th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Lindsay won Zurich and Kim won Hasselt: that's two Aces for you, but I'm not sure about the others.

Good luck! :yeah:

:woohoo:

rightous
Nov 15th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Hopefully I should have a good leg:)

DoctorG
Nov 16th, 2005, 07:47 AM
It will be a sort of messy leg with 13 spare cards. :eek:

At this stage, except for the tournament winners I can clearly remember, I haven't any clue about the values and the possible outcome.

I hope I can wrap up the 7th leg as soon as possible, it will be a very busy off-season. ;)

Rocketta
Nov 16th, 2005, 12:21 PM
i can bet there were a lot of spare cards used this leg and just think u still had 4 aces not grabbed. :speakles: