PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer and Kim @ Lakers game!

Tratree
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:34 AM
Jen and Kim were just interviewed on TV (Fox Sports Net) at the Lakers game at Staples Center. They are sitting courtside. The guy asked about the YEC and Kim said it was nice to come back to where it started for her last year. Jen was asked about the epic match against JHH and said she was pretty hearbroken after that, but you can come out of it two ways. Either devastated or come back harder the next time. The guy plugged the tournament pretty good and Stu Lantz (Lakers color commentary) said he was a huge tennis fan :)

IsraeliJew
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:37 AM
I saw it also.....they are so sweet.....Jen and Kim B/F/F lol

yukon145
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:31 AM
anyone have pics? were they sitting together? i think kim and jenn are friends, right?

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:35 AM
Jennifer and Kim are friends, they whent for a night on the town. Its nice to hear Jennifer tell everyone how shes ready to fight....and i thought Jennifer never got interviewed? wow i guess some people were wrong!

any pics?

Chance
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:02 AM
The Lakers have won eight of their last nine against Golden State at Staples Center. ... Los Angeles leaves Monday for a four-game trip. ... The Warriors play seven of their first eight games at home. ... Serena and Venus Williams attended the game, along with tennis rivals Jennifer Capriati and Kim Clijsters of Belgium. Serena and Clijsters sat courtside separately, while Venus was stuck eight rows back. ... Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy came to watch his namesake son play for the Warriors. Mike Jr. finished with 10 points.

Myskina Lina
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:06 AM
They are all getting ready to gang up on Justine :eek:

treufreund
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:30 AM
of course venus will not sit by jenn, kim or even serena :haha:

persond
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:35 AM

And, of course, she "wouldn't dare" sit next to you...!!! :p :p

:tape: :tape:

Jericho
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:42 AM

maybe justine should "raise her hand" and volunteer to sit by Venus
or is she currently on a "injury timeout" or is she not watching any sporting events at all so she can focus on singles? :p

And by the way at least Venus speaks to her family :rolleyes:

Heidi Capriati
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:57 AM
Here's a picture from Yahoo sports. :)

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031103/capt.las11111030541.warriors_lakers_las111.jpg

Heidi Capriati
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:58 AM
And a single one of Kim too:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031103/capt.las11011030533.warriors_lakers_las110.jpg

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:22 AM
Jennifer: wow this is awsome, thanks for inviting me kim, look *ugh* theres Venus! shes BEHIND US!

Kim: yeah well i guess she couldnt afford courtside seats...

Jenn: yeah...guess not

*liana*
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:00 AM

:lol: Oh my god , this just gave me a funny mental image of the players really ganging up against Justine in the lockerroom. They are all standing there in group, rackets and ballls in hands about to slaughter their prey.

Lindsay D: "you accused me of faking! Me!!"
(Group takes step forward, Juju step back)
Cappy: " you started cramping up making me choke away that us semi in front of my home crowd"
(Group step froward, juju back)
Petrova: "I don't remember what you did but there's gotta be a reason I didn't shake your hand in that Toronto match"
(Group step forward, Juju back)
Justine gives a hopeful glance to Amelie who is watching the spectacle
Amelie: "Don't count on me, with you gone, I have the best one hand backhand on tour!"
Kim: (almost crying) "You said you were never my friend" :sad:
(Group comes forward and Justine backs up against the lockers.)
Serena: "Where's your little hand now? You raise it one more time and I'll chop it off!!" :mad:

Justine looking up screams: "Oh my god, where's the french crowd when you need them!!"

Just for the record, I didn't mean to bash Justine. It was just a little scene popping in my head after reading that comment. :) I'm sorry if it offends anyone.

azza
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:06 AM

:lol:

azza
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:08 AM
:lol: Oh my god , this just gave me a funny mental image of the players really ganging up against Justine in the lockerroom. They are all standing there in group, rackets and ballls in hands about to slaughter their prey.

Cappy: " you started cramping up making me choke away that us semi in front of my home crowd"
Petrova: "I don't remember what you did but there's gotta be a reason I didn't shake your hand in that Toronto match"
Amelie: "Don't count on me, with you gone, I have the best one hand backhand on tour!"
Serena: "Where's your little hand now? You raise it one more time and I'll chop it off!!" :mad:

Justine looking up screams: "Oh my god, where's the french crowd when you need them!!"

Just for the record, I didn't mean to bash Justine. It was just a little scene popping in my head after reading that comment. :) I'm sorry if it offends anyone.

OMG OMG OMG :haha: :haha: :haha:

oren987
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:09 AM
I also have one:

http://images.one.co.il/images/pictures/pic5596.gif

Betty
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:32 AM
Kim is a friend for every body, and she has a lot of friends on the circuit.
I am proud to be a fan of her.
You dont have to win a slam to be popular.

Lady
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:32 AM

:lol: :haha: That was funny, especially Amelie's comment

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:27 AM

Or is it because she hasnīt won one that she is popular?!

kim4eva
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:47 AM
Or is it because she hasnīt won one that she is popular?!

If you say that, why aren't other players that haven't won one as popular as Kim?

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:50 AM
If you say that, why aren't other players that haven't won one as popular as Kim?

She is nice.....and niceness is better accepted when you arenīt a champion and a treat.

kim4eva
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:04 PM
She is nice.....and niceness is better accepted when you arenīt a champion and a treat.

So are you saying, players are friends with gs champs NOT because they're nice? If you're not nice, no one would like to be your friend even you've won heaps of slams. Get this clear, you're friends with the PERSON, not THEIR achievements.

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:16 PM
So are you saying, players are friends with gs champs NOT because they're nice? If you're not nice, no one would like to be your friend even you've won heaps of slams. Get this clear, you're friends with the PERSON, not THEIR achievements.

Of course....but champions donīt want to become TOO close with each other...it may lessen your competitiveness. Wait and see...when Kim wins a slam, all this nice talk will stop imediately. See, that is her problem. Because she sees everybody as a friend, she canīt go for the kill. Justine stopped seeing Kim as a friend and look and behold. Whoīs winning?! See, my point?!

jenny161185
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:20 PM
jen and Kim look great and like they're having fun nice to see em together - Hope Jenny plays well this week - seems like she has some of that fighting spirit back

Allez-H
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:35 PM

So funny :haha:

But did Petrova really didn't shake hands with Justine?

Why?
What happened that match?

kim4eva
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:42 PM
Of course....but champions donīt want to become TOO close with each other...it may lessen your competitiveness. Wait and see...when Kim wins a slam, all this nice talk will stop imediately. See, that is her problem. Because she sees everybody as a friend, she canīt go for the kill. Justine stopped seeing Kim as a friend and look and behold. Whoīs winning?! See, my point?!

So? I guess that's her choice really...if she likes people hating her, that's fine...but SHE doesn't care because she thinks she's "the winner" and it means a world to her. I guess Justine and Kim has a huge perspective on life...you know, what Justine only cares is winning, beating as much people in tennis...but she'll lose in one thing for sure, she loses people's heart...so, what does she get when she retired? as you say, heaps of trophys, but not a single friend, will she be happy? I don't think so :rolleyes:

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:43 PM

:haha: :rolls: :haha: ! This is TOOO funny! Kim: I thought we were friends! :haha: :haha:

Cybelle Darkholme
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:18 PM
Serena wades back into row eight to find Venus dishing the dirt with a group of reporters at the LA Lakers Game....

Serena: Venus what are you doing way back here!

Venus: No worries, serena, this way I can keep an eye out on those treacherous backstabbers and talk behind their back, literally.

Serena: ah oh good plan. I think i'll sit back here with you....and the reporters...

Greenout
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:19 PM
This is a good way to promote the YEC. Smart
move giving them tickets!! Oh- nice jackets. :)

Infiniti2001
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:28 PM

Keep painting a target on yourself-- just don't play victim when you get what's coming. :tape: :o Meanwhile nice pic of Kim and jencap ;)

*abby*
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:55 PM
a well rested happy cappy is just what i like 2 c

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:59 PM
So? I guess that's her choice really...if she likes people hating her, that's fine...but SHE doesn't care because she thinks she's "the winner" and it means a world to her. I guess Justine and Kim has a huge perspective on life...you know, what Justine only cares is winning, beating as much people in tennis...but she'll lose in one thing for sure, she loses people's heart...so, what does she get when she retired? as you say, heaps of trophys, but not a single friend, will she be happy? I don't think so :rolleyes:

You mean like Pete Sampras, Steffi Graf?! Goran Ivanesivec is popular as anyone, but does he have to show for it?!

One doesnīt play tennis to be popular. The ONE and ONLY goal of playing tennis is to WIN! If you can make some friends along the way, fine...if not, so be it!

Tratree
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:15 PM
I also have one:

Taken by the great Lucy Nicholson of Reuters. She's such a great sports photographer and always finds the moments like this one that set her apart from the rest of the shooters. < /admiration >

Kim and Jen looked great. Nice to see them having fun AND promoting the game at the same time.

minboy
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:15 PM

Winning is the name of the game, in case you didn't notice.
Being popular means shit when it comes to competition!!

If you guys like kim because she's nice, because she does not play to win ( :rolleyes: ) like she use to say, why do you care about her winning or not, then?

fifiricci
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:16 PM
I also have one:

They look like they've just shared a spliff in the toilets at half time! :devil:

PS: Only joking people, okay!!

xr6turbo
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:24 PM
^^^^ :lol:

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:25 PM

If you guys like kim because she's nice, because she does not play to win ( :rolleyes: ) like she use to say, why do you care about her winning or not, then?

Thatīs what they call: touché!

Linzi
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:21 PM
I like Kim but she gets far too close to players, and almost all of them. She has so many friends, which is ok if u wanna social life but it kinda concerns me when she starts doing stuff like this. I wud prefer her to be like Henin so she can win which is all i am interested in anyway.

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:24 PM
This like Mike Tyson and Evander Holifield watching games together: NOT done, Kim!

Linzi
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:25 PM
This like Mike Tyson and Evander Holifield watching games together: NOT done, Kim!
Damn!

CapFan#1
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:27 PM
Why does someone have to be a complete ass-hole/bitch in order to win??? This makes no sense. It is more than plausible to be both friendly and ultra-competitive... these qualities are not mutually exclusive. Perfect example=Chris Evert!

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:29 PM
Go tell Kim that...she considers Justine her friend and Justine says that ainīt true. whoīs winning?! Thereīs friendlyness and then thereīs sister-like hood! Kimīs crossing the line between friendliness and it is become sister-like hood.

maryjane
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:33 PM
I love these two girls and i'm happy they r so friends...these pics r great!!!

Linzi
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:34 PM
There is a difference between being nice and too nice. You can chat but going out on the town shouldnt be happening. Its ok if its one or 2 players but it seems like she's mates with the world.

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:36 PM
Yep and the world keeps winning the biggies and she has to settle for sportsmanship awards and stuff.

tfannis
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:25 PM
Go tell Kim that...she considers Justine her friend and Justine says that ainīt true. whoīs winning?! Thereīs friendlyness and then thereīs sister-like hood! Kimīs crossing the line between friendliness and it is become sister-like hood.

What an awful person she is :rolleyes:
So now even her friendlyness is a reason to bash her? :confused: oh no you're not a hater :lol:

tfannis
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:32 PM
Really bandabou...can you give me one good reason why you would ruin this thread...about two girls watching a game of basketball....
because Kim is a nice person who likes to enjoy herself? Does that bother you? :rolleyes: Is it because you have a pathetic life sitting in front of your computer all day while Kim is enjoying her life, hanging around with friends?

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:39 PM
Sure, sure...so now it is me?! Everybody says that Kimīs gettin too close with her opponents and you wanna argue with me?!

I donīt have a life and only sit on the computer?! Hmm...someone here is a member longer than I am is posting much longer than I do....so who doesnīt have a life?!

Linzi
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:40 PM
i said it as well...its the truth...

tfannis
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:45 PM
Sure, sure...so now it is me?! Everybody says that Kimīs gettin too close with her opponents and you wanna argue with me?!

I donīt have a life and only sit on the computer?! Hmm...someone here is a member longer than I am is posting much longer than I do....so who doesnīt have a life?!
:lol: I've been a member since ocotber 2001 and have only 1000 posts more than you, who joined in April of this year...:lol: There is a feature on average number of posts a day...check it ;) :haha:

And you started off course, like you always do :) That's why I'm arguing with you :)

Ballbuster
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:45 PM
You tell em bandabou. They can't stand your truth.

Elke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:46 PM
But tfannis is already a lot longer a member than you and she still only has a 1000 posts more than you...
What does that tell about you?:angel:
And Stop bashing in every Kim-thread, you're a real ettertje!
And it's getting so boring...:yawn:

And please stop quoting it, thanks!:kiss:

tfannis
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:47 PM

oh sure lol...we can't handle the fact that Kim is popular and has a lot of friends...terrible :sad:

hollywood7172
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:53 PM
maybe justine should "raise her hand" and volunteer to sit by Venus
or is she currently on a "injury timeout" or is she not watching any sporting events at all so she can focus on singles? :p

And by the way at least Venus speaks to her family :rolleyes:

that's fuckin funny. i love that.

tfannis
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:55 PM
We can't stand the fact that even a innocent thread as this one is ruined again tho...by the same person, again...for absolutely no reason...

Kim and Jen looking happy by the way :) Especially that last pic is cute :)

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:03 PM
Tfannis, no I didnīt start it this time and see everybody feels the same. Iīm not saying that Kim doesnīt have to be friends with other players. But when you are becoming sister-like, it can work on your intensity and competitiveness.

treufreund
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:12 PM
Justine has better taste than to watch those thugs the Lakers. :D but kudos to jenn and kim for sitting courtside and giving interviews to promote the tour (unlike Venus :rolleyes: )

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:24 PM
Justine has better taste than to watch those thugs the Lakers. :D but kudos to jenn and kim for sitting courtside and giving interviews to promote the tour (unlike Venus :rolleyes: )
Maybe Justine and her husband were too busy at the gay club she was at to promote the WTA :angel: :p.

tfannis
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:25 PM
Tfannis, no I didnīt start it this time and see everybody feels the same. Iīm not saying that Kim doesnīt have to be friends with other players. But when you are becoming sister-like, it can work on your intensity and competitiveness.

So you come up with this bullshit because Kim and Jen are watching a basketball game together...you are such a good analysist :lol:
So mister know it all...what should she do lol...stop being friendly and stop being herself...oh yeah that'll make her a better player....giving up her tennisfriends and just play tennis, the whole year, without making fun. and without having no one other then her coach to talk to...she'll be so much better then :lol:

treufreund
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Maybe Justine and her husband were too busy at the gay club she was at to promote the WTA :angel: :p.

yep, they were crushed that Momo, jan-michael gambill, juan carlos ferrero could not show up. But andy roddick was there with them. He like Pierre-Yves. :D

graf630
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:29 PM
Just wondering how going to a basketball game with a friend means your sister-like. :confused: Don't the qualifiers for YEC need to be in L.A.anyway? Good time to just hang out and relax,even if it is with someone you plan on thrashing on a tennis court.I think it is good the players get along,not just Kim and everyone else. These players spend alot of time together at so many different tournaments,it would be a shame if all they ever said to each other was, Thanks, Good Match, or Nice Playing! It would be alot more lonely for them on the tour if those were the only words spoken between them.

It is good to see Jen and Kim laughing and having a good time. They both have heavy loads on their backs from their country,so it is good to see them both being able to unwind a little. Hope you both enjoyed yourselves! Good luck to both in the YEC!!!! :bounce:

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:31 PM
It was my view...of course you donīt have to agree with me. If you took the time and actually read what I wrote, then you wouldnīt be saying stupid things like that.

graf630
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:48 PM
And that is my view! I did read your post and no I don't agree,but there is no reason to get your balls in an uproar.Wasn't like I was trying to bash you.And I didn't.You are bashing me for what?? I just asked a simple question.Maybe you know something more than we do. No need to jump me about it. You are a very rude person. I said nothing stupid that I know of. Maybe you can enlighten me as to what part of my post was stupid.Then again, don't waste my time.I come to this forum to read the news I can't get anywhere else,and maybe every once in a while I will post. But very rarely do I post, because of people like you that want to start a fight.

jenny161185
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:58 PM
Having friends and talking to colleagues etc is the most natural thing in the world - I dont really think its going to effect kims slam winning - shes done pretty well so far.

Knizzle
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:00 PM
Venus and Serena were there also, I guess they didn't sit together though. Venus had the kids.

http://cache.****************/thumb/2692584.jpg?x=x&a=2692584&b=editorial&t=1

Knizzle
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:03 PM
Here's Serena.

http://cache.****************/thumb/2692068.jpg?x=x&a=2692068&b=nba&t=1

The pic is small, but she's the black girl sitting among all the white people. LOL

caafje
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:12 PM
Head-to-heads of Kim with a few so-called sister-like friends:

Clijsters-Mauresmo: 5-2
Clijsters-Sanchez: 5-0
Clijsters-Dokic: 6-2
Clijsters-Davenport: 8-6
Clijsters-Capriati*: 2-1
*since they became friends of the RGfinal of 2001

Yeah, having friends on the tour is really bad for her tennis bandabou!

U can say about Clijsters wat you want (that she's a fake, that she often chokes when it matters, ...) but she still hates losing, wether it's to a friend or to an enemy.

But as a fan of Venus and Serena, who are considered to be the least sympathetic players on the tour, it must be hard to see that some players manage to be nice and be at the top. Deal with it.

*abby*
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:14 PM
ladies this thread was about two popular players going to a bball game together and it degenerates into this slanging match-where is the love ppl?

fifiricci
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:34 PM
Geez, poor Kim, now there are two people in the whole world she cant count as friends: Juju and Bandabou!! She must be crying buckets in her porsche.

fifiricci
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:35 PM
ladies this thread was about two popular players going to a bball game together and it degenerates into this slanging match-where is the love ppl?

Quite, I couldnt have put it better. There are a lot of bitter twisted children posting on this thread.

tfannis
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:45 PM
And that is my view! I did read your post and no I don't agree,but there is no reason to get your balls in an uproar.Wasn't like I was trying to bash you.And I didn't.You are bashing me for what?? I just asked a simple question.Maybe you know something more than we do. No need to jump me about it. You are a very rude person. I said nothing stupid that I know of. Maybe you can enlighten me as to what part of my post was stupid.Then again, don't waste my time.I come to this forum to read the news I can't get anywhere else,and maybe every once in a while I will post. But very rarely do I post, because of people like you that want to start a fight.

Yup, that's it :lol: GREAT post :yeah: Too bad you post rarely ;)

Zoecrick
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:54 PM
Jen and Kim were just interviewed on TV (Fox Sports Net) at the Lakers game at Staples Center. They are sitting courtside. The guy asked about the YEC and Kim said it was nice to come back to where it started for her last year. Jen was asked about the epic match against JHH and said she was pretty hearbroken after that, but you can come out of it two ways. Either devastated or come back harder the next time. The guy plugged the tournament pretty good and Stu Lantz (Lakers color commentary) said he was a huge tennis fan :)
Did the guy ask Kim anything about Lleyton or going on her hols?

VeNuS#1LoVa
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:56 PM
LOL....

