PDA

View Full Version : Maria Vento-Kabchi

andre_janis
Oct 26th, 2003, 04:52 PM
:inlove: I think, I'm in love with Maria. :inlove:

The first time I met her in person (Bali, September 2003), I saw a beautiful but energic lady flirting with a friendly passion to her fans. :smooch:

She found that she is loved by the Indonesian tennis (especially Angelique Widjaja's) fans. For our support she paid by playing an enthusiastic and tremendous tennis against the powerful Elena Dementieva.

She lost that day, but she has shown us the meaning of relentless effort. She's a great fighter on the court. :hatoff:

Six weeks go by without seeing Maria and Angie pairing in a tournament. I really miss her. :sad:

:hug: Maria, will you come by? We love and miss you so much. :tears:

andre_janis
Oct 26th, 2003, 05:00 PM
from www.wtatour.com

The smooth groundstrokes of Venezuelan Maria Vento-Kabchi have taken her to a WTA Tour singles final at Gold Coast in January 1998, a career-high ranking of No.31 later that year and nearly $1 million in career earnings.

And while the now-29-year-old boasts two Top 50 year-end finishes in 1997 and 1998, she’s ended the past four seasons outside the Top 100 and the past two below the Top 150.

But that looks set to change. Vento-Kabchi has placed a new emphasis on off-court training, working with renowned physical trainer Pat Etcheberry, whose gruelling workouts have brought world No.2 Justine Henin-Hardenne to tears but also helped her lift two Grand Slam trophies this year.

Maria, who married Gamal Kabchi in July 2001, has made her own steady improvement this year. Having slumped to as low as No.224 in March last year, she is now at No.59, her best ranking since February 1999. Her results sheet since June is one to be proud of: a quarterfinal finish in Birmingham, upsets over Nadia Petrova and Jelena Dokic en route to the Stanford semis, a win over world No.8 Chanda Rubin at the US Open and a semifinal appearance last week in Bali.

Having previously scored only three Top 20 wins in her 15-year career, Vento-Kabchi has scored another three in her past four tournaments. On top of all that good news, she’s also in the doubles Top 20 for the first time this week, having won Bali with Angelique Widjaja and reached another two finals (Doha and Toronto) with the Indonesian earlier this year.

andre_janis
Oct 26th, 2003, 05:02 PM
www.wtatour.com caught up with Maria Vento-Kabchi in the idyllic surrounds of the Grand Hyatt Bali during last week’s Wismilak International.

Maria, congratulations on your great results this year. At 29 years old, has this resurgence come as a surprise to you? What do you put it down to?

Well, I’ve had a lot of ups and downs in my career. I’ve been playing for a long time now—over 10 years—but the past few years have been pretty tough. At the end of last year I decided that if I really wanted to do better I needed to get into really good physical shape. I knew the strokes were still there, but in the time I’ve been playing, tennis has become a lot more physical. We can all hit the ball pretty well, so the difference is in mental and physical fitness.

So, how did you go about working on your fitness?

I started working with Pat in late November last year. I definitely owe a lot of my recent good results to him. He brought back the motivation and determination in me to try really hard and to be my best. You know how Justine said Pat worked her so hard that sometimes she cried, well, that was the same for me! I trained really hard in December, too, getting ready for Australia, and as I said, I think the results are now showing.

But the results didn’t necessarily come straight away—you had a pretty lean start to the year. Was it hard not to be discouraged when you didn’t see immediate results?

It was, for sure, but Pat told me not to expect the results to suddenly improve. He told me the hard work would definitely pay off, but that it wasn’t going to change everything overnight. Even though I wasn’t winning a lot of matches at the start of the year—and it was hard not to be discouraged—I kept telling myself it would change eventually.

When did you feel you ’turned the corner’ with your results?

I suppose in Birmingham, when I got to the quarterfinals—that was a turning point for me. Even before that, when I was playing Sarasota qualies, I lost but I felt it was definitely coming back. Of course, Stanford was a great week for me.

Beating Petrova and Dokic at Stanford was a great achievement. Even though your form was improving, were you at all surprised at how well you did there?

I was a little surprised, but by then I had a really positive attitude and when I went into those matches, I knew I had a chance to win.

You’re 29 years old—one would say entering ‘veteran stage’ on the Tour! Was that a factor in you deciding to really work hard—thinking this may be your last chance?

I’ve never wanted to set a time when I am going to finish playing on the Tour, but for sure, I felt like I was hitting my head against a wall by not doing what I needed. So, that’s when I sat down and was really honest with myself, and I realised the things I needed to do.

At any time in this process, did you set goals for yourself, whether they were ranking-related or otherwise?

I did. The problem was that I’ve managed to reach them very soon. When I started this, I was aiming to get into the Top 100 by the end of the year. I did that a lot earlier than I expected. So, I’ve changed (my goals) a little bit. I think if I made it back into the Top 50, that would be a great achievement. I’m certainly going to be trying very hard for that.

andre_janis
Oct 28th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Anybody knows Maria's schedule for 2004?

Please let me know...

:)

andre_janis
Nov 1st, 2003, 07:24 PM
Leipzig Tier II 141.50 points Sep 28 03
SF Justine Henin-Hardenne(2) - Vento-Kabchi-Q 6-0 6-3
QF Vento-Kabchi-Q - Sandra Kleinova-Q 6-0 3-1
2 Vento-Kabchi-Q - Silvia Farina Elia(8) 7-5 6-3
1 Vento-Kabchi-Q - Elke Clijsters-WC 6-3 6-1
Qual 3 Vento-Kabchi(3) - Janette Husarova 2-6 6-2 6-4
Qual 2 Vento-Kabchi(3) - Maria Geznenge 6-1 6-4
Qual 1 Vento-Kabchi(3) - Camille Pin 6-2 6-1

Bali Tier III 111 points Sep 14 03
SF Elena Dementieva(2) - Vento-Kabchi 6-4 6-3
QF Vento-Kabchi - Emmanuelle Gagliardi 1-6 6-1 6-1
2 Vento-Kabchi - Conchita Martinez(3) 6-1 6-3
1 Vento-Kabchi - Rossana Neffa-de los Rios-Q 6-4 6-4

US Open Tier GS 118 points Sep 7 03
2 Elena Likhovtseva - Vento-Kabchi 7-5 6-3
1 Vento-Kabchi - Chanda Rubin(8) 6-4 6-4

Toronto Tier I 14.50 points Aug 17 03
1 Mary Pierce-WC - Vento-Kabchi-Q 6-1 6-1
Qual 2 Vento-Kabchi(10) - Claudine Schaul(14) 6-3 6-1
Qual 1 Vento-Kabchi(10) bye

Stanford Tier II 162.75 points Jul 27 03
SF Jennifer Capriati(3) - Vento-Kabchi-Q 6-4 6-4
QF Vento-Kabchi-Q - Jelena Dokic(5) 6-4 6-3
2 Vento-Kabchi-Q - Alina Jidkova-LL 6-1 6-3
1 Vento-Kabchi-Q - Nadia Petrova(8) 6-1 7-64
Qual 3 Vento-Kabchi(6) - Amanda Augustus 6-4 6-2
Qual 2 Vento-Kabchi(6) - Maika Ozaki-WC 6-3 6-4
Qual 1 Vento-Kabchi(6) bye

andre_janis
Nov 1st, 2003, 07:27 PM
Gold Coast Jan 5 2003
Qual 1 M Sanchez Lorenzo(7) - M Vento-Kabchi 6-0 6-4

Australian Open Jan 26 2003
Qual 1 C Scheepers - M Vento-Kabchi 7-5 6-1

Pan Pacific Open Feb 2 2003
Qual 1 D Bedanova(2) - M Vento-Kabchi 6-4 7-610

Hyderabad Feb 9 2003
Qual 1 I Lakhani-WC - M Vento-Kabchi(3) 6-4 7-61

Doha Feb 16 2003
1 M Vento-Kabchi-WC - T Tanasugarn(4) 6-2 6-2
2 P Wartusch - M Vento-Kabchi-WC 0-6 6-3 6-4

Dubai Feb 23 2003
Qual 1 V Henke - M Vento-Kabchi 3-6 7-60 6-2

St. Paul ($50,000 - MN,USA) Mar 2 2003
1 M Vento-Kabchi - S Hrozenska 6-3 6-4
2 M Vento-Kabchi - O Barabanschikova(5) 2-6 6-2 6-1
QF M Vento-Kabchi - M Goloviznina 6-2 6-2
SF M Vento-Kabchi - T Ashley 6-2 1-6 6-1
F S Perry-WC - M Vento-Kabchi 6-2 6-4

Sarasota Apr 6 2003
Qual 1 M Vento-Kabchi - J Lee 6-3 7-5
Qual 2 M Vento-Kabchi - B Bielik-WC 6-2 5-2
Qual 3 A Molik(8) - M Vento-Kabchi 7-5 7-5

Charleston Apr 13 2003
Qual 1 T Garbin(5) - M Vento-Kabchi 6-1 7-5

Amelia Island Apr 20 2003
Qual 1 M Vento-Kabchi - L Lee-Waters(6) 4-6 6-2 6-1
Qual 2 M Vento-Kabchi - M Weingartner(1) 6-78 6-4 6-4
1 M Vento-Kabchi-Q - M Bartoli 7-5 6-0
2 N Dechy(11) - M Vento-Kabchi-Q 7-5 4-6 7-5

Saint-Gaudens ($75,000 - France) May 11 2003
1 A Laurendon-WC - M Vento-Kabchi 6-2 6-0

Rome May 18 2003
Qual 1 M Sanchez Lorenzo(18) - M Vento-Kabchi 6-4 7-5

Madrid May 25 2003
Qual 1 M Vento-Kabchi - L Jimenez-WC 7-5 6-1
Qual 2 M Vento-Kabchi - P Garcia 6-4 7-5
Qual 3 I Lisjak - M Vento-Kabchi 6-1 1-6 6-4

Roland Garros June 8 2003
Qual 1 M Vento-Kabchi - M Goloviznina 6-3 6-2
Qual 2 M Sharapova - M Vento-Kabchi 6-3 6-1

Birmingham June 15 2003
Qual 1 M Vento-Kabchi(7) - N Duebbers 6-1 6-1
Qual 2 M Vento-Kabchi(7) - B Mattek(14) 6-4 2-6 6-3
1 M Vento-Kabchi-Q - D Bedanova(12) 6-2 4-6 7-62
2 M Vento-Kabchi-Q - J Lee-Q 2-6 7-5 6-2
3 M Vento-Kabchi-Q - V Razzano 6-3 6-3
QF S Asagoe - M Vento-Kabchi-Q 4-6 6-2 7-62

Wimbledon July 6 2003
Qual 1 M Vento-Kabchi(9) - V Henke 7-5 6-1
Qual 2 L Osterloh - M Vento-Kabchi(9) 0-6 7-64 6-1

Druidia
Nov 1st, 2003, 08:08 PM
anyone know what injury she sustained?

andre_janis
Nov 2nd, 2003, 03:54 PM
I want to hear the latest info of MVK from our Spanish-speaking friends...

geegables
Jan 12th, 2004, 06:39 AM
HEY !
my name is gabriel, i currently have set up the first fan site to support maria vento kabchi. the link is on my signature below.
she is well aware of this site as my best friend is cousins with her husband. her husband was very touched when he found out about the fan site and said " this means a lot to me and maria." my friend has contact regularly and is able to find out what injuries maria has and etc.
look on the site for the upcoming tournaments maria will play at, as well as feel free to post a msg in the guestbook supporting maria because she checks it whenever she can!

thanks and here's to maria in 04 :D

andre_janis
Jan 12th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the website, geegables!
Please add more info of MVK's daily activities there.

andre_janis
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Pairing with Angelique Widjaja, Maria get into Australian Open QF. They will play unseeded pair Maret Ani (EST)/Libuse Prusova(CZE) who defeated American pair of Lindsay Davenport/Corina Morariu.

Get into SF, Gals!

bello
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Good luck Maria!!

azza
Feb 17th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Maria is having a shocker start of the year :sobbing: :(

andre_janis
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Iwas at the opengazdefrance this week, and i think i got maria's autograph. i say i think because im not that good at recongnizing the players. id really like a positive identification of the signature i got. im pretty sure its her. i tried to access your site with the link you provided but it didnt work. maybe you have a autograph of her on line, or on your hard drive you can send me? id greatly appreciate it.... ihave a beautiful collection already, and id really like to identify her autograph positively. i can be reached at paul.wise@1webmail.net. if you have any suggestions or advice id greatly appreciate it.....thanks, Paul Wise.

I have hers on my T-shirt.

I'll send you the pic.

geegables
Jun 13th, 2004, 02:30 AM
get this back and going :)

COME ON MARIA GOOD LUCK AT EASTBOURNE. TOUGH DRAW BUT STILL, YOU CAN DO IT !!

crazillo
Jun 13th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Go Maria. :kiss:

Bette_Midler
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:01 AM
una vieja entrevista pero no deja de ser reveladora :eek:

Tenis-Venezuela/Deportes

París, 28 Mayo (dpa) .- Es la mejor jugadora venezolana de todos los tiempos, y desde la autoridad de sus resultados María Vento-Kabchi confiesa su hartazgo con la Federación Venezolana de Tenis (FVT), a la que pide renovarse con "un Richard Páez" a la cabeza

"Necesitamos un Richard Páez para el tenis venezolano, porque lo que ha hecho por la 'vinotinto "es muy importante", dijo Vento a la agencia dpa durante una entrevista en París

Número 34 del mundo, Vento celebró el lunes su cumpleaños número 30, y está muy lejos de pensar en el retiro: sueña ya con su actuación en los Juegos Olímpicos de Atenas, en los que espera no sufrir el desaire de los Panamericanos de Santo Domingo, cuando la FVT impidió su participación en el certamen

"Me siento muy bien, es el mejor momento de mi carrera. Sigo teniendo esas ganas de ser mejor cada día. En los años anteriores no había trabajado físicamente como lo hice ahora con Pat Etcheberry, y eso me hace recuperar unas ganas de jugar que en algún momento perdí, cuando mi ranking se fue hace un par de años casi al 200. Si seguía, quería hacerlo bien", dice la venezolana, que tiene su base de entrenamientos en Tampa, Estados Unidos

Vento quiere quebrar la barrera del 31, que fue a mediados de 1998 su mejor posición en el ranking mundial, y está cerca de hacerlo

Esta semana figura 34, y tras acceder a la segunda ronda en Roland Garros subirá un par de posiciones más

Elogia a Milagros Sequera, que a sus 24 años se consolida entre las cien mejores del mundo y como experta doblista -"Milagros es muy buena, me siento muy bien de que esté ella"-, pero admite que el tenis masculino venezolano es un páramo tras las épocas más abundantes de Nicolás Pereira, Maurice Ruah o Jimy Szymanski: "Entre los hombres no hay nada tras ellos"

Pero su gran desilusión es con la FVT, a la que acusa de apoyar poco al tenis. "A la federación le hace falta apoyar un poquito más el tenis. Tenemos posibilidades para el relevo, pero gente como Milagros y yo salimos por nuestro esfuerzo propio"

Sus relaciones con René Herrera, presidente de la FVT, son más que complicadas, inexistentes

"Son relaciones complicadas, complicadas por parte de ellos, que en varias ocasiones me sacaron del equipo. Ellos están pendientes de muchas cosas que no son el tenis", dice, antes de revelar que el equipo venezolano de tenis estuvo a punto de quedarse fuera de los Juegos Olímpicos

"Venezuela quedó fuera de la inscripción de los Juegos Olímpicos de este año. Hay una fecha límite, y navegando por Internet vi la lista de países y noté que Venezuela no estaba. La ITF hizo una excepción para Chile, Luxemburgo y nosotros. La inscripción la hice yo con la gente de la ITF, la federación no sabía que el plazo había vencido", asegura :eek: :eek: :eek:

La Federación Interncional de Tenis (ITF) confirmó a dpa las palabras de Vento. "Es cierto, Venezuela se inscribió fuera del plazo fijado, y recibió una excepción al igual que Chile y Luxemburgo"

Si hay algo que le interesa al presidente venezolano, Hugo Chávez, eso es el deporte. Vento sabe que su presidente sigue muy de cerca los problemas del tenis venezolano, aun cuando el béisbol es el rey en el país sudamericano

"El habló del tema de los Panamericanos en 'Aló, presidente', y puso a cargo al ministro de Deportes para que hiciera una investigación, que sigue adelante. El presidente siempre ha estado pendiente de este caso. Me preocupa la situación deportiva en nuestro país, pero sé que él está haciendo algo para el deporte"

Vento está admirada con los éxitos de la selección venezolana de fútbol, que dirige Richard Páez, y cree que un "Páez II" puede llevar la solución al tenis

"Estoy muy contenta por la actuación que ha tenido Venezuela, con Richard Páez. Necesitamos un Richard Páez para el tenis venezolano, porque lo que ha hecho por la 'vinotinto' es muy importante", insistió, antes de pronosticar que Venezuela será la sorpresa en la Copa América de julio en Perú.

geegables
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:30 AM
thanks for the article!:)

geegables
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:33 AM
[/URL]
(http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25604&stc=1)
[URL=http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25606&stc=1]

azza
Jul 18th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Widjaja looks weird :o

Maria :D

geegables
Jul 19th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Maria Achieves Career High Rank of #26 This Week.
Congratulations :)

FERLKE
May 11th, 2005, 12:39 AM
1R: d. Virginie Razzano :worship:
2R: vs Ai Sugiyama ;)

Good luck Maria!!!!! :bounce:

FERLKE
May 11th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Sugiyama d. Maria Vento Kabchi 6-3 6-0 :( :mad: :fiery:

Fergie
May 11th, 2005, 06:15 PM
What a pity :sad:

SpremPierceLover
May 13th, 2005, 01:00 AM
She did so well lately, against the top 20 you've to show yourselve :fiery: Maria..well love so many tourn. = not good..her a few pics for comfort..:wavey: Sugiyama d. Maria Vento Kabchi 6-3 6-0 :( :mad: :fiery:

FERLKE
Aug 25th, 2005, 04:27 PM
US OPEN:

1R: Maria vs Sanda Mamic (CRO)

Good Luck! :kiss:

LucasArg
Aug 30th, 2005, 05:16 AM
lunes, 29 de agosto de 2005

Una victoria que vale doble

La venezolana María Vento-Kabchi volvió a demostrar una gran personalidad y espíritu de lucha al remontar un marcador adverso

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/2003/photos2005/0614/a_VentoKabchijuego_v.jpg
Vento-Kabchi debutó con triunfo (AP)
NUEVA YORK (EFE) -- La tenista venezolana María Vento-Kabchi volvió a demostrar una gran personalidad y espíritu de lucha al remontar un marcador adverso y conseguir su pase a la segunda ronda del Abierto de Estados Unidos.

Vento-Kabchi, que disputa el noveno Abierto, reconoció que la clave del triunfo estuvo en los cambios que hizo con su juego y la mayor confianza que demostró en el campo.

"Lo primero de todo es que me siento muy feliz por el triunfo conseguido y estar de nuevo en la segunda ronda", declaró a EFE Vento-Kabchi. "No es fácil superar la primera ronda de un Grand Slam y más como comencé hoy el partido".

Vento-Kabchi cometió demasiados errores sin forzar y tampoco forzó el juego de su rival, que siempre impuso el ritmo en el campo. Pero todo cambió en el segundo set cuando Vento-Kabchi comenzó a asegurar los golpes, meter las pelotas dentro de las líneas y aseguró su saque.

"Me di cuenta que tenía que moverla mucho más si quería conseguir el triunfo, no cometer tantos errores y asegurar los golpes", valoró Vento-Kabchi. "Pero a parte de mi tenis, la rival siempre jugó agresiva y fue muy difícil".

