PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Serena??

Becool
Feb 9th, 2002, 04:18 AM
I heard she withdraw again :sad: :sad:

What's wrong now???? :sad:

When she will be back??? :sad:

Life is soo cruel.............. :mad:

Williams Rulez
Feb 9th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Serena's next tournament is Scottsdale now that she has withdrawn. Sorry Becool, but Serena's ankle was sprained real bad, I saw it on TV. I think she's not feeling too good right now.

Come on Serena!! Get well soon and take home some titles!! :bounce:

Carlitos
Feb 9th, 2002, 03:46 PM
O no Poor Serena!
I was so terribly looking forward to this tournament and seeing Serena finally playing again!:sad:

Williams Rulez
Feb 9th, 2002, 03:50 PM
So as I! :sad:

But that ankle was twisted 90 degrees when she sprained it! :eek:

She was on crutches after that. I think that she should get well before attempting to play. I do not want her to worsen her injury!

Carlitos
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Maybe she should stay a longer period off court,like Venus did at the beginning of 2000.This could help her to get totally fit and it could be creative.I think Venus had not only improved physically but also mentally after her comeback and we all now that since then she has won 4 Gran slams!

Infiniti2001
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Rena likes to party and have fun ... Let me translate a saying that we have in my french dialect for you guys... "Serena will be there everytime a drum is beat" heehee!!! Tennis is NOT her #1 priority :P

QueenO
Feb 10th, 2002, 08:45 AM
Lets just hope she comes back soon :sad: :sad: :) :)

BK4ever
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:23 AM
I wish she would enter Memphis, she needs the points. She needs to get a good ranking to avoid being in Venus half of the draw at RG.

Becool
Feb 12th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Maybe her injury is more serious than I thought :o
I expect her to comeback at Scottsdale.. Will be good for her to face Jennifer Martina Jelena or etc, but in finals rounds...

Then she will get rythym for the importand tournaments :)

GO SERENA!!! I DIDN'T FORGET YOU!

Carlitos
Feb 12th, 2002, 03:04 PM
I hope she comes back at Scottsdale!She really needs to get rythym because she has not even played a whole tournament this year.:sad:
Hopefully sheŽll be in a good physical shape and her injury will be totally healed!!!