Jenna has a pepsi, and Kim has water, well we know who prepares better...HeHe

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:56 PM
ask Black-eyed Peas Where Is The Love :)...things like this always happen :lol:

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:03 PM
Head-to-heads of Kim with a few so-called sister-like friends:

Clijsters-Mauresmo: 5-2
Clijsters-Sanchez: 5-0
Clijsters-Dokic: 6-2
Clijsters-Davenport: 8-6
Clijsters-Capriati*: 2-1
*since they became friends of the RGfinal of 2001

Yeah, having friends on the tour is really bad for her tennis bandabou!

U can say about Clijsters wat you want (that she's a fake, that she often chokes when it matters, ...) but she still hates losing, wether it's to a friend or to an enemy.

But as a fan of Venus and Serena, who are considered to be the least sympathetic players on the tour, it must be hard to see that some players manage to be nice and be at the top. Deal with it.

O.k. dan...if she can do it that way, it is cool. I am NOT critizing her... for me personally I canīt play as hard against a friend as play against another person....but maybe not everybody is the same.

Thatīs what I meant...or donīt you find it stunning how flat Kimīs two slam finals against Juju this year?! Donīt you think the friendship bothered her?1

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:05 PM
thats so insulting "we all now which prepares you better" so what? Jen drank a pepsi? whats wrong with a lil sugar once in a while? its mot like shes got Junk in her trunk (like serena i eat hamburgers for breakfast, williams!)

K-Dog
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:11 PM
Why has this escalated into such a cat-fight? Wow, Jen and Kim are friends. Wow, they want to have some fun and go to a Laker's game. Some people are analyzing this too much. Friends have fun together, period. Heck, whenever I play volleyball in high school and I see someone I know and am playing against, I still hang-out with them before the game. When the game starts is when you become "enemies."

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:28 PM
there just attention seeking little bitches on valium, forget them K-dog....i fucking did!

TennisHack
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:30 PM
bandabou + ballbuster = same person? :confused:

Either way, I put both on ignore long ago. It cleared up a world of headaches :)

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:31 PM
both are the biggest piles of doggy doo this side of LALA land...which they are the only members of (by the way)

Snuffkin
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:34 PM
LOL....

Jenna has a pepsi, and Kim has water, well we know who prepares better...HeHe

True, but Jen hasn't quite managed to put a straw in the Pepsi, so maybe she'll be better prepared, if a little dehydrated.

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:35 PM
bandabou + ballbuster = same person? :confused:

Either way, I put both on ignore long ago. It cleared up a world of headaches :)

Not the same person....but do whatever you feel like doing.

CapFan#1
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:36 PM
True, but Jen hasn't quite managed to put a straw in the Pepsi, so maybe she'll be better prepared, if a little dehydrated.

Maybe is was a DIET Pepsi...... getting a little caffeine. NOT A BIG DEAL!!!

SJW
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
there's nothing wrong with being friends with people you compete against. if i was on the WTA i'm sure i would be too.

and that is not a reason why Kim hasn't won a slam

watch her face when she strikes the ball and see if she's being "friendly" then ;)

Trish101
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:38 PM
i rieterate, Ballbuster and bandalau...they are the same thing

RAA
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:50 PM
wow you guys sure know how to take a nice picture of two of the top tennis players in the world and turn it into a down in the dirt dog fight...

X-Lurker
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:51 PM

I don't know why I thought of this now, but...

Somebody needs to start a "Multiple Personalities" thread to keep track of people who have been banned and rejoined.

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:54 PM
Whyīs that X-lurker?! Sounds like youīre speaking by personal experience...

X-Lurker
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:14 PM
No dude, it's just that people have called you NutriBoy (or something like that) a couple times, which surprised me because I thought you were a girl.

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:18 PM
Nutriboy?! Whoīs that?! Iīm a boy....my nickname Bandabou....thereīs the region I come from...

Dawn Marie
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:00 PM
I bet Kim got drunk off her ass at the after party.:):)

You know Jen hipped her to a little something something.