Vento-Kabchi, que busca conseguir por segundo año consecutivo pasar a la tercera ronda, reconoció que la próxima rival, la serbia Ana Ivanovic, decimoctava cabeza de serie, que se impuso por 7-6 (7-5) y 6-3 a la estadounidense Lindsay Lee-Waters, será otro reto más que tendrá que superar. "Me he enfrentado sólo una vez, este año en Qatar y perdí, pero confió que esta vez sea diferente y pueda ser yo la que consiga la victoria", agregó Vento-Kabchi.

FERLKE
Sep 1st, 2005, 03:51 PM
US OPEN:

1R: d. Sanda Mamic 1-6 6-3 6-3 :D
2R: d. Ana Ivanovic 3-6 7-5 6-1! :eek: :worship:
3R: vs Shahar Peer ;)

Great job María! :bounce:
Keep going :eek:

azza
Sep 1st, 2005, 04:06 PM
Marias best tournie by far this year :)

FERLKE
Sep 3rd, 2005, 03:24 AM
US OPEN:

3R: d. Shahar Peer 7-5 4-6 6-3 :bounce:
4R: vs Kim Clijsters

Bien jugado Maria, lo que pude ver del partido es que fue muy cerrado y que ambas jugadoras levantaban su nivel cuando estaban abajo en el marcador, Peer comenzó a jugar increíble cuando estaba 4-0 abajo en el 3 set, pero Maria lo pudo cerrar. :worship:

VAMOS! ;)

geegables
Sep 3rd, 2005, 10:32 AM
Vamos Maria!

good work :)

Ellery
Sep 3rd, 2005, 06:38 PM
Maria :kiss: :bounce: :D

Mana
Sep 4th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Keep going!!

LucasArg
Sep 11th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Mis felicitaciones a Maria Vento Kabchi y sus fans:wavey:

La mejor latinoamericana en el U S Open 2005:worship:

Ellery
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Maria lost to Shinobu in Japan 1R 36 36 :sad:

Ellery
Nov 28th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Does anyone know Maria's 2006 schedule :confused:

Tripp
Nov 28th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Does anyone know Maria's 2006 schedule :confused:

I'm pretty sure Maria retired from pro tennis after US Open 2005

Hayato
Nov 28th, 2005, 09:46 PM
I'm pretty sure Maria retired from pro tennis after US Open 2005

she still played for the rest of the season though? :sad:

Tripp
Nov 29th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Whatever...I'm pretty sure she's retired.

Hayato
Nov 29th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Whatever...I'm pretty sure she's retired.

I hope not :sad:

Mana
Dec 1st, 2005, 01:44 AM
She is not coming to NZ this year...she is going to GC!! She's playing again!!!

Ellery
Dec 5th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Go Maria! :kiss:

Hayato
Dec 24th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Yeah good luck in the Gold Coast Mavk!!

rated_next
Dec 26th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I'm thrilled that she is playing 1 more year - maybe her great run at the US Open changed her mind :)

Ellery
Dec 30th, 2005, 12:19 AM
I'm thrilled that she is playing 1 more year - maybe her great run at the US Open changed her mind :)

Yeah, it was fantastic :)

FERLKE
Dec 31st, 2005, 02:54 PM
Auckland:

1R: vs Martina Hingis :spit:

Good luck Maria Alejandra! ;)

Ellery
Jan 8th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Maria lost to Hingis 16 26 at Gold Coast.

Maria lost to Vinci 46 46 at Canberra. :mad:

Ellery
Feb 22nd, 2006, 02:32 PM
Maria won 2 quali matches at Dubai, but lost to Nagy in the final quali round :sad:

crazillo
Mar 1st, 2006, 09:43 AM
She won her first MD match of the year against Uberoi. :) Hope she can continue this good form. :bounce:

Ellery
Mar 28th, 2006, 04:12 PM
MVK lost to Ondraskova in the first round of Miami :sad:

Ellery
Apr 25th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Maria will play quali at Warsaw. Go MVK! :bounce:

LegionArgentina
May 2nd, 2006, 06:11 PM
Estoril

First Round:

Laura Pous Tio (ESP) d. Maria Vento-Kabchi (VEN) 60 60

She won 30 points but she cant won a game ¡¡¡

Ellery
May 3rd, 2006, 05:45 PM
:sad:

LegionArgentina
May 26th, 2006, 08:50 PM
ROLAND GARROS

Maria Alejandra Vento Kabchi vs Sofia Ardivisoon (SWE)

maria on clay ...

