PDA

View Full Version : Video clip: Season'03 emotions

vutt
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:23 PM
I made little clip about her past 2003 season. I tried to put together her emotions and expressions. You are welcome to enjoy this little season overview video clip here: www.hot.ee/dokicmedia :)

BadBoy
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:36 PM
That is amazing work and I think the best I have ever watched of Jelena, thank you so much. I will say you have done something so special this should be shown to all fans. I loved it and I do not know how to thank you so much. Amazing work.
Please post that at www.Jelly-Dokic.com and also please let Pierre Cantin at Tennisrulz see that it is amazing and all Jelena Dokic fans need to see this, Jelena is amazing and I am again a strong fan next year if Kournikova is finished I will be a Dokic fan 100%.

GOOOOOOOOO Jelena in 2004..... :worship:

Thanks Vutt, Frank Riley

BadBoy
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:43 PM
I have some of my photos posted at this site take a look and they are for sale if you want a real photo: email me at pointed@earthlink.net

I have many others and a web site coming soon.

http://www.jelena.website.pl/frank/index8.htm

King Aaron
Nov 1st, 2003, 02:16 PM
I made little clip about her past 2003 season. I tried to put together her emotions and expressions. You are welcome to enjoy this little season overview video clip here: www.hot.ee/dokicmedia :)
Thanks. :worship:

dubro
Nov 1st, 2003, 05:49 PM
good job vutt ! :worship:

i like it much, the first image is ...awsome :cool:

Brαm
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Thanks a lot!! That 1st video is so cool :D :cool:

Well done! :yeah:

Havok
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:47 PM
vutt you don't have clips of Jelena def. Clijsters in the semis, and her finals match vs. Henin-Hardenne??? and the clip was REALLY nice

vutt
Nov 9th, 2003, 11:47 AM
vutt you don't have clips of Jelena def. Clijsters in the semis, and her finals match vs. Henin-Hardenne??? and the clip was REALLY nice

I have been little lazy with that SF match. Eurosport's standard match end highlights are not worth putting them up so I have to do lot of video editing. and I'm busy right now with converting all my VHS matches I have to DVD format ;)

to all: and thanks for nice words. I'm not doing it for myself only so I do care what do you think. :worship:

King Aaron
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:35 PM
and I'm busy right now with converting all my VHS matches I have to DVD format ;)

Will we be able to see those? :D

vutt
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Will we be able to see those? :D

are you ready to download ~ 4GB files :p

King Aaron
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:33 PM
are you ready to download ~ 4GB files :p
Wow! :o

matija-seles
Nov 30th, 2003, 05:10 PM
I would like to download 4 GB REALLY. Would you be so nice to give me access to them. I really want to see them. PLEASE!