Chance
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:05 PM
Venus and Serena were there also, I guess they didn't sit together though. Venus had the kids.

http://cache.****************/thumb/2692584.jpg?x=x&a=2692584&b=editorial&t=1

thanks knizzle

a couple more

http://cache.****************/thumb/2692576.jpg?x=x&a=2692576&b=editorial&t=1

http://cache.****************/thumb/2692574.jpg?x=x&a=2692574&b=editorial&t=1

It's nice to see Venus with the kids, I also like Serena's hair.

bandabou
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:15 PM
yep....Serenaīs hair looks real nice. Glad they took the kids out to distract their minds.

pReUrBrIyN
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:23 PM
:eek: @ Serena's hair

:drool:

Venus looks good as well :drool:

You know, I bet if Jenn or Kim saw this thread they'd think we were all crazy, sick, and twisted.

:crazy:

Not that I am or anything?!?!?

:crazy:

pinguingirl
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:30 PM
Isn't the blonde woman next to Serena Candice Bergen? (on Serena's left)???? I heard she is a huge fan of tennis.
By the way, Kimmie and Jen look great! Glad to see them having fun!!!

jenny161185
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:48 PM
what has serena done to her hair???? It was nice just brown - and GOD FORBID jennifer drinking PEPSI!

nubienne954
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the pics of Venus and the kids, and Serena with her new hair style. Really nice.

SerialKiller#69
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:32 PM

SerialKiller#69
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:32 PM
Jennifer: wow this is awsome, thanks for inviting me kim, look *ugh* theres Venus! shes BEHIND US!

Kim: yeah well i guess she couldnt afford courtside seats...

Jenn: yeah...guess not

:lol: :lol: :lol:

G_Slammed
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:01 AM

Sympathetic?????

You fools really believe the sisters should mammie the tour .. don't you??

If they bring shortening bread to their 1st matches back for opponents .. would that be a start?

Put on de skillet, slip on de lid,
Mammie's gon' make a lil' shortnin' bread.
Dat ain't all she's gon ta do,
Mammie's gon' make a lil' coffee, too.
Chorus:
Mammie's little baby loves shortnin', shortnin',
Mammie's little baby loves shortnin'' bread,
Mammie's little baby loves shortnin', shortnin',
Mammie's little baby loves shortnin' bread

Good God amighty.

harloo
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Meka is a mess!!! LOL What is she doing with her hair. ROTF...
I cannot see one of her pictures with the white chick either.

I cannot see Vee in the picture with the kids. It's a bit dark.

Kim looks like she is having fun. I hope she can win the championships.

SerenaSlam
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:31 AM
serena's hair is OC! she looks her age and even more beautiful!

UDiTY
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:09 AM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/wuerg/vomit-smiley-015.gif

Trish101
Nov 4th, 2003, 06:07 AM
this thread is bull, its not about your ugly little willies its about Jen and Kim.

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:14 AM
this thread is bull, its not about your ugly little willies its about Jen and Kim.
Trish...you're a sick, demented, hater-bitch and you know it :kiss:. You're probably one of those people that likes to kill animals for fun. You're probably ugly too, hence the insecurity. Get a life bitch, and use a Thesaurus every now and then :kiss:.

Jennifer's wife
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:01 PM
hey dick! :wavey: long time no see!

kim4eva
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:23 AM

Hey, Kim fans care about her winning because we all believe Kim can be nice and win at the same time ;) ...and most important, prove to you guys that THINK she can't win because she's nice. :p

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:42 AM
hey dick! :wavey: long time no see!
hey babylove :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:...long time no see indeed love? How have you been? Not giving up on Jenjen i see :lol: ;) :wavey:

bandabou
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Hey, Kim fans care about her winning because we all believe Kim can be nice and win at the same time ;) ...and most important, prove to you guys that THINK she can't win because she's nice. :p

You tell that to the Juju-fans. Juju is as hated as anyone, but she got the slams and soon the no.1 rank too.