LegionArgentina
May 28th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Court 4

Tercer turno:

Maria Alejandra Vento vs Sofia Ardivisson

Good Luck Maria ¡

LegionArgentina
May 29th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Maria lost 4/6 - 2/6

Good Luck in dobles

LegionArgentina
Jun 19th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Maria Alejandra estara jugando la qualy en Wimbledon

Section of the Draw

(9) Vento-Kabchi vs Cetkovska
Dubois vs Abramović
Cohen-Aloro vs Stoop
Antypina vs (24) Sequera

Good Luck MAVK ¡

LegionArgentina
Jun 20th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Cetkovska def Vento 6/2-7/5

LegionArgentina
Jun 20th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Good Luck in Dobles

:help: :help:

:help: :help:

Hayato
Jun 21st, 2006, 08:10 AM
:help: :sad: :o

LucasArg
Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:36 AM
Too bad she lost in singles, she was getting good results in grass in the last couple of seasons :sad:

I hope she can do better in doubles with Salerni! :wavey:

LegionArgentina
Aug 21st, 2006, 10:25 PM
Next Stop: US OPEN

LegionArgentina
Aug 21st, 2006, 10:26 PM
She has a lot fo point to defend here.

LegionArgentina
Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:18 AM
Maria Alejandra will play the qualy in the Us Open

LegionArgentina
Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:19 AM
Section Draw

Tamarine Tanasugarn THA [9] v. Alisa Kleybanova RUS
Shiho Hisamatsu JPN v. Michaela Pastikova CZE
Ana Vrljic CRO v. Dominika Nociarova SVK
Maria Vento-Kabchi VEN v. Sandra Klösel GER [21]

LegionArgentina
Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:20 AM
Good Luck MAVK

FERLKE
Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:09 PM
Si Maria Alejandra no saca alguno puntos en este torneo su ranking quedara alrededor de 350 :help:

LegionArgentina
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:43 PM
Women's Qual Singles - 1st Rnd.

Sandra Kloesel (GER)[21] def Maria Vento-Kabchi (VEN) :help:
6-4 4-6 6-4

Ellery
Aug 25th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Maria :bigcry:

crazillo
Aug 27th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Is she done now? Forever? :sad:

LegionArgentina
Aug 27th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Maria Alejandra jugara dobles con Conchita Martinez Granados

mc8114
Aug 31st, 2006, 04:54 PM
Alguien sabe cuando estará jugando María Alejandra?

Hayato
Aug 31st, 2006, 10:21 PM
Bartoli/Peer lead Martinez Granados/Vento Kabchi 6-3 5-0 :bigcry:

LegionArgentina
Aug 31st, 2006, 11:50 PM
Vamos Maria Alejandra ¡

Farina Elia Fan
Sep 1st, 2006, 12:08 AM
Maria :sad:

crazillo
Sep 10th, 2006, 10:02 PM
She is in Bali though... And now??

LegionArgentina
Sep 10th, 2006, 10:13 PM
1st Round

Elise Tamaela vs Maria Vento Kabchi

LegionArgentina
Sep 10th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Dobles

First Round

(1)Vento/Widjaja vs Bye

mc8114
Sep 11th, 2006, 03:57 PM
She's got a good chance i think on the 1st round.
On 2nd ROUND she could meet Patty Schnyder :o
On sigles that is.
Vamos María :D

LegionArgentina
Sep 12th, 2006, 02:38 PM
wednesday oop & scores

---------------------------------------------

Centre Court
1st match
Matches Star at 03:00 PM
Elise TAMAELA (NED)
vs
Maria VENTO-KABCHI (VEN)

crazillo
Sep 13th, 2006, 03:33 PM
She lost badly. :(

CooCooCachoo
Sep 13th, 2006, 03:37 PM
:shrug:

