PDA

View Full Version : Should we have a new moderator?

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Oct 26th, 2003, 12:00 PM
JR launched the idea in the Linz thread to have a new moderator, cause Lady Clarissa (whoever she is) seemed to have disappeared.

To be honest i don't think we need a moderator here. There are only 5 or 6 people who post regulary here, and i think that we can make up some rules and agree on them without the interference of a mod. We're all grown up, reasonable people, and i'm sure we can work something out.

Any other opinions?

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Oct 26th, 2003, 03:07 PM
I'm sorry, but i fail to see what Fingon's board got to do with this.

vogus
Oct 26th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Nodding in agreement with QE (no smiley icon that does that).

switz
Oct 26th, 2003, 11:01 PM
moderators only serve to cause division IMO. i think now that we have soughted out the major problem that there is really no need for a moderator. unless of course people wake up to themselves realise that patty is the greatest and suddenly come flooding in here.

Rothes
Oct 26th, 2003, 11:26 PM
I agree with Elisa, The main problem which could of caused moderator action (If Lady Clarissa was)present) was the Rainer Hoffman Dilemma, which as been sort out and come to an agreeance now, such as that of the Rainer Thread and that we know where we stand on the subject. Only several people post her anyway, and from what I can see, where all pretty close knit and mature.

If this forum becomes suddenly popular (which I fail to see in the near future) perhaps then finding a moderator wouldn't be such a bad idea.

I think anyone one of us could be a moderator, as theres only a few threads around here and they are generally harmonous, but where two mature to have a moderator, and besides Lady Clarissa silent as she is, is doing a wonderful job!!

Doris Loeffel
Oct 28th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Well this isn't that big of a forum that it can't be overlooked without a mod. So guess we don't really need one. And if we don't like what's written in a topic we still can state our oppinion or just ignore it. As for deleating posts guess at one point there was a reason why someone would have put them ;) and to have some controversy once in a while doesn't harm does it??