I am no Maria fan and I am really really happy Elise won like that, but what is up with Maria? How did she collapse just like that?:

Farina Elia Fan
Sep 13th, 2006, 04:32 PM
I thought it was the end for Maria but she is on the next in qualies list for Bangkok - tier 3 event :)

Ellery
Sep 13th, 2006, 05:39 PM

mc8114
Sep 13th, 2006, 07:59 PM
María :sad: i thought she had a chance.

mc8114
Sep 13th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Maybe i jinxed her :o

LegionArgentina
Sep 13th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Maria :sad: :o

Ellery
Sep 14th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Maria/Angie d. Silvany/Tananta 64 64 :yeah:

LegionArgentina
Sep 15th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Vamos Maria ¡

LegionArgentina
Sep 15th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Saturday, September 16, 2006

Centre Court (from 17.00hrs)
1. Kuznetsova vs. Davenport
2. Bartoli vs. Schnyder
3. Vento-Kabchi/Widjaja vs. Davenport/Morariu

LegionArgentina
Sep 16th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Davenport/Morariu def. [1] Vento-Kabchi/Widjaja 63 62 :sad:

LegionArgentina
Sep 16th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Next: China Open

LegionArgentina
Sep 17th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Dobles

(WC)Bremond/Mauresmo vs. Dominguez-Lino/Vento-Kabchi

Farina Elia Fan
Sep 17th, 2006, 08:43 PM
she pulled out of the singles qualifying :sad:

she is the defending doubles champion here!!

LegionArgentina
Sep 20th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Central Court

Starting At 12:30 AM
(WC)Bremond/Mauresmo FRA/FRA vs Domínguez Lino/Vento-Kabchi ESP/VEN

LegionArgentina
Sep 23rd, 2006, 08:50 PM
Alejandra esta jugando la qualy en Korea, por suerte gano el primer partido :bounce:

Mana
Sep 23rd, 2006, 10:28 PM

LegionArgentina
Sep 24th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Q2nd round

Maria VENTO-KABCHI VEN d. Jing-Jing LU CHN 6-2 6-2

LegionArgentina
Sep 24th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Court 3

Start time 10:00

1. Quali: Caroline Wozniacki vs Sung-Hee Han
fb
2. Quali: Anastassia Rodionova vs Maria Vento Kabchi
fb
3. Mariana Diaz-Oliva vs Aiko Nakamura

LegionArgentina
Sep 24th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Maria Alejandra will play dobles with Angie Widjaja

LegionArgentina
Sep 29th, 2006, 06:09 PM
They are in semis

Suarez/Ruano vs Vento/Widjaja :help: :tape:

LegionArgentina
Oct 14th, 2006, 09:08 PM
She lost in q1r in Zurich..

Farina Elia Fan
Oct 14th, 2006, 10:30 PM
is this it now????

Farina Elia Fan
Oct 19th, 2006, 02:55 PM
bump :sad:

crazillo
Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:20 PM
I don't know whether she will return next year. She played challengers this year so maybe she hasn't given up yet. I could imagine that she focuses on doubles from now on.

Farina Elia Fan
Nov 2nd, 2006, 09:07 PM
I don't know whether she will return next year. She played challengers this year so maybe she hasn't given up yet. I could imagine that she focuses on doubles from now on.

I dont think so - she was pretty sure she was going to retire last year but I think the 4th round at the US Open changed everything because her ranking meant she could play tour events but I cant see a way back now - her doubles ranking is very low. Im 100% its the end :sad:

Ellery
Nov 29th, 2006, 06:35 PM
MVK :sad:

Nadjagina
Feb 21st, 2007, 08:28 AM
has she ofiacilly retired???:confused: :sad: :sad:

LegionArgentina
Feb 21st, 2007, 11:27 AM
Probably yes

Willam
Feb 21st, 2007, 10:04 PM
I think she is... i havent seen her anymore.. the good thing is that.. SEQUERA IS PROGRESSING!.. latee but its !

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:19 PM
I miss her :sad:

ViennaCalling
Apr 11th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Maria :hug:

Good luck for the future ;)

Farina Elia Fan
May 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM
any news on what Maria